Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

Real conservatives asking real questions

6 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I feel like being in favor of hunting/fishing rights and also being in favor of more mining, drilling and logging go against each other.  My experience with people who love to hunt and fish is that they want to preserve the land.

You assume that those things destroy the land.  My dad was a mining engineer when I was a kid and in highschool. Because of that all of the kids with relatives were able to fish and hunt on the mines land. I have both hunted and fished on many reclaimed coal mines.

Due to the stringent laws in place the land is better for hunting and fishing after the mining has occurred.  They would build ponds and wetlands where there was none before. They would add hills and drainage ditches. They would make sure that the proper plants were placed back.

As far as drilling is concerned. I have shown pictures of me fishing near oil rigs. They are almost as good as a reef, they increase the fish population by allowing places for juveniles to hide from predators, etc.

Controlled logging is also good as it prevents wildfires and allows light to reach the forest floor. This provides more food for the big game.

• Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

You assume that those things destroy the land.  My dad was a mining engineer when I was a kid and in highschool. Because of that all of the kids with relatives were able to fish and hunt on the mines land.

Due to the stringent laws in place the land is better for hunting and fishing after the mining has occurred.  They would build ponds and wetlands where there was none before. They would add hills and drainage ditches. They would make sure that the proper plants were placed back.

As far as drilling is concerned. I have shown pictures of me fishing near oil rigs. They are almost as good as a reef, they increase the fish population by allowing places for juveniles to hide from predators, etc.

Controlled logging is also good as it prevents wildfires and allows light to reach the forest floor. This provides more food for the big game.

That's some quality info.  Thanks.

I went fishing down around Shreveport, LA in March for a tourney and it was the first time I had seen oil rigs in the water like that.  It was strange to see but I can see how bass would use them for cover.  Very cool area to fish.

Personally, I thought a lot of the people asking questions were Liberal plants trying to go hard core right and kind of hijack the talk and make people think that the Republican's are further right than what they really are.

14 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Personally, I thought a lot of the people asking questions were Liberal plants trying to go hard core right and kind of hijack the talk and make people think that the Republican's are further right than what they really are.

They weren’t. The guys on stage are the liberal plants. Maybe you are drifting further left? This movement was about immigration, don’t forget that. If immigration isn’t fixed this administration was a failure. 

2 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

They weren’t. The guys on stage are the liberal plants. Maybe you are drifting further left? This movement was about immigration, don’t forget that. If immigration isn’t fixed this administration was a failure. 

I'm fine with immigration... not illegal immigration.  The one guy asked a question stating that the country was founded on being a haven for white people (paraphrasing), but it wasn't.  The motivation was religious freedom.  Any religion was welcomed, not just ones celebrated by white people.  That's how you know he was a Liberal plant trying to make it look like Republicans are major azzhats.  The people asking the questions were getting booed from the crowd.  You're going to tell me that the crowd was for of Liberals with just Republicans asking questions?  I don't think so.

Just now, TBayXXXVII said:

I'm fine with immigration... not illegal immigration.  The one guy asked a question stating that the country was founded on being a haven for white people (paraphrasing), but it wasn't.  The motivation was religious freedom.  Any religion was welcomed, not just ones celebrated by white people.  That's how you know he was a Liberal plant trying to make it look like Republicans are major azzhats.  The people asking the questions were getting booed from the crowd.  You're going to tell me that the crowd was for of Liberals with just Republicans asking questions?  I don't think so.

Okay, well after hearing that I can assure you that base doesn’t want or need you 

1 minute ago, iam90sbaby said:

Okay, well after hearing that I can assure you that base doesn’t want or need you 

Good.

Watched 30 minutes.  Fuentes is an unbearable ass hat.  Like a coked out hyena.  The Groypers...a fringe group of losers.

I got through about 5 minutes of that Nick guy before I had to turn it off. I can’t say I disagree with him because he didn’t actually say anything. He’s a braying jackass. Unbearable.

Ok, so here is my proposal

(arbitrary date)

January 1st- Every person in this country illegally is give 6 months to check in to (agency created for this purpose or some department of homeland/ICE) and give them an address, work information, contact information etc etc.  They are required to show what they are earning via a log, bank deposits etc, and we can then make sure they are paying taxes.  In addition to the taxes they are required to pay like the rest of us they are also required to pay a 10% tax on income for processing, all felons immediately deported

July 1st- anyone who has not complied will be placed on a deportation no questions asked list.  Everyone that has complied is put on the "citizenship program" which requires basic citizenship stuff like anyone else complying as well as a fee (the 10% tax) to equal 25,000$ over the years.  As long as you continue to work, contribute to general taxes and work towards your citizenship goal you will have permanent green card status.  When you achieve all of these requirements and have contributed your 25,000$ processing fee, you are placed on the citizenship list.  Now because you got a shortcut and got to circumnavigate the existing laws, the list will look something like this

1,000,000 people granted citizenship each year (arbitrary number)

500,000 from normal list

500,000 from new list created

the faster you meet the requirements the higher up the list you go

with over 25 million illegals, if everyone of them did this (which they wouldnt) it would generate 750 billion to the country and we can throw 25 bill at the wall and and have plenty left over to do other things tbd

It would give those that truly want to come here and work and be in America a chance to do so, and a path to citizenship, and it would allow us to remove all those that once again don't comply to our laws

thoughts?

• Like 1

Conservatism has always stood for less governmental power.  I find it hilarious that people are all for small government until they want something they disagree with regulated. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

(arbitrary date)

January 1st- Every person in this country illegally is give 6 months to check in to (agency created for this purpose or some department of homeland/ICE) and give them an address, work information, contact information etc etc.  They are required to show what they are earning via a log, bank deposits etc, and we can then make sure they are paying taxes.  In addition to the taxes they are required to pay like the rest of us they are also required to pay a 10% tax on income for processing, all felons immediately deported

July 1st- anyone who has not complied will be placed on a deportation no questions asked list.  Everyone that has complied is put on the "citizenship program" which requires basic citizenship stuff like anyone else complying as well as a fee (the 10% tax) to equal 25,000$ over the years.  As long as you continue to work, contribute to general taxes and work towards your citizenship goal you will have permanent green card status.  When you achieve all of these requirements and have contributed your 25,000$ processing fee, you are placed on the citizenship list.  Now because you got a shortcut and got to circumnavigate the existing laws, the list will look something like this

500,000 from normal list

with over 25 million illegals, if everyone of them did this (which they wouldnt) it would generate 750 billion to the country and we can throw 25 bill at the wall and and have plenty left over to do other things tbd

It would give those that truly want to come here and work and be in America a chance to do so, and a path to citizenship, and it would allow us to remove all those that once again don't comply to our laws

thoughts?

It sounds good on paper. I think whatever the arbitrary number is, it needs to be lower than the national birthrate, significantly lower. 

11 minutes ago, Kanil said:

Conservatism has always stood for less governmental power.  I find it hilarious that people are all for small government until they want something they disagree with regulated. 

Someone lied to you. The polish are much more conservative people than Americans and their government is far more socialized than ours. Conservatism is so much more than small government, I’m getting real tired of that line. 

38 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

(arbitrary date)

500,000 from normal list

thoughts?

This is pretty solid.  I do the the wall is a waste of money, some wall sure, in the pop areas. 

21 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

Groypers is a meme that originated a few years ago but now is a political movement and not just a meme, it really took off about a month ago. 

No, this is what is referred to as the alt-right.  Didn't take off a month ago.  Took off 4 years ago at least.

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

What History book did you learn from?  America was founded by Protestants who wanted to practice their form of Protestantsim (they were called Puritans).  Not any religion was welcomed.  They all happened to be white Europeans.

You missed the questions where people were questioning TPUSA as Israel First, not America First, as well.  You mangled this so badly I have to wonder whether you are a liberal plant.

59 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

(arbitrary date)

500,000 from normal list

thoughts?

How about we throw them all out?  They depress wages and once granted citizenship won't vote for conservatives anyway.

8 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

No, this is what is referred to as the alt-right.  Didn't take off a month ago.  Took off 4 years ago at least.

The Groyper movement is a movement within the alt-right. It’s gotten a lot of momentum the last month because of James Allsup, Nick Fuentes (both are in the American Identity Movement) and a number of others. It was nothing but a meme before this. 

1 hour ago, Herbivore said:

Watched 30 minutes.  Fuentes is an unbearable ass hat.  Like a coked out hyena.  The Groypers...a fringe group of losers.

I'm shocked that's your opinion.

9 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

What History book did you learn from?  America was founded by Protestants who wanted to practice their form of Protestantsim (they were called Puritans).  Not any religion was welcomed.  They all happened to be white Europeans.

You missed the questions where people were questioning TPUSA as Israel First, not America First, as well.  You mangled this so badly I have to wonder whether you are a liberal plant.

He is liberal. No doubt about it. 

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

The Groyper movement is a movement within the alt-right. It’s gotten a lot of momentum the last month because of James Allsup, Nick Fuentes (both are in the American Identity Movement) and a number of others. It was nothing but a meme before this. 

No man, you haven't been paying attention.  The Groypers are the alt-right core.  The "Pepes" became Groypers in 2016.

35 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Someone lied to you. The polish are much more conservative people than Americans and their government is far more socialized than ours. Conservatism is so much more than small government, I’m getting real tired of that line. 

By all means, give your liberties away then. 

In NY illegals can get drivers licenses. Most don't. Take it for what it is. I don't see them stepping forward and turning themselves in. Why? Playing by the rules will cost them money.  

Just now, Kanil said:

Like I said, we’ve become so decadent to liberate ourselves we’ve torn apart society. 

3 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

No man, you haven't been paying attention.  The Groypers are the alt-right core.  The "Pepes" became Groypers in 2016.

Maybe you’re right, I wasn’t doing Pepe and Groyper memes until late last year. I’m in the AIM, I’m on board. 

6 minutes ago, Kanil said:

Give our liberties away by allowing open borders?  Mass surveillance through the "war on terror"?  What are you referring to?

31 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

That is a tremendous over simplification of what happened.  I don't want to get into a whole "How was America started" discussion here, but the Puritans were the only ones to come here and didn't have control of the land.  The Quakers also came here as well as other religious groups and sects throughout the 1600's and early 1700's.  Yes, they were white, but that's because virtually all of Europe was white and that was mainly who came here, but that wasn't a criteria for migration.  Yes, African's sold their people to come here and they were bought (by Democrats), as slaves.  People from the Middle East nor Asia came here because of the travel, not because they weren't allowed to come.

The Israel First was a stupid question.  TPUSA does not advocate for them over Americans.

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

That is a tremendous over simplification of what happened.  I don't want to get into a whole "How was America started" discussion here, but the Puritans were the only ones to come here and didn't have control of the land.  The Quakers also came here as well as other religious groups and sects throughout the 1600's and early 1700's.  Yes, they were white, but that's because virtually all of Europe was white and that was mainly who came here, but that wasn't a criteria for migration.  Yes, African's sold their people to come here and they were bought (by Democrats), as slaves.  People from the Middle East nor Asia came here because of the travel, not because they weren't allowed to come.

The Israel First was a stupid question.  TPUSA does not advocate for them over Americans.

That's exactly what happened.  The Quakers were another Protestant denomination.  Anyway, they were not welcoming of any religion that happened to land here, which was your thesis.

TPUSA, by advocating for support of Israel, including US aid to it and they're policies, including but not limited to walls, deportation and other immigration restrictions, while simultaneously advocating for mass immigration to the USA are favoring Israeli policies, while denying them to US citizens.  That was one of the points of the question.  Like I said before, immigrants from Mexico, Central and South America don't give a fock about TPUSA and aren't voting for conservatives, anyway.  These phags and grifters got exposed and don't like it.

1 hour ago, Casual Observer said:

That's exactly what happened.  The Quakers were another Protestant denomination.  Anyway, they were not welcoming of any religion that happened to land here, which was your thesis.

TPUSA, by advocating for support of Israel, including US aid to it and they're policies, including but not limited to walls, deportation and other immigration restrictions, while simultaneously advocating for mass immigration to the USA are favoring Israeli policies, while denying them to US citizens.  That was one of the points of the question.  Like I said before, immigrants from Mexico, Central and South America don't give a fock about TPUSA and aren't voting for conservatives, anyway.  These phags and grifters got exposed and don't like it.

Don’t forget Crenshaw basically admitted the first amendment won’t protect you if you criticize Israel

1 hour ago, Casual Observer said:

Give our liberties away by allowing open borders?  Mass surveillance through the "war on terror"?  What are you referring to?

I am referring to giving the government more control over your life.   This time I was specifically referring to 90sbaby's insistence that we regulate what people do to their own bodies or in their own bedrooms. 

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Kanil said:

I am referring to giving the government more control over your life.   This time I was specifically referring to 90sbaby's insistence that we regulate what people do to their own bodies or in their own bedrooms. 

That's great, since a Society that is pacified by liberalization doesn't seem to notice the other rights that they've lost or notice the duties a government has abdicated, like defending the integrity of its borders.  There is plenty of private behavior that results in consequences the rest of us have to pay for in real dollars, or in terms of social and societal cost, which is more difficult to quantify.

2 hours ago, Casual Observer said:

How about we throw them all out?  They depress wages and once granted citizenship won't vote for conservatives anyway.

1) its not a realistic solution

2) if the Conservatives do this under there watch it will show them we aren't "racist" and they will be very thankful to the people who allow them to stay

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

In NY illegals can get drivers licenses. Most don't. Take it for what it is. I don't see them stepping forward and turning themselves in. Why? Playing by the rules will cost them money.  

true, which is why they risk after 6 months immediate deportation to not comply

3 hours ago, Herbivore said:

This is pretty solid.  I do the the wall is a waste of money, some wall sure, in the pop areas. 

liberal estimates say the wall will prevent 60-70% of illegals from coming in

its a drop in the bucket based on what my plan could bring in.  and the build the wall people are happy as well

its a compromise, illegals get a path to citizenship which dems say they want, repubs get the wall, and immigration is solved

of course this isnt actually what anyone in govt wants

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

its a drop in the bucket based on what my plan could bring in.  and the build the wall people are happy as well

its a compromise, illegals get a path to citizenship which dems say they want, repubs get the wall, and immigration is solved

Your idea is one of the better ideas I've read.  Most people don't even try to come up with a solution.  Well done.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Your idea is one of the better ideas I've read.  Most people don't even try to come up with a solution.  Well done.

You act as if we need liberals approval or something?

21 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

You act as if we need liberals approval or something?

Get over yourself. 

3 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

1) its not a realistic solution

2) if the Conservatives do this under there watch it will show them we aren't "racist" and they will be very thankful to the people who allow them to stay

1)  Why not?  Eisenhower did it.  May take awhile though.

2)  Illegals that get to stay will vote Dem. all the way.   Keep dreaming.

3 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Are you Charlie Kirk or someone else from TPUSA?  We already compromised under Reagan.