Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

Real conservatives asking real questions

This is what being radicalized looks like. We’re watching it in real time.  This is fascinating.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

This is what being radicalized looks like. We’re watching it in real time.  This is fascinating.

Locking the borders down isn’t radical. It’s actually the norm in most of the world. We have the weakest immigration policy By far and it needs to get changed.. what’s the problem? 

16 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Not sure when your radicalization began, but it had to be in the last few months.  I don't ever remember you being like this.

Or maybe you were and just hiding it until the right time.  It is what it is, I guess.

Again with the radicalization.  Anyway, Ben Shapiro is a neocon and Israel-Firster.  No thanks.  Crowder is a h0m0 as is McInnes.  You guys really dig the alt-right grift machine.

26 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

Again with the radicalization.  Anyway, Ben Shapiro is a neocon and Israel-Firster.  No thanks.  Crowder is a h0m0 as is McInnes.  You guys really dig the alt-right grift machine.

alt-right?  jeez straight out of the liberal playbook

people are now trying to destroy the right from the inside out.  We all think differently, and now we got people out there saying you have to think this way or that way, its ridiculous

as far as Shapiro Israel first, whats wrong with that the other choices are terrorist sand diggers

Crowder is an entertainer and a good one, and McIness is the type of guy id wanna hang around

10 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

alt-right?  jeez straight out of the liberal playbook

people are now trying to destroy the right from the inside out.  We all think differently, and now we got people out there saying you have to think this way or that way, its ridiculous

as far as Shapiro Israel first, whats wrong with that the other choices are terrorist sand diggers

Crowder is an entertainer and a good one, and McIness is the type of guy id wanna hang around

Sorry, guys like you are punching right because you have liberal sensibilities.  Crowder and McInnes are h0m0s as I said.  They're about as right as a 90's Democrat.  If you have to ask what's wrong with Israel first, you're not tall enough for this ride.

6 hours ago, Casual Observer said:

Sorry, guys like you are punching right because you have liberal sensibilities.  Crowder and McInnes are h0m0s as I said.  They're about as right as a 90's Democrat.  If you have to ask what's wrong with Israel first, you're not tall enough for this ride.

GTFO with that sh#t.   You think being conservative means "never change".  I think it means "change at a smart and logical pace".  And "change" doesn't have to mean supporting liberal policies, but smart policies that don't cause you to lose your conservative soul.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

GTFO with that sh#t.   You think being conservative means "never change".  I think it means "change at a smart and logical pace".  And "change" doesn't have to mean supporting liberal policies, but smart policies that don't cause you to lose your conservative soul.

apparently Conservative means we should execute phags and put them blacks back in chains, I guess Biden was right

I guess the left has succeeded in driving apart the right where I saw us a group, that didnt believe in group think, apparently we need to now

I have never not been a conservative

I have never given one crap about gheys or them getting married or whatever 

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

apparently Conservative means we should execute phags and put them blacks back in chains, I guess Biden was right

I guess the left has succeeded in driving apart the right where I saw us a group, that didnt believe in group think, apparently we need to now

I agree and well said.  :thumbsup:

If these guys insist on using left-wing tactics to divide the right then they aren't true conservatives.  Let the left eat their own.  We need to work together on the right and not fall for the petty identity politics, inflammatory rhetoric and petty tribal BS that the left uses.

Conservative does NOT mean "don't ever change".

• Like 2

if these guys are what conservatives are, then I guess the only place left for me is a Libertarian, I lean close to it anyways, but always have voted R (never have I registered as an R), I believe in govt staying out of people's lives, small govt, and letting people be responsible for their own decisions

I guess this is what they mean by when they say the pendulum has to swing so far to one side, it will eventually swing back the other way, and I dont like it

whats next, you can't be a conservative if you have a ghey friend?  Not a conservative if you are pro cannabis?  How about an Atheist?  Can I no longer be conservative?

fock you all

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

if these guys are what conservatives are, then I guess the only place left for me is a Libertarian, I lean close to it anyways, but always have voted R (never have I registered as an R), I believe in govt staying out of people's lives, small govt, and letting people be responsible for their own decisions

I guess this is what they mean by when they say the pendulum has to swing so far to one side, it will eventually swing back the other way, and I dont like it

whats next, you can't be a conservative if you have a ghey friend?  Not a conservative if you are pro cannabis?  How about an Atheist?  Can I no longer be conservative?

fock you all

I'm with you.  

Fuentes and his sycophants are going to ensure the GOP loses elections with their tribal BS.  Is that what they really want?

• Like 2

16 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Whatever, man.

16 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Did I say execute phags or put blacks in chains?  You're a liberal, just face it.

15 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I'm with you.  

Fuentes and his sycophants are going to ensure the GOP loses elections with their tribal BS.  Is that what they really want?

The GOP is going to lose elections based on demographics, with immigration policies that "conservatives" like you supported.  The GOP as a party needs to be blown up and scattered to the winds and replaced with something else.

25 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

The GOP is going to lose elections based on demographics, with immigration policies that "conservatives" like you supported.  The GOP as a party needs to be blown up and scattered to the winds and replaced with something else.

There is truth there. Republicans selling out for cheap labor. Those guys gotta go. And Trump needs to stop with the visas for the tech crew. The HB-1 shite is out of control. 

17 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

You’re acting just like a leftist.  Not a single person has said they want blacks in chains or to execute homosexuals, so why say that?  Why are you using those no speak tactics? 

So you’re conservative now because you conserve gay rights and open borders? Give me a focking break. 

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

There is truth there. Republicans selling out for cheap labor. Those guys gotta go. And Trump needs to stop with the visas for the tech crew. The HB-1 shite is out of control. 

GOP: Let’s make the cheap labor lobby donor class happy and flood the USA with third world immigrants to drive wages down and replace American workers!

Also GOP: We’re doomed!

1 hour ago, iam90sbaby said:

You’re acting just like a leftist.  Not a single person has said they want blacks in chains or to execute homosexuals, so why say that?  Why are you using those no speak tactics? 

So you’re conservative now because you conserve gay rights and open borders? Give me a focking break. 

look I am against immigration completely and think we ought to shutdown all immigration for now. But you guys are getting ridiculous, with this pick a side within our own side nonsense.  My ghey comments are based upon people calling guys like Crowder and McInness homos or pro trans, just cause why?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

look I am against immigration completely and think we ought to shutdown all immigration for now. But you guys are getting ridiculous, with this pick a side within our own side nonsense.  My ghey comments are based upon people calling guys like Crowder and McInness homos or pro trans, just cause why?

I’m still curious why you did that.  You know no one has said that but you thought it would strengthen your talking point or something.  Im a little surprised you used that tactic actually.  I’m way more concerned about immigration than I am about the gheys. 

8 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

I’m still curious why you did that.  You know no one has said that but you thought it would strengthen your talking point or something.  Im a little surprised you used that tactic actually.  I’m way more concerned about immigration than I am about the gheys. 

the point is why are you worried about gheys?

you guys are pushing down a very white nationalist view, and thats why I said it

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

You'll have to hit the internet for both of these guys, especially McInnes. 

2 hours ago, Casual Observer said:

Like I said, GTFO with that sh#t.  Don't be questioning my conservative credentials because I don't fall lock-step with this extreme group.  I've never voted for a Democrat in my life.

You want people to listen to you?  Then start your own platform instead of sabotaging and ambushing other conservatives.  You're using left-wing tactics to try and apart the GOP and remake it in your own image.  An even better idea would be start your own party if you think this one isn't up to snuff.

• Like 2

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

the point is why are you worried about gheys?

you guys are pushing down a very white nationalist view, and thats why I said it

Agreed.  They are straddling the fence here whether they realize it or not.  If we're seeing it as conservatives, you better bet independents are seeing bright as day.  That's no way to get votes and only pushes people into the arms of Democrats.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Agreed.  They are straddling the fence here whether they realize it or not.  If we're seeing it as conservatives, you better bet independents are seeing bright as day.  That's no way to get votes and only pushes people into the arms of Democrats.

just as Antifa and TDS pushes independents to the right, these guys are doing the opposite

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

You'll have to hit the internet for both of these guys, especially McInnes. 

I have watched over 1000 hours of each of those guys, Ill make my own judgment 

but hey I just checked the interweb, and it says they got Trump, so pardon if I dont need to look for things on it

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

just as Antifa and TDS pushes independents to the right, these guys are doing the opposite

There are way more of us than there are of them.  The only thing that's going to happen is they will be pushed out.

They should just start their own party.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I don't know if 1000 hours is enough to make a judgement.  🙄

You should just listen to Fuentes and don't question anything.  That's how they do it on the left.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I don't know if 1000 hours is enough to make a judgement.  🙄

You should just listen to Fuentes and don't question anything.  That's how they do it on the left.

lol I just put it in prospective, Crowder has 588 1 1/2 hour - 2 hour segments, so its actually pretty close, to accurate, as I have watched/listened to every single episode and his outtakes and on locations.  I probably only have about 500 hours of Gavin though

I am over 1000 hours on Shapiro as well

• Like 1

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

lol I just put it in prospective, Crowder has 588 1 1/2 hour - 2 hour segments, so its actually pretty close, to accurate, as I have watched/listened to every single episode and his outtakes and on locations.  I probably only have about 500 hours of Gavin though

I am over 1000 hours on Shapiro as well

Haven't you heard - those guys aren't conservatives.  They're so far left that Michael Moore and Sean Penn call them "the crazy left".

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

There are way more of us than there are of them.  The only thing that's going to happen is they will be pushed out.

They should just start their own party.

honestly, I wish Libertarian was an actual thing, quite frankly 75% of people I know would fit into that party at least

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

honestly, I wish Libertarian was an actual thing, quite frankly 75% of people I know would fit into that party at least

I'd choose libertarian over democrat or republican.

4 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

well I guess that makes us liberals then

welcome over homo...we will have to talk to you about your viewing habits.  😜

12 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

You two are focking ghey, seriously 

And you're a nut job.  Glad we got that out in the open.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

but hey I just checked the interweb, and it says they got Trump, so pardon if I dont need to look for things on it

You asked the question, dummy.  I guess you missed the cross-dressing, making out with a gay guy on camera and shoving a up his arse on camera.

8 minutes ago, MDC said:

This thread. 😂 

I hate to agree with this guy, but yeah.