Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

Real conservatives asking real questions

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

You’re extreme, you people support child conversion therapy, open borders, transgenderism, you are anti-traditional family values, you support polyamorous relationships and every other stupid leftist idea that has destroyed the country over the last 50 years. I want people to be normal and I want political parties to stop sexually exploiting people, specifically your party. And you can save the “I’m a centrist” crap, I don’t care. 

I'm extreme?  You don't know jack squat about me.  I don't claim to know much about you but I'm starting to get a bit worried about you.  You sound like you're about to go off tilt soon.

Also, if you don't care why do you insist on labeling me a liberal, democrat, leftist or some crap like that?  Relax.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I'm extreme?  You don't know jack squat about me.  I don't claim to know much about you but I'm starting to get a bit worried about you.  You sound like you're about to go off tilt soon.

Also, if you don't care why do you insist on labeling me a liberal, democrat, leftist or some crap like that?  Relax.

You don’t know jack about me and this is what you people do everything time someone has a thought that differs from yours. How come you far leftists anytime someone from the right passionately expresses their opinion it’s called a tilt? This is the blowback from all the nonsense you’ve been shoving down our throats for the last 3 years and now there is a youth movement happening right in time for election season. Your generation dropped the ball, we won’t. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

You’re extreme, you people support child conversion therapy, open borders, transgenderism, you are anti-traditional family values, you support polyamorous relationships and every other stupid leftist idea that has destroyed the country over the last 50 years. All this crap you people think is normal isn’t normal in most of the world. You’re a bunch of weirdos.  I want people to be normal and I want political parties to stop sexually exploiting people, specifically your party. And you can save the “I’m a centrist” crap, I don’t care. 

Tilt :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

You don’t know jack about me and this is what you people do everything time someone has a thought that differs from yours. How come you far leftists anytime someone from the right passionately expresses their opinion it’s called a tilt? This is the blowback from all the nonsense you’ve been shoving down our throats for the last 3 years and now there is a youth movement happening right in time for election season. Your generation dropped the ball, we won’t. 

My generation?  How old do you think I am?  I don't think I'm who you think I am.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

My generation?  How old do you think I am?  I don't think I'm who you think I am.

44?

Point is, we shouldn’t even have to be this politically motivated had all of you been good stewards of the country. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, iam90sbaby said:

44?

Point is, we shouldn’t even have to be this politically motivated had all of you been good stewards of the country. 

I'm 36 and what is this talk about "had all of you?"  I don't represent some larger group.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I'm 36 and what is this talk about "had all of you?"  I don't represent some larger group.

I didn’t know you were that young

Why do you think being against transgenderism/child conversion therapy, late abortion and all the other nonsense is extreme? Those are the extreme ideologies, not sure how you don’t see that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

So are you going to tell me how a man dressing like a woman or focking another man is conservative?

cause I dont give a fock what another person does in their personal life.

do you think govt should tell them you they cant do it?

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

Yes he does, he is only against child conversion therapy. 

You don’t have to be Christian but you need to have Christian values. 

What makes you conservative?

lets see what makes me conservative, fwiw I do have limited Christian values, I dont steal, cheat or kill

I value small government, that shouldn't tell people what they can and cant do in their bedroom

I am for lower taxes on the working class and big business as well

I am against abortion

I again don't care who gets married or who focks who, cause why is it my business

I don't care if someone is a tranny, but they need to be an adult to live that focked up life

I support the 1st and 2nd amendments to the core

I am against illegals flooding the nation

I am against bringing in refugee muslims

however, I am also an intelligent person who realizes there needs to be a middle ground in order for this nation to not be so divided, the far left crazies have pushed people like you further right, to where you are almost as bad

we have watched you become extreme over the last few months

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

I didn’t know you were that young

Why do you think being against transgenderism/child conversion therapy, late abortion and all the other nonsense is extreme? Those are the extreme ideologies, not sure how you don’t see that. 

Who says I'm for any of that?  You just assume that I'm some Liberal that supports every agenda you hate but you are incorrect.  I have never said anything about abortion on this site.  As for transgenders, I don't have major stand on it.  If someone thinks they are a certain sex then so be it.  I think conversion therapy is terrible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

Who says I'm for any of that?  You just assume that I'm some Liberal that supports every agenda you hate but you are incorrect.  I have never said anything about abortion on this site.  As for transgenders, I don't have major stand on it.  If someone thinks they are a certain sex then so be it.  I think conversion therapy is terrible.

Do you think we should be performing sex changes in the US for adults?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

lets see what makes me conservative, fwiw I do have limited Christian values, I dont steal, cheat or kill

I value small government, that shouldn't tell people what they can and cant do in their bedroom

I am for lower taxes on the working class and big business as well

I am against abortion

I again don't care who gets married or who focks who, cause why is it my business

I don't care if someone is a tranny, but they need to be an adult to live that focked up life

I support the 1st and 2nd amendments to the core

I am against illegals flooding the nation

I am against bringing in refugee muslims

however, I am also an intelligent person who realizes there needs to be a middle ground in order for this nation to not be so divided, the far left crazies have pushed people like you further right, to where you are almost as bad

we have watched you become extreme over the last few months

 

You and I are not all that different based on everything you listed here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, iam90sbaby said:

Do you think we should be performing sex changes in the US for adults?

Why does it matter?  People get reconstructive surgery all the time.  If they want to pay for it then go ahead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Why does it matter?  People get reconstructive surgery all the time.  If they want to pay for it then go ahead.

It matters because it’s disgusting and morally not right. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

It matters because it’s disgusting and morally not right. 

According to your beliefs.  I think people should be free to do what makes them happy within reason and as long as it doesn't affect others.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

lets see what makes me conservative, fwiw I do have limited Christian values, I dont steal, cheat or kill

I value small government, that shouldn't tell people what they can and cant do in their bedroom

I am for lower taxes on the working class and big business as well

I am against abortion

I again don't care who gets married or who focks who, cause why is it my business

I don't care if someone is a tranny, but they need to be an adult to live that focked up life

I support the 1st and 2nd amendments to the core

I am against illegals flooding the nation

I am against bringing in refugee muslims

however, I am also an intelligent person who realizes there needs to be a middle ground in order for this nation to not be so divided, the far left crazies have pushed people like you further right, to where you are almost as bad

we have watched you become extreme over the last few months

 


You are against abortion in all cases? 

You are against illegal immigration? We bring to many immigrants here legally as well. I don’t care if it’s technically “legal” I disagree with the legal grounds for it. 

Everything else were on the same page. 

I’m not extreme, I’m watching the Democratic and Republican Party go further left. Surprised you don’t see it. A Republican couldn’t win a national election unless they promote all this nonsense we made fun of the left for a few short years ago. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

According to your beliefs.  I think people should be free to do what makes them happy within reason and as long as it doesn't affect others.

It does affect me. It directly affects me and our country normalizing that garbage. Look at all the weirdo YouTube kids now doing makeup, dressing like girls. Have you seen a college campus lately? It’s weird and it’s because we told them not only is okay, but it’s great, awesome and you are so brave if you do it!

We've become so decadent we've tried to ""liberate"" ourselves and in the process totally ripped apart society.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

It does affect me. It directly affects me and our country normalizing that garbage. Look at all the weirdo YouTube kids now doing makeup, dressing like girls. Have you seen a college campus lately? It’s weird and it’s because we told them not only is okay, but it’s great, awesome and you are so brave if you do it!

We've become so decadent we've tried to ""liberate"" ourselves and in the process totally ripped apart society.

Wait, how does this directly affect you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

Wait, how does this directly affect you?

I just told you how, you guys are turning kids and teens into weirdos because you’ve normalized it. That’s the next generation of people, it directly affects everyone. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, iam90sbaby said:

I just told you how, you guys are turning kids and teens into weirdos because you’ve normalized it. That’s the next generation of people, it directly affects everyone. 

I'm not turning anyone into anything.  People have the right to make their own choices, that's not on me.  That also doesn't directly affect you either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I'm not turning anyone into anything.  People have the right to make their own choices, that's not on me.  That also doesn't directly affect you either.

Your ideas are. There are kids out there that aren’t even transgender but have whacked out liberal parents or they think it’s cool and trendy. Unless you completely oppose all of this you’re part of the problem. And it affects all of us. The transgender experiment is over, now that we see what it does to a young naive generation.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Your ideas are. There are kids out there that aren’t even transgender but have whacked out liberal parents or they think it’s cool and trendy. Unless you completely oppose all of this you’re part of the problem. And it affects all of us. The transgender experiment is over, now that we see what it does to a young naive generation.  

I told you I think people should have the freedom to do what they want within reason and as long as it doesn’t affect others.  The type of parents you are referring to would go against what I believe in. 
 

It does not affect all of us. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:


You are against abortion in all cases? 

You are against illegal immigration? We bring to many immigrants here legally as well. I don’t care if it’s technically “legal” I disagree with the legal grounds for it. 

Everything else were on the same page. 

I’m not extreme, I’m watching the Democratic and Republican Party go further left. Surprised you don’t see it. A Republican couldn’t win a national election unless they promote all this nonsense we made fun of the left for a few short years ago. 

I am against all abortions except the life of the mother and I could make an exception for incest and rape, I dont follow the gods plan thing, however as against it as I am I think there should be a common ground 1st trimester solution (I dont like it but I understand compromise)

I am against illegal immigration, and am for immigration of people who become AMERICANS not bring their sh1t culture here, however I know plenty of illegals in socal that are really hard workers providing for their families and I have an actual solution that people on both sides might be able to get behind, again compromise

I truly believe there needs to be a middle ground, but that is slipping cause Republicans (which I am not) dont stand up for anything and allow the left to use the slippery slope argument that I made here like 6 years ago and was laughed at by both sides of the isle

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I told you I think people should have the freedom to do what they want within reason and as long as it doesn’t affect others.  The type of parents you are referring to would go against what I believe in. 
 

It does not affect all of us. 

Chopping someone’s d!ck off and making it do it’s best vagina impersonation isn’t “within reason”. That’s a medical procedure that shouldn’t be performed in the US. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, iam90sbaby said:

Chopping someone’s d!ck off and making it do it’s best vagina impersonation isn’t “within reason”. That’s a medical procedure that shouldn’t be performed in the US. 

Cool. I’m fine with you thinking that way but you don’t get to decide what others do with their bodies. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I am against all abortions except the life of the mother and I could make an exception for incest and rape, I dont follow the gods plan thing, however as against it as I am I think there should be a common ground 1st trimester solution (I dont like it but I understand compromise)

I am against illegal immigration, and am for immigration of people who become AMERICANS not bring their sh1t culture here, however I know plenty of illegals in socal that are really hard workers providing for their families and I have an actual solution that people on both sides might be able to get behind, again compromise

I truly believe there needs to be a middle ground, but that is slipping cause Republicans (which I am not) dont stand up for anything and allow the left to use the slippery slope argument that I made here like 6 years ago and was laughed at by both sides of the isle

 

Okay we’re on the same page with abortion. 

I don’t care how hard working the immigrants are, we’ve let to many in. We need to completely lock the borders down and revisit this in a decade or two. We’ve been nice enough. 

Well, you were right. I wouldn’t of laughed at you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Cool. I’m fine with you thinking that way but you don’t get to decide what others do with their bodies. 

If you think that a sex change procedure is okay you’re a nutcase, just saying. There are all kinds of medical procedures we don’t allow in this country. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Cool. I’m fine with you thinking that way but you don’t get to decide what others do with their bodies. 

This is exactly the argument for women who want to continue to be impregnated but then later want to kill their babies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

This is exactly the argument for women who want to continue to be impregnated but then later want to kill their babies.

That’s different though. It involves another life. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

That’s different though. It involves another life. 

Yes. And I wish others would agree with that.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Okay we’re on the same page with abortion. 

I don’t care how hard working the immigrants are, we’ve let to many in. We need to completely lock the borders down and revisit this in a decade or two. We’ve been nice enough. 

Well, you were right. I wouldn’t of laughed at you. 

I am completely fine with locking down the borders completely

if I get time I will add what my proposal is for the ones here, I dont think we need to kick them all out

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I am completely fine with locking down the borders completely

if I get time I will add what my proposal is for the ones here, I dont think we need to kick them all out

 

^ real conservative confirmed 

Yeah, I’d like to hear it 

I know we can’t kick the ones that are already here out. Let’s give them citizenship and lock it down. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

^ real conservative confirmed 

Yeah, I’d like to hear it 

I know we can’t kick the ones that are already here out. Let’s give them citizenship and lock it down. 

Why can't we? I'm not saying hunt them down, but when they break laws and are caught, ship em out. Canada does it all the time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

^ real conservative confirmed 

Yeah, I’d like to hear it 

I know we can’t kick the ones that are already here out. Let’s give them citizenship and lock it down. 

Issues I care about:

Lower Government spending

Mining

Drilling

Logging

Industry in General

Hunting/Fishing rights

 

Issues I do not care about:

Gender

Abortion

 

 

When people make the right about social issues instead of economic it possibly drives people away from the party. There is a decent part of the country that cares more about economic issues.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MTSkiBum said:

Issues I care about:

Lower Government spending

Mining

Drilling

Logging

Industry in General

Hunting/Fishing rights

 

Issues I do not care about:

Gender

Abortion

 

 

When people make the right about social issues instead of economic it possibly drives people away from the party. There is a decent part of the country that cares more about economic issues.

 

I'm curious what it is that you care about with mining, drilling and logging.  Are those things you want more of or less of?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MTSkiBum said:

Issues I care about:

Lower Government spending

Mining

Drilling

Logging

Industry in General

Hunting/Fishing rights

 

Issues I do not care about:

Gender

Abortion

 

 

When people make the right about social issues instead of economic it possibly drives people away from the party. There is a decent part of the country that cares more about economic issues.

 

Being socially conservative is part of being conservative. You can’t be conservative and have no opinion on abortion or transgenderism, especially right now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why can't we? I'm not saying hunt them down, but when they break laws and are caught, ship em out. Canada does it all the time. 

You’re right. That is what we should do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I'm curious what it is that you care about with mining, drilling and logging.  Are those things you want more of or less of?

 

More.

 

And when I say mining, I do not just mean coal mining, I mean rare earths, etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Being socially conservative is part of being conservative. You can’t be conservative and have no opinion on abortion or transgenderism, especially right now. 

 

I truly do not care either way about those issues, and you are correct. The current conservative movement is not for me. But neither is the democrat movement based on my previously stated belief's.

 

That is the whole point of my post, many of us are being isolated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

 

More.

 

And when I say mining, I do not just mean coal mining, I mean rare earths, etc.

I feel like being in favor of hunting/fishing rights and also being in favor of more mining, drilling and logging go against each other.  My experience with people who love to hunt and fish is that they want to preserve the land.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×