Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

Real conservatives asking real questions

The ghey conservatives have spoken:  they pretended they were conservatives, then came to a realization they were libertarians, then realized they were liberals.  Have fun with those elections, boys.

2 hours ago, Casual Observer said:

The ghey conservatives have spoken:  they pretended they were conservatives, then came to a realization they were libertarians, then realized they were liberals.  Have fun with those elections, boys.

GTFO .  Who made you the expert on being a conservative?

You guys are more in line with the KKK than you are with the GOP.  So I guess that makes YOU Democrats since the KKK was started by Democrats.

The left subscribes to purity tests too, btw.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Casual Observer said:

Libertarian has and always leaned conservative, I considered myself a moderate, with my biggest issue being defending the constitution, (ie conservative justices) and small govt (which only Libertarians prescribe to now).  I have never cared what 2 phags do.

I am rationale and reasonable, and I am done responding to you, just like I was done with Fake DR

43 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Libertarian has and always leaned conservative, I considered myself a moderate, with my biggest issue being defending the constitution, (ie conservative justices) and small govt (which only Libertarians prescribe to now).  I have never cared what 2 phags do.

I am rationale and reasonable, and I am done responding to you, just like I was done with Fake DR

Yeah, whatever gheyservative.  Here's your hero shoving a d1ildo up his arse.  

https://imgur.com/r/EnoughLibertarianSpam/227Kdwo

It's entertaining seeing conservatives fight over who's more conservative than the other.  What a mess.  I wonder if the guys over at FGB are fighting over who's more liberal than the other?

Can someone summarize the nature of this disagreement? Some conservatives don’t like gays and are calling conservatives who don’t care about gays not conservative enough or something?

2 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

GTFO .  Who made you the expert on being a conservative?

You guys are more in line with the KKK than you are with the GOP.  So I guess that makes YOU Democrats since the KKK was started by Democrats.

The left subscribes to purity tests too, btw.

Nah, as a matter a fact you are the ones acting like the left putting words in our mouth. KKK? Nazi? GFY. 

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

No one here wants to make it a crime to be ghey as far as I know and I don’t think anyone has said anything like that.  I don’t think they should get the same government benefits as a regular heterosexual couple does and they shouldn’t be allowed to adopt, that’s really it. We should also stop allowing gender reassignment surgery to be performed. This is about immigration and locking the borders down for me.  I want to put America First in everything. 

12 minutes ago, MDC said:

Can someone summarize the nature of this disagreement? Some conservatives don’t like gays and are calling conservatives who don’t care about gays not conservative enough or something?

The thread has mainly been about immigration but these two won’t drop the ghey stuff.

53 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

who the fock cares, hes a shock jock, honestly wouldn't care if he sucked a cawk on air

Oh, now he's a shock jock and who cares.  I bet you'd love to see him suck cawk on air.

13 minutes ago, MDC said:

Yes.  It's h0m0s like you pretending to be conservative, like these other three h0m0s in this thread.  Also, it's about the h0m0s at TPUSA pretending to be conservative, when they're not, like the other three h0m0s in this thread.

9 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

The thread has mainly been about immigration but these two won’t drop the ghey stuff.

What’s the immigration disagreement? 

18 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

Oh, now he's a shock jock and who cares.  I bet you'd love to see him suck cawk on air.

yes jackwad, he likes to do things to make people react.  And I could care less, its not my thing, but you should are a perfect example of a closet phag, you hate the gheyness so much dont you

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

hey MDC now you are a homo conservative, you are moving up, I always just thought of you as a liberal cuck phag

No,  keep it straight - you are a liberal cuck phag just like MDC.

21 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Nah, as a matter a fact you are the ones acting like the left putting words in our mouth. KKK? Nazi? GFY. 

No one here wants to make it a crime to be ghey as far as I know and I don’t think anyone has said anything like that.  I don’t think they should get the same government benefits as a regular heterosexual couple does and they shouldn’t be allowed to adopt, that’s really it. We should also stop allowing gender reassignment surgery to be performed. This is about immigration and locking the borders down for me.  I want to put America First in everything. 

the point is this started as a real question, you and I went back and forth on it and we pretty much agreed policy wise on most things.  You called me out personally for not being conservative enough, and when I explained all my answers you understood where I was.  Then Casual Cawksucker comes in and things got out of hand

yes jackwad, he likes to do things to make people react.  And I could care less, its not my thing, but you should are a perfect example of a closet phag, you hate the gheyness so much dont you

It's totally your thing, which is why you like him so much. 

the point is this started as a real question, you and I went back and forth on it and we pretty much agreed policy wise on most things.  You called me out personally for not being conservative enough, and when I explained all my answers you understood where I was.  Then Casual Cawksucker comes in and things got out of hand

Nah, you're just a liberal.  You pretended to be conservative for a minute, but that got blown up pretty quickly.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

“Hey guys I’m gonna stick a in my a$$ and make out with Milo to troll the liberals!“ we focking owned them right? 😂

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I thought it got out of hand when you used a liberal tactic and accused us of wanting black people in chains and to jail all homosexuals, when no one has said that. 

18 minutes ago, MDC said:

What’s the immigration disagreement? 

Not sure.  Dems sell us out for votes and the GOP for cheap labor and that’s where we’re at. 

11 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Not sure.  Dems sell us out for votes and the GOP for cheap labor and that’s where we’re at. 

100 pct accurate. Everyone on top benefits from it and the rest of us pay for it. Some of us with our lives. If a bunch of rich people got killed by illegals this whole thing would be different.  

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

hey MDC now you are a homo conservative, you are moving up, I always just thought of you as a liberal cuck phag

I never thought of you at all. :dunno: 

Just now, MDC said:

I never thought of you at all. :dunno: 

I'd say that's true. I have established squatters rights in your head. 

3 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Sorry, but I don't take marching orders from Fuentes like you guys do.

I was a conservative before you were sh#tting in your diapers.  Don't you ever question my conservative credentials. 

I think it might actually be an age thing, these younger kids are so polarized and easily influenced, we come from an era where we think for ourselves, and thats not allowed from either side anymore

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I think it might actually be an age thing, these younger kids are so polarized and easily influenced, we come from an era where we think for ourselves, and thats not allowed from either side anymore

It's gotta' be the only answer.  

No one's saying we have to adopt a ghey platform, but being inclusive is okay.  After all, ghey people are STILL people.  We can still include people and not lose our conservative foundation.

I'm with ya' on immigration to.  We need immigration to stop until we can fix the laws and do it right and secure our borders.  Not sure what those guys THINK we're saying, but clearly they aren't listening.

Are you kidding me? Your generation is what has allowed the MSM to grow to the size they are. My generation and the generation after mine follow smaller journalist who aren’t paid to say what they are saying. Maybe not the left leaning 30 year olds and younger, but your generation as a hole was bought into all the rhetoric the government fed you.  More than just politics too but that’s another convo for another day. 

9 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Sorry, but I don't take marching orders from Fuentes like you guys do.

I was a conservative before you were sh#tting in your diapers.  Don't you ever question my conservative credentials. 

You conserve liberal ideology, we know 

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

It's gotta' be the only answer.  

No one's saying we have to adopt a ghey platform, but being inclusive is okay.  I'm with ya' on immigration to.  We need immigration to stop until we can fix the laws and do it right and secure our borders.  Not sure what those guys THINK we're saying, but clearly they aren't listening.

what me and you aren't saying is that immigration is ok if its white people.  Thats their platform.

to me, I dont care what race, religion, sex anyone is.  If they can contribute for society, come the right way, not live off the govt, and become an actual American, then thats ok to me

• Like 1

So the generation that gave us mega branding and pretty much mainstreamed every form of entertainment is accusing younger people of being followers. Okay right. 

1 minute ago, iam90sbaby said:

You conserve liberal ideology, we know 

C'mon, 90's, are you really serious with this sh#t?

I'm not sure what's going on here in this thread, but this has gotten out of control.

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

C'mon, 90's, are you really serious with this sh#t?

I'm not sure what's going on here in this thread, but this has gotten out of control.

Well what do you conserve?

Are you kidding me? Your generation is what has allowed the MSM to grow to the size they are. My generation and the generation after mine follow smaller journalist who aren’t paid to say what they are saying. Maybe not the left leaning 30 year olds and younger, but your generation as a hole was bought into all the rhetoric the government fed you.  More than just politics too but that’s another convo for another day. 

I was raised by the most leftist hippies that exist, raised without a day in church, everything I believe, I came to from my own conclusion.  I don't toe the company lines, you are extreme bro.  Most people in this country are really quite moderate.  Its the 5% on each side that I thought really was only being shown from the left, well apparently, the right has it as well, and it does nobody any good.  

I mean you would literally have Liz Warren as president so things can get focked up so bad that a war occurs, than have another 5 years of Trump.  Most people believe in talking and finding middle ground

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Everything.

So you agree with Fuentes stance on immigration? 

3 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I was raised by the most leftist hippies that exist, raised without a day in church, everything I believe, I came to from my own conclusion.  I don't toe the company lines, you are extreme bro.  Most people in this country are really quite moderate.  Its the 5% on each side that I thought really was only being shown from the left, well apparently, the right has it as well, and it does nobody any good.  

I mean you would literally have Liz Warren as president so things can get focked up so bad that a war occurs, than have another 5 years of Trump.  Most people believe in talking and finding middle ground

More putting words in my mouth. Enough with the libtard tactics please.  I never said I wanted Warren as president I said I agree with her about breaking up FB and Google and I said that years before she ever said it.  Right here on this board. 

More putting words in my mouth. Enough with the libtard tactics please.  I never said I wanted Warren as president I said I agree with her about breaking up FB and Google and I said that years before she ever said it.  Right here on this board. 

in this thread or another one, you said, you dont care what happens this whole thing needs to be brought down