Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

Real conservatives asking real questions

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Seriously who is that f****** moron that's talking over the livestream? I cannot f****** concentrate because he's f****** idiot.

He makes it unwatchable.

Conservacuck 

6 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Seriously who is that f****** moron that's talking over the livestream? I cannot f****** concentrate because he's f****** idiot.

He makes it unwatchable.

Seriously though, you should just try and deal with him and watch, fake a$$ conservatives getting booed by real conservatives and I love it.

People are finally waking up and it’s awesome. The conservacucks completely lost the room, they were nearly booed off stage. 

7:00 “how does anal sex help the conservatives movement?”

10:30 “we don’t want centrists in the conservative movements, we want to retain our conservative values. Where do conservatives draw the line?”

18:45 “according to the us census bureau, whites will account for less than 50 percent of the population by 2045. Since The Democratic Party is changing the demographic, how can we be sure our White European heritage can be maintained?”

22:45 “hey Charlie I heard you did a speech in Israel, I heard the Israelis are good dancers, for anyone that doesn’t know google it.“

25:00 “Since your conservatives ideals are liberal, how can we be sure kids drag shows won’t eventually be conservative values?”

27:00 “How is stapling green cards to diplomas putting America first?“

29:30 “If you support freedom of speech why did you have Nick Fuentes removed from one of your speeches?“

🐸

1 hour ago, iam90sbaby said:

People are finally waking up and it’s awesome. The conservacucks completely lost the room, they were nearly booed off stage. 

7:00 “how does anal sex help the conservatives movement?”

10:30 “we don’t want centrists in the conservative movements, we want to retain our conservative values. Where do conservatives draw the line?”

18:45 “according to the us census bureau, whites will account for less than 50 percent of the population by 2045. Since The Democratic Party is changing the demographic, how can we be sure our White European heritage can be maintained?”

22:45 “hey Charlie I heard you did a speech in Israel, I heard the Israelis are good dancers, for anyone that doesn’t know google it.“

25:00 “Since your conservatives ideals are liberal, how can we be sure kids drag shows won’t eventually be conservative values?”

27:00 “How is stapling green cards to diplomas putting America first?“

29:30 “If you support freedom of speech why did you have Nick Fuentes removed from one of your speeches?“

🐸

I'm not sure I follow you. Are you saying Charlie Kirk was the fake conservative? Or the guys asking the questions?  If it was the guys asking the questions, are you saying that they were just liberal plants in the audience?

19 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I'm not sure I follow you. Are you saying Charlie Kirk was the fake conservative? Or the guys asking the questions?  If it was the guys asking the questions, are you saying that they were just liberal plants in the audience?

Charlie Kirk is a fake conservative and TP is focking trash. Watch the vid. Their responses are so cringe. 

1 hour ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

He makes it unwatchable.

Agreed. I'll try to find a clean version.

I haven't watched it yet, just dug it up,  but this looks like it'll work.

2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Agreed. I'll try to find a clean version.

48:00 minutes in would be the 7:00 minute mark I mentioned earlier. 

Also you guys should get use to Nick Fuentes, he isn’t going anywhere. 

9 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Charlie Kirk is a fake conservative and TP is focking trash. Watch the vid. Their responses are so cringe. 

The problem is I can't watch the vid because that f****** moron talking over the stream.

and how is Charlie Kirk a fake conservative? I'm not sure I understand where you're coming from because he and Candice Owens tour a lot and Owens is fantastic.

Who would you consider a real conservative?

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

48:00 minutes in would be the 7:00 minute mark I mentioned earlier. 

Also you guys should get use to Nick Fuentes, he isn’t going anywhere. 

I don't even know who that is. I don't watch him so to me he's already gone.

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

The problem is I can't watch the vid because that f****** moron talking over the stream.

and how is Charlie Kirk a fake conservative? I'm not sure I understand where you're coming from because he and Candice Owens tour a lot and Owens is fantastic.

Nick Fuentes isn’t a moron, lol. 

I haven’t watched this one but start at 48:00 and enjoy the liberal spin I’m sure TP puts on it at the end. 

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I don't even know who that is. I don't watch him so to me he's already gone.

You will, he’s the next Crowder, but better and not cucked. 

6 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

You will, he’s the next Crowder, but better and not cucked. 

Interesting. You think Crowder is cucked?  

After watching a portions of that cleaned up video I'm not sure I believe that the people asking questions are actual conservatives more than they are planted liberals.

Although I can see your point about Kirk and the other guy not really addressing the questions.

2 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Interesting. You think Crowder is cucked?  

After watching a portions of that cleaned up video I'm not sure I believe that the people asking questions are actual conservatives more than they are planted liberals.

I don’t think he’s a conservative, he’s a trans right supporter, nothing conservative about that 

If I only watched 45 seconds I’d probably think that too

Start it at 50:00 and go from there 

2 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

I don’t think he’s a conservative, he’s a trans right supporter, nothing conservative about that 

I get where you're coming from.  I struggle with that too sometimes especially since I have a stepsister and nephew that are gay.   However, I don't know how you exclude those people because of that. We all make mistakes and have sins and skeletons in our closet.  If you think homosexuality is a mistake or a sin that's fine, but should you be part of the party if you have any sins?

2 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I get where you're coming from.  I struggle with that too sometimes especially since I have a stepsister and nephew that are gay.   However, I don't know how you exclude those people because of that. We all make mistakes and have sins and skeletons in our closet.  If you think homosexuality is a mistake or a sin that's fine, but should you be part of the party if you have any sins?

You don’t exclude them but you don’t encourage it either. There is nothing conservative about it. Conservatism = traditionalism. Trans/gay rights is like 15% of the video and the least important issue, Imo. I really wish you’d watch the video, or at least some of it. You would actually be interesting to chat with it about.

1 minute ago, iam90sbaby said:

You don’t exclude them but you don’t encourage it either. There is nothing conservative about it. Conservatism = traditionalism. Trans/gay rights is like 15% of the video and the least important issue, Imo. I really wish you’d watch the video, or at least some of it. You would actually be interesting to chat with it about.

I agree. I don't think it should be encouraged or promoted at all.

I'll try to watch more of it if I can by tomorrow but you know tomorrow's football so maybe Monday?

Okay so it appears that the people asking questions were from a specific group that deliberately crashed the forum. They were not students from the college.

They were from a more conservative group trying to start an ideological civil war.

1 hour ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Okay so it appears that the people asking questions were from a specific group that deliberately crashed the forum. They were not students from the college.

They were from a more conservative group trying to start an ideological civil war.

It’s crashing a forum when you ask “conservatives” conservative questions? They completely lost the room, no one buys their crap anymore except neocon boomers.

Look at the video I originally posted with Nick. Only 13,000 followers, 6.8k likes and 300 dislikes. 

TP’s page has 160,000 followers, 800 likes and 2.4k dislikes. 

I don’t think conservatives will stopped getting asked these questions until they start giving real answers. These videos will start becoming very common. People are finally waking up and it’s because the Groypers 

On 11/2/2019 at 9:21 PM, iam90sbaby said:

you dont think Crowder is a conservative?

3 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

you dont think Crowder is a conservative?

No. Not a real conservative. You can’t support transgenderism and be conservative. You can’t promote homosexuality and be conservative, if you think you can you’re not a real conservative. You can’t just change the meaning of a word because you like the Republican branding. Enough.

3 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

No. Not a real conservative. You can’t support transgenderism and be conservative. You can’t promote homosexuality and be conservative, if you think you can you’re not a real conservative. You can’t just change the meaning of a word because you like the Republican branding. Enough.

first, he doesnt support trans

and I am sorry I have been conservative my whole life and I have never had a problem with gays either

next thing you say is you have to be a Christian to be conservative? 

youre sinking fast

5 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

and I am sorry I have been conservative my whole life and I have never had a problem with gays either

youre sinking fast

Yes he does, he is only against child conversion therapy. 

You don’t have to be Christian but you need to have Christian values. 

What makes you conservative?

21 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Yes he does, he is only against child conversion therapy. 

You don’t have to be Christian but you need to have Christian values. 

What makes you conservative?

The entirety of TPUSA is cucked.  Some people are so focked that they have accepted liberal positions on certain things and called them conservative.  That's what TPUSA exists for.

12 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

The entirety of TPUSA is cucked.  Some people are so focked that they have accepted liberal positions on certain things and called them conservative.  That's what TPUSA exists for.

It isn’t just TPUSA, it’s nearly every “conservative” media outlet there is except a few isolated individuals. If you are over it too join the Groypers. Turned a meme into an entire political movement in less than a month. 

41 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

youre sinking fast

So are you going to tell me how a man dressing like a woman or focking another man is conservative?

Whenever I see someone ironically use the term “cuck” I assume that person is scared of and turned on by the idea of his wife or girlfriend getting gangbanged by uncircumcised Muslims. :dunno: 

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

Whenever I see someone ironically use the term “cuck” I assume that person is scared of and turned on by the idea of his wife or girlfriend getting gangbangers by uncircumcised Muslims. :dunno: 

That’s what we’re trying to prevent here 

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Whenever I see someone ironically use the term “cuck” I assume that person is scared of and turned on by the idea of his wife or girlfriend getting gangbangers by uncircumcised Muslims. :dunno: 

Whenever I see someone posting something like this, I assume they are projecting their own masochistic situation and feeling of self-loathing. 

1 hour ago, iam90sbaby said:

It isn’t just TPUSA, it’s nearly every “conservative” media outlet there is except a few isolated individuals. If you are over it too join the Groypers. Turned a meme into an entire political movement in less than a month. 

Less than a month?  The groypers are the frogs of 2015-16.  They never went away.

1 hour ago, MDC said:

What a revolting thought.

Circumcised is the only way to go. 

8 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

Less than a month?  The groypers are the frogs of 2015-16.  They never went away.

Groypers is a meme that originated a few years ago but now is a political movement and not just a meme, it really took off about a month ago. 

8 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

90's is very extreme

You’re extreme, you people support child conversion therapy, open borders, transgenderism, you are anti-traditional family values, you support polyamorous relationships and every other stupid leftist idea that has destroyed the country over the last 50 years. All this crap you people think is normal isn’t normal in most of the world. You’re a bunch of weirdos.  I want people to be normal and I want political parties to stop sexually exploiting people, specifically your party. And you can save the “I’m a centrist” crap, I don’t care.