Sign in to follow this  
easilyscan

Are You Going To Jettison (All) Bengal Receivers ?

Dropped Tyler Boyd because of his week 9 bye. Have had AJ Green stashed since week 3.

Know very little about Ryan Finley. What I do know is that after seeing the way the ravens offense manhandled the pats D last night, the bengals will almost certainly be behind the entire game, which translates into him throwing a lot of passes. I'm in 1st place & my opponent has bye week issues, so unless he's going to be on a snap count, I'm going to put AJ out there & hope for the best.

Who else to you own at the wr postion, or you talking a flex spot? 

I've held AJ Green in two leagues all season, I'd like to see what happens before I jettison him.  Finley is the great unknown at this point.  I should also point out, that Dalton is still there, healthy, and available if he were to really screw up...and Dalton already has chemistry with Green.  I'm willing to hold a couple of weeks.  

I'm hesitantly starting Boyd on one team, but benching him for Emmanuel Sanders on another, we'll see

He did horrible last time against them, new QB, WR1 likely back, lack of EZ targets. Only way to play Devil's Advocate on starting him would be ain't got nobody else.

I'm probably inserting Latavius even with Kamara up. Good chance they use him in the RZ and he should get the rock 10-12 times. They would be fools not to use the big man. All he did was look like a tank the last couple of games.

Can’t see sitting Sanders for Boyd.