Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

Real conservatives asking real questions

2 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Your idea is one of the better ideas I've read.  Most people don't even try to come up with a solution.  Well done.

And when you get a "well done" from Hawkeye, you know you're on the wrong path.

5 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

Don’t forget Crenshaw basically admitted the first amendment won’t protect you if you criticize Israel

Five or six years ago I didn't notice this kind of stuff.  Now I can't help but see it everywhere.

8 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Ok, so here is my proposal

(arbitrary date)

January 1st- Every person in this country illegally is give 6 months to check in to (agency created for this purpose or some department of homeland/ICE) and give them an address, work information, contact information etc etc.  They are required to show what they are earning via a log, bank deposits etc, and we can then make sure they are paying taxes.  In addition to the taxes they are required to pay like the rest of us they are also required to pay a 10% tax on income for processing, all felons immediately deported

July 1st- anyone who has not complied will be placed on a deportation no questions asked list.  Everyone that has complied is put on the "citizenship program" which requires basic citizenship stuff like anyone else complying as well as a fee (the 10% tax) to equal 25,000$ over the years.  As long as you continue to work, contribute to general taxes and work towards your citizenship goal you will have permanent green card status.  When you achieve all of these requirements and have contributed your 25,000$ processing fee, you are placed on the citizenship list.  Now because you got a shortcut and got to circumnavigate the existing laws, the list will look something like this

1,000,000 people granted citizenship each year (arbitrary number)

500,000 from normal list

500,000 from new list created

the faster you meet the requirements the higher up the list you go

with over 25 million illegals, if everyone of them did this (which they wouldnt) it would generate 750 billion to the country and we can throw 25 bill at the wall and and have plenty left over to do other things tbd

It would give those that truly want to come here and work and be in America a chance to do so, and a path to citizenship, and it would allow us to remove all those that once again don't comply to our laws

thoughts?

That's a non enforceable pipe dream unfortunately .  Going forward , merit based immigration policy is the only fix I see working. 

54 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

And when you get a "well done" from Hawkeye, you know you're on the wrong path.

I dont care, jeez its like you guys dont understand, nothing is working, the two sides are further apart than ever, but this is a solution, sure it needs to be hashed out, but something needs to be done, and mass deportation isnt going to happen, and it shouldn't

18 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

but something needs to be done

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, I wonder where I've heard that before. Enacting silly nonsensical sh!t that has no effect or negative effect because "something needs to be done"  

33 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, I wonder where I've heard that before. Enacting silly nonsensical sh!t that has no effect or negative effect because "something needs to be done"  

well in this case its true, and I dont think my proposal is all that outlandish

3 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

well in this case its true, and I dont think my proposal is all that outlandish

It's ideal. Do you think the house would pass it and the Senate would confirm it even with a republican super majority? . No you don't. 

31 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

It's ideal. Do you think the house would pass it and the Senate would confirm it even with a republican super majority? . No you don't. 

of course not, which goes back to my original statement

neither side wants immigration reform

4 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

of course not, which goes back to my original statement

neither side wants immigration reform

Why do we have to reform it at all? If the law was enforced there's not such a big problem. What's so hard? 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why do we have to reform it at all? If the law was enforced there's not such a big problem. What's so hard? 

because its not going to be enforced.  You guys can scream all you want about oh we have laws, but its not stopping a thing.

I think the border wall is a must

I also dont think they all need to be deported

so I try to come up with a solution.  Everything doesnt have to be my way or the highway

6 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

because its not going to be enforced.  You guys can scream all you want about oh we have laws, but its not stopping a thing.

I think the border wall is a must

I also dont think they all need to be deported

so I try to come up with a solution.  Everything doesnt have to be my way or the highway

I think they need to get in line and ask to come here and be vetted. I know when Romney said "self deportation" it sounded stupid, well to the leftist media it was, but his point was if we stop making it so easy here for them many would leave. Why are we letting their kids go to our public schools? Stop that kind of  nonsense and many will leave. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I think they need to get in line and ask to come here and be vetted. I know when Romney said "self deportation" it sounded stupid, well to the leftist media it was, but his point was if we stop making it so easy here for them many would leave. Why are we letting their kids go to our public schools? Stop that kind of  nonsense and many will leave. 

and when you have states that are sanctuary states then what

6 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

and when you have states that are sanctuary states then what

Federal overrides state law. I guess that's a showdown that needs to happen. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Federal overrides state law. I guess that's a showdown that needs to happen. 

it does, but it wont, and I think its not what this country is about.  Its just like the electoral college, each state was given the ability to decide certain things

I dont know how each law is determined though, but I would think national security would justify it being federally mandated

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

it does, but it wont, and I think its not what this country is about.  Its just like the electoral college, each state was given the ability to decide certain things

I dont know how each law is determined though, but I would think national security would justify it being federally mandated

It is what this Country is about.  It's called the Supremacy Clause (Article IV, Clause 2 of the Constitution).

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

It's a liberal proposal.

I disagree, I think its a common ground proposal

tons of conservatives (myself included) have no problem hiring illegals if it effects my bottom line

As for trannies, I don't really care if a dude wants to throw on some fake tatas and call himself a chick.

The problem is when liberals try to force everyone else into changing to conform to tranny lifestyle.

Bathrooms, pronouns, entertainment, etc. 

And turning children into trannies is child abuse at best, pedophilia at worst.

If you don't agree with them on any of this you are called a Nazi, and that is where the backlash comes in.

6 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

As for trannies, I don't really care if a dude wants to throw on some fake tatas and call himself a chick.

The problem is when liberals try to force everyone else into changing to conform to tranny lifestyle.

Bathrooms, pronouns, entertainment, etc. 

And turning children into trannies is child abuse at best, pedophilia at worst.

If you don't agree with them on any of this you are called a Nazi, and that is where the backlash comes in.

This is how I generally feel about it too.  I don't care what people want to be or do just as long and you don't push it on others.

4 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I disagree, I think its a common ground proposal

tons of conservatives (myself included) have no problem hiring illegals if it effects my bottom line

It affects your bottom line in ways you don't care about or don't understand.  The gist of this thread was about people calling themselves conservatives, but espousing liberal objectives like amnesty.  Those that do are not really conservatives.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

It affects your bottom line in ways you don't care about or don't understand.  The gist of this thread was about people calling themselves conservatives, but espousing liberal objectives like amnesty.  Those that do are not really conservatives.

Is anyone really hard line conservative/liberal? Isn't it okay to be a mixture of both? I would even say it's wise to be a mixture of both. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

actually I understand completely, I just know my numbers

10 minutes ago, TK0001 said:

Is anyone really hard line conservative/liberal? Isn't it okay to be a mixture of both? I would even say it's wise to be a mixture of both. 

1.  Yes

2.  No

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

.. because you're a liberal and don't mind.  We got that already, move on.

you fockers are lost, I am liberal, no im a focking capitalist and I pay for it one way or another so it saves me money

fwiw I have a gardener and a maid only dumba55

7 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

you fockers are lost, I am liberal, no im a focking capitalist and I pay for it one way or another so it saves me money

fwiw I have a gardener and a maid only dumba55

You're mixing apples and oranges.  Liberals can be capitalists too.  Paying for it one way or the other does not save you money since you are paying either way by your own admission.  I doubt you have a gardener and a maid, but if you do, they're probably illegals.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Live - BTW Lucas has Spanish heritage. 

Groypers are going to be asking more questions tonight. 

Talking about things you’d never see on MSM

38 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

You're mixing apples and oranges.  Liberals can be capitalists too.  Paying for it one way or the other does not save you money since you are paying either way by your own admission.  I doubt you have a gardener and a maid, but if you do, they're probably illegals.

I have a gardener and a maid and they are husband and wife they come here once a week, I pay them 300$ a month

I also have a cleaning crew that I sub and I dont care who they hire

and I am very far from being a liberal, some of you guys have just gone so far off the deep end I never expected the right side to have such extremists

1 hour ago, iam90sbaby said:

Talking about things you’d never see on MSM

Sorry 90's, but that Nick guy is just terrible and irritating and this "Groypers" group seems like a Westboro Baptist Church group just out to ambush people.

I like your posts.  I really do.  But I can't get on board with those morons.

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Sorry 90's, but that Nick guy is just terrible and irritating and this "Groypers" group seems like a Westboro Baptist Church group just out to ambush people.

I like your posts.  I really do.  But I can't get on board with those morons.

Those morons are the ones actually doing something, you don’t have to like them but if you agree with them support what they are doing. 

14 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

Those morons are the ones actually doing something, you don’t have to like them but if you agree with them support what they are doing. 

I know you're not going to likes this but I'll say it anyway.  Is it possible that you're drifting further right and the other conservatives are staying the same?

20 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I know you're not going to likes this but I'll say it anyway.  Is it possible that you're drifting further right and the other conservatives are staying the same?

Well let's see here...he hates TP because of it's inclusion of minorities and gays and he hates any suggestion of centrism. Yeah I'd say he's slipped completely into the white power realm. 

This place long ago stopped being funny, and now it's actually alarming to see the shiit that's being talked about.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, TK0001 said:

Well let's see here...he hates TP because of it's inclusion of minorities and gays and he hates any suggestion of centrism. Yeah I'd say he's slipped completely into the white power realm. 

This place long ago stopped being funny, and now it's actually alarming to see the shiit that's being talked about.

T's and P's

16 minutes ago, TK0001 said:

😥

Just now, TK0001 said:

Sorry to break up the rally, guys. Carry on. 

Jews, amirite?

You forgot all immigrants, minorities and liberals.  It's a full time job hating that much.

8 minutes ago, TK0001 said:

Sorry to break up the rally, guys. Carry on. 

Jews, amirite?

Well, they do have a lot of power, so some criticism is warranted, just like Other groups get when they have a lot of power. But great people. So glad President Trump moved their embassy to Jerusalem like they wanted. 

9 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You forgot all immigrants, minorities and liberals.  It's a full time job hating that much.

So much easier to hate white non-cucked males.  Those guys suck!