Sign in to follow this  
huskyhater75

opponent QB and your WR matchup-ever do it?

Guy I'm playing today has Carr at QB and I have Ty Williams. Should I bench Lockett (Pete is in love with the run TOO much) or A Rob so I can match up points (PPR, 6 pt TDs for all players) with Williams and my TE Waller? Dumb move?

Generally yes...depending who that receiver is.  In your case, u can’t go wrong w either Williams or Lockett....only hesitation for me is that you’re already playing a Raider receiver in Waller.

Yes so if Carr sucks my 2 guys will too but if Carr does good I have alot of his passing game in my pocket too. I think I'll stick with Lockett even though Pete runs it way too much, I heard Lions got a DB (Slye) back that is pretty good and will cover him quite a bit. Good luck to-ya!

Exactly...like I said, u can’t go wrong with either of those 2.  I started Wilson over Watson so I’m hoping for a big game from him.  Good luck!

1 hour ago, Super Cubs said:

don't over think it. just start the player you think give you the best shoot at winning the game.

HAHA I do, then my bench guys go off-all year long. Maybe if I re-name my team Bible Thumpers next year I'll get some good karma back?

Eagles signed free agents Ronnie Lott and Deion Sanders for this game to cover Robinson-he's on my bench forever after today. POS..........................