Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

Real conservatives asking real questions

4 minutes ago, Mephisto said:

Is that what you did?  I saw it as you were completely ill-equipped to actually discuss the matter at hand over the thin difference between the word "tithe" used as a financial contribution over the fact that the hard historical definition means a "required" contribution... because somehow you felt that was more important that the matter being discussed.  You're a child when it comes to reasonable debate and discussion.  Nevermind that tithe is a word often used today  to define a financial contribution to a religious organization, required or not.

Sincerely,
Lifelong Catholic

Yeah that's what I did.  Further, we weren't having a discussion - you were pretending to be something you're not and got called on it.  Don't deflect.

You're too cute.  And rather delusional.  Try not to break your arm patting yourself on the back for accomplishing something you didn't actually accomplish.  Better still, do break your arm, perhaps it will slow down your mindless prattle.

38 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Someone who thinks an individual is inferior to them because of their race. 

Okay. Do you consider Hispanics equal to the white race? If so, why do you not want to share the country with them? 

8 minutes ago, TK0001 said:

Okay. Do you consider Hispanics equal to the white race? If so, why do you not want to share the country with them? 

I think their culture on the whole is inferior. I think there are many hispanics superior to me. Smarter, stronger, morally superior. Better worker. Braver. 

8 minutes ago, TK0001 said:

The Spanish conquered Central and South America. When are they going to diversify and take whites in mass?

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I think their culture on the whole is inferior. I think there are many hispanics superior to me. Smarter, stronger, morally superior. Better worker. Braver. 

It actually astounds me that you don't consider yourself racist. But okay fine. You're a white nationalist. Splitting hairs. 

16 minutes ago, TK0001 said:

It actually astounds me that you don't consider yourself racist. But okay fine. You're a white nationalist. Splitting hairs. 

Didn't I just acknowledge that people of a different race are superior to me? That's racist? How? Please explain. 

19 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Didn't I just acknowledge that people of a different race are superior to me? That's racist? How? Please explain. 

You said many, not all. Sorry HT, you’re falling behind.

3 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

You said many, not all. Sorry HT, you’re falling behind.

That's just stupid. And nearly impossible.  Every single one of them is not superior to me, though many are. Their culture, though is most definetly inferior at this time. But cultures change, they always have. But right now the other ones are behind. Witnessed by the fact they risk dying to get here. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

That's just stupid. And nearly impossible.  Every single one of them is not superior to me, though many are. Their culture, though is most definetly inferior at this time. But cultures change, they always have. But right now the other ones are behind. Witnessed by the fact they risk dying to get here. 

I understand, but I don’t make the rules.

45 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

On what basis do you judge one culture against the other? 

I think you're trying to equate the state of the country to ours. For example, Mexico. Currently ravaged by cartels. If we legalized drugs tomorrow the cartels would be instantly stripped of power and Mexico becomes a better place. But that's a libtard stance so I better watch my step. 

You want to keep Brown people out of the country and you want a restoration and the preservation of white culture and "tradition". So you're still a white nationalist. 

Any person that blindly follows any political “tribe” 100% without considering all points of views on each major topic and coming to their own conclusion  (i.e. thinking for themselves)  is a sheep.  

7 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Any person that blindly follows any political “tribe” 100% without considering all points of views on each major topic and coming to their own conclusion  (i.e. thinking for themselves)  is a sheep.  

Oh, now you have a problem with sheep, do ya?!?!?!?

7 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Oh, now you have a problem with sheep, do ya?!?!?!?

I prefer animals that muslims don’t rape. 

24 minutes ago, TK0001 said:

I think you're trying to equate the state of the country to ours. For example, Mexico. Currently ravaged by cartels. If we legalized drugs tomorrow the cartels would be instantly stripped of power and Mexico becomes a better place. But that's a libtard stance so I better watch my step. 

You want to keep Brown people out of the country and you want a restoration and the preservation of white culture and "tradition". So you're still a white nationalist. 

Have I said anything about white? Please show me where. I'm talking about our countries culture. That includes all races. 

16 hours ago, TK0001 said:

Hello Baker Boy, you seem like another very angry person. What's your story?

Did I say something that isn’t true?

16 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Who doesn't want a white majority? Are you nuts? Have you seen the countries without? 

Here you go, HT. It was just one page ago. Your rage against teh browns seems to have clouded your memory. 

2 minutes ago, TK0001 said:

Here you go, HT. It was just one page ago. Your rage against teh browns seems to have clouded your memory. 

I didn't say I don't want any minorities. But based on their track record of running things, they shouldn't be the dominant populace. It's just science. Rage? Lol. 

• Like 1

On 11/5/2019 at 2:21 PM, Kanil said:

I am referring to giving the government more control over your life.   This time I was specifically referring to 90sbaby's insistence that we regulate what people do to their own bodies or in their own bedrooms. 

Spot on here. People whine about government intervention while asking that government intervene in these matters. 

I’m not a bigot. I just believe in the racial superiority of white people over minorities.

Geek Club Logic. :D 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MDC said:

I’m not a bigot. I just believe in the racial superiority of white people over minorities.

Geek Club Logic. :D 

already proven to be fact

it goes 

white

asian

others

• Thanks 1

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

already proven to be fact

it goes 

white

asian

Doesn't matter

Fixed

36 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Spot on here. People whine about government intervention while asking that government intervene in these matters. 

Yeah people shouldn’t be allowed to get sex changes in the US. I would love for the government to intervene 

18 hours ago, Mephisto said:

You're too cute.  And rather delusional.  Try not to break your arm patting yourself on the back for accomplishing something you didn't actually accomplish.  Better still, do break your arm, perhaps it will slow down your mindless prattle.

I'm delusional for reading the words you typed on this site and pointing out your bullshiot?  Whatever you say, Lifelong Catholic.

15 hours ago, TK0001 said:

Electricity, plumbing, clean drinking water, stable government, economic development.  Plenty of things.  A question to ask is why Mexico and many South and Central American Countries are in such disarray?  Is it not due to the people that reside there?

Cartel members would be stripped of power were drugs to be legalized?  I doubt it.  They probably have more power than the elected government.  They'd just move into other things.

Is there something preferable about Mexican or Latin American cultures to the culture that exists here?  If so can you name them?

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Yeah people shouldn’t be allowed to get sex changes in the US. I would love for the government to intervene 

If a person wants to kill themselves you are perfectly fine with it.

If a person wants to have a sex change you want the government to step in and tell them they can't.

This is some strange logic to me.

A bunch of white guys giving other white guys a lecture on race and culture!!! What a bunch of hypocritical losers. 

11 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

Electricity, plumbing, clean drinking water, stable government, economic development.  Plenty of things.  A question to ask is why Mexico and many South and Central American Countries are in such disarray?  Is it not due to the people that reside there?

Cartel members would be stripped of power were drugs to be legalized?  I doubt it.  They probably have more power than the elected government.  They'd just move into other things.

Is there something preferable about Mexican or Latin American cultures to the culture that exists here?  If so can you name them?

Nothing. Those places are a mess and I don't want that managerial style here. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

Have you ever watched a chick fock a donkey? We could learn valuable things form our poor neighbors to the south. 

• Haha 1

On 11/8/2019 at 11:40 AM, Casual Observer said:

I was really hoping you would get a response to this.  

You won this thread. 

• Like 1

Donny Jr and Charlie Kuck just got booed off stage at the TPUSA event in UCLA a moment ago  😂 

They announced no QandA at the beginning, wonder why? First time TPUSA has been live since they were at OSU.

3 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

Poor Dan :( he can’t handle real questions. 

If these guys are going after Crenshaw, then they've lost already.  These guys are nuts.  Why do you continue posting this nonsense from them?

They aren't bringing more people into Conservatism, they're doing the opposite.

31 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

If these guys are going after Crenshaw, then they've lost already.  These guys are nuts.  Why do you continue posting this nonsense from them?

They aren't bringing more people into Conservatism, they're doing the opposite.

Crenshaw doesn’t support the 1st amendment. You must’ve missed him telling a college student he would regret asking a question this week. 

He got booed of stage by the crowd, not a few individuals. 

Same with the TPUSA event today, it wasn’t a few individuals, it was probably about 60-70 percent of the crowd. It’s a movement that has taken off in universities and is now full steam ahead. Like I said this will become more and more common until they start answering the questions. 

I don’t really care about bringing more people into the Conservative party, you don’t just wake up one day and decide hmm I’ll have morals now. If the republicans lose 2020 because the abandoned the base then they deserve it. 

You should look into how TP was created and who funded them. 

44 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Donny Jr and Charlie Kuck just got booed off stage at the TPUSA event in UCLA a moment ago  😂 

They announced no QandA at the beginning, wonder why? First time TPUSA has been live since they were at OSU.

Yeah, they aren't helping.  They are doing more harm than good.  This is not a good thing.  

These guys are like the AOC, Omar, Talib supporters on the left.  In case you're wondering, that's not good.

3 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Yeah, they aren't helping.  They are doing more harm than good.  This is not a good thing.  

These guys are like the AOC, Omar, Talib supporters on the left.  In case you're wondering, that's not good.

They are asking questions. They are nothing like AOC, Omar and Talib. Just answer the questions they are asking. Why no QandA? 🤷🏻‍♂️

You should do some research on TP. 

1 hour ago, iam90sbaby said:

Crenshaw doesn’t support the 1st amendment. You must’ve missed him telling a college student he would regret asking a question this week. 

He got booed of stage by the crowd, not a few individuals. 

Same with the TPUSA event today, it wasn’t a few individuals, it was probably about 60-70 percent of the crowd. It’s a movement that has taken off in universities and is now full steam ahead. Like I said this will become more and more common until they start answering the questions. 

I don’t really care about bringing more people into the Conservative party, you don’t just wake up one day and decide hmm I’ll have morals now. If the republicans lose 2020 because the abandoned the base then they deserve it. 

You should look into how TP was created and who funded them. 

Have you ever noticed how many propagandists and shills there are, even on lowly backwaters like this site?

• Like 1