Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Patriots at Ravens: In-Game Discussion

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

Well the Ravens are now one game behind them for seeding purposes and own the tie breaker. KC could end up in that position as well. Pats certainly aren’t guaranteed the #1 seed and might end up looking at #3 seeding.

I won’t respond to the rest of your post other than to note that you’ve been crying like a little girl over the Pats for like ten years now.

Crying?  More like calling it out as it is.  Thats OK if you disagree.  Clearly you're a pats homer.  I get it.  Its just that...well.... they are cheaters and everyone is tired of them.  If they did it without all of the circus-like BS & suspicious behavior then Id be more accepting of it.  Either way, they'll still very like get to the Super Bowl.   Its OK. :)

• Like 1

Ravens absolutely destroyed the Pats early, then took the foot off the gas.  This looked like NE was coming back.  I benched Jackson in one league for Josh Allen, didn't hurt me but wishing I hadn't. New England is a fraud, a sham.  This same Ravens team needed luck and OT to beat the crippled Steelers a couple of weeks ago and dominated the Pats yesterday.  

3 hours ago, jgcrawfish said:

Ravens absolutely destroyed the Pats early, then took the foot off the gas.  This looked like NE was coming back.  I benched Jackson in one league for Josh Allen, didn't hurt me but wishing I hadn't. New England is a fraud, a sham.  This same Ravens team needed luck and OT to beat the crippled Steelers a couple of weeks ago and dominated the Pats yesterday.  

The Patriots cupcake schedule has been hiding the fact that they really aren't as good as their record indicates.  

7 hours ago, jgcrawfish said:

They struggled against the Steelers because once teams play Lamar once, they adjust and it's going to get harder and harder each time he faces a team subsequent times.

If I was the NE defense, I would have made it clear.

If they pull that qb run option bs on us, LB, put a hit on the QB and make it a solid shot.  They will not call that play after about 2 hits.

It is an easy fix, if they want their qb to be a rb, then he is going to get hit like one.

game would have ended a completely different way.  Would have also exposed how inaccurate of a passer he is.

just like most running qbs, eventually their season/career ends prematurely due to injury.

1 hour ago, justforbeer said:

If I was the NE defense, I would have made it clear.

If they pull that qb run option bs on us, LB, put a hit on the QB and make it a solid shot.  They will not call that play after about 2 hits.

It is an easy fix, if they want their qb to be a rb, then he is going to get hit like one.

game would have ended a completely different way.  Would have also exposed how inaccurate of a passer he is.

just like most running qbs, eventually their season/career ends prematurely due to injury.

I think they held back. Playoff rematch would turn out very different