rrmcguire

James White or Ingram

Need upside for tonight...I'm gonna be down about 13 points...I have have Ingram or James White and Justin Tucker....he has Dorsett....would you go Ingram or White PPR

worst loss ever....anyway I started Ingram and was looking good after the first drive, then the fumble and we lose 6 points for fumbles, so Tucker gets me close again and then I'm within a  point of leading and then he misses an extra point, another -6 points, then that bum Ingram cannot get in from the 1 foot line for a score which would've won me the game also

I ended up losing on the last catch by Dorsett on the last drive of the game, a real kick in the nuts

3 hours ago, rrmcguire said:

worst loss ever....anyway I started Ingram and was looking good after the first drive, then the fumble and we lose 6 points for fumbles, so Tucker gets me close again and then I'm within a  point of leading and then he misses an extra point, another -6 points, then that bum Ingram cannot get in from the 1 foot line for a score which would've won me the game also

I ended up losing on the last catch by Dorsett on the last drive of the game, a real kick in the nuts

Damn. That doesn't sound like a very fun league???