Sign in to follow this  
makindollaz

My roster is officially cursed...

Not even halfway through the season, and I’ve already had these guys miss at least 1 game with injury.  Not all have been on my roster the whole season...some got hurt after I traded for them.  Big Ben, Cam, Saquon, Kerryon, Kamara, Cooks, Tyrell  Williams...and yep, now Hilton.  And Reed has filled one of my IR spots all year, and I’d be surprised if he comes back.

When Kittle went down last night, I figured I’d lost him too.  He & Jacobs are my only guys who haven’t missed time.

Somewhere I’m still 6-2, but gotta wonder who’s next.  I’ve never had a year like this one.

I haven't had an injury riddled season like that in a long time but they do happen sometimes.

I don't think players are getting injured as much since rules keep changing to take away the hard hits and such.

Same! Guice, Hunter Henry, Adams, KJohnson, Green (wasn’t supposed to be out THIS long), and Edmonds.

But most of those players were moderate to severe injury prone at the draft. Maybe next time don't draft so many infirmary prone players. Guice was a major red flag. Same for Green, KJ. Basically shaking hands with danger right out the gate.