huskyhater75

Chubb/Hunt, this oughtta be good..........................

5 minutes ago, Super Cubs said:

I'm still not sure if Hunt isn't just a product of the KC system. 

the williams' are ok, but not doing what hunt did

I got a feeling chubb gets hurt and hunt comes in......... and BOOM!!!! brings his name back to the fantasy spotlight. Gonna be glorious

26 minutes ago, eagles115 said:

I got a feeling chubb gets hurt and hunt comes in......... and BOOM!!!! brings his name back to the fantasy spotlight. Gonna be glorious

Predicting injuries? Okay then...............................................

• Haha 2

Here is where we all enter our assumptions based on which guy we own.  Some even go so far as to predict injury.   LOL 

• Haha 2

My bad, I thought we were in this thread. As far as trading Chubb goes, if you can get someone good then sure, but I would hold otherwise. FWIW the fantasy pros trade value chart ranks Chubb in a 3 way tie for 6th place among RBs value in standard. GL

Agreed. 

I mean if you own the Chubb, shop him, but please get a high return. 

Thanks. 

On 11/5/2019 at 3:45 PM, jrokh said:

And you've been wrong since August...

Trade Chubb now.  You can still get top dollar while there are folks like this around.  In a couple of weeks you’ll be lucky to get flex value.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, JagFan said:

Trade Chubb now.  You can still get top dollar while there are folks like this around.  In a couple of weeks you’ll be lucky to get flex value.

Are you a Hunt owner or family member?

Chubb is going from top 5 rb to a flex option now?

4 hours ago, JagFan said:

you obviously don't watch much football

• Like 1

9 hours ago, weepaws said:

Agreed. 

I mean if you own the Chubb, shop him, but please get a high return. 

Thanks. 

A Jones?

LOL

3 hours ago, Jarvis Basnight said:

Of course I don’t have either.  That’s the point.  I’d like to win a championship.

4 hours ago, Jarvis Basnight said:

Its more like he's the guy in his league who passed on Chubb on draft today, because he worried what would happen when Hunt came back. Then he watched as Chubb became the 5th leading rusher at 5.2 yards a carry, when 3 of the guys ahead of him have played an extra game. So he overcompensated his mistake by telling everyone the sky was going to fall and all Chubb owners should sell for 50 cents on the dollar before he was only worth a quarter. He then appropriated Roto blurb opinions in place of evidence to support his desperate argument. So probably something like that....

• Haha 1

Hunt is going to help win some championships. He might not come out of the gate on fire, but I predict his workload will increase dramatically as Cleveland falls further and further out of playoff contention. They've have the same QB for almost two entire seasons, so they're way past due blowing an early 1st rounder on the next bust.

2 hours ago, donkeyjotes said:

Hunt is going to help win some championships. He might not come out of the gate on fire, but I predict his workload will increase dramatically as Cleveland falls further and further out of playoff contention. They've have the same QB for almost two entire seasons, so they're way past due blowing an early 1st rounder on the next bust.

Agreeed. 

3 hours ago, Ironmen said:

A Jones?

LOL

Hey now lol.  

Thanks great return. 

3 hours ago, Ironmen said:

A Jones?

LOL

Some one that’s a Chubb and or a Jones owner might. 

I don’t think you well so as much inconsistent returns on a weekly bases from Chubb. 

I mean Jones’s last four games, two rb1 and one rb3 and one rb 5. 

I think Chubb would be much more consistent.  

On 11/5/2019 at 2:40 PM, weepaws said:

I don’t know how much of a impact Hunt we’ll make this weekend, but he will got more and more work going forward. 

It’s not a knock against Chubb, but the browns picked up a suspended Hunt and have kept him for this reason. 

He’s going to be a factor. 

Personally I think Chubb is the better rb. 

But the coaching on this team is awful, so I can see them wanting to fire up the player they will look at and view as a steal. 

Pride baby pride. 

Not a chance.  Hunt is dynamic.  Chubb is talented but he isn't hunt level talented.

2 hours ago, cmh6476 said:

Not a chance.  Hunt is dynamic.  Chubb is talented but he isn't hunt level talented.

No question Hunt is the more talented pass catcher, but Chubb averages 5.2 yards per tote in his career to Hunt's 4.8. Hunt also did that with Andy Reid, Chubb has had inferior coaches and play callers. I own both and hope both do well, but stick to the facts...

2 hours ago, cmh6476 said:

I think your wrong. 

How about that? 

10 minutes ago, weepaws said:

I think your wrong. 

How about that? 

Well, you're wrong about "your," so who knows what else...

• Haha 1

Maybe you can make a report, and have me removed from this site. 

Lets hope you can make that happen. 

54 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Maybe you can make a report, and have me removed from this site. 

Lets hope you can make that happen. 

I think we all have our fingers crossed on that one, but you may be required to recruit a new village idiot to play the role of laughingstock.

2 hours ago, AxeElf said:

I think we all have our fingers crossed on that one, but you may be required to recruit a new village idiot to play the role of laughingstock.

You’re here. 

10 hours ago, jrokh said:

No question Hunt is the more talented pass catcher, but Chubb averages 5.2 yards per tote in his career to Hunt's 4.8. Hunt also did that with Andy Reid, Chubb has had inferior coaches and play callers. I own both and hope both do well, but stick to the facts...

I agree-Hunt fans want SO bad for him to do something spectacular, but simple fact is that Chubb has been grinding along all season behind a bad o-line, something Hunt can't and wouldn't be able to do-Chubb's bigger and stronger, better between the tackles. Hunt's more of a gimmick-play RB that thrives on trick plays and the passing game. But we'll sit back and chuckle at the Hunt-sters predict injuries, fantasize that he'll be able to do what he did in KC-behind Brown's line. IF roles were reversed and Hunt had been playing with Chubb sitting, there is NO WAY in hell Hunt would be top 5 RB like Chubb is-NO WAY.

7 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

I agree-Hunt fans want SO bad for him to do something spectacular, but simple fact is that Chubb has been grinding along all season behind a bad o-line, something Hunt can't and wouldn't be able to do-Chubb's bigger and stronger, better between the tackles. Hunt's more of a gimmick-play RB that thrives on trick plays and the passing game. But we'll sit back and chuckle at the Hunt-sters predict injuries, fantasize that he'll be able to do what he did in KC-behind Brown's line. IF roles were reversed and Hunt had been playing with Chubb sitting, there is NO WAY in hell Hunt would be top 5 RB like Chubb is-NO WAY.

Many have their opinions of the future, but one question on this, what did Hunt ever do on the field that would make you think he can't be a top 5 RB if it were just his show? KC didn't do trick plays on every play of the game when he lead the league in rushing. I know the KC passing attack was feared and that would help any back, but, I'm just wondering, how can you know Hunt is only a regular RB if he never previously gave any indication of being a lesser RB?

He may end up not doing well, but I never saw any indication why he can't excel in other places outside of KC. Honestly, I'm just glad I don't own either guy. Toughest part of fantasy is dealing with this stuff. 

14 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Many have their opinions of the future, but one question on this, what did Hunt ever do on the field that would make you think he can't be a top 5 RB if it were just his show? KC didn't do trick plays on every play of the game when he lead the league in rushing. I know the KC passing attack was feared and that would help any back, but, I'm just wondering, how can you know Hunt is only a regular RB if he never previously gave any indication of being a lesser RB?

He may end up not doing well, but I never saw any indication why he can't excel in other places outside of KC. Honestly, I'm just glad I don't own either guy. Toughest part of fantasy is dealing with this stuff. 

Yeah, it's been a real drag owning Chubb this year, with his 18 half ppr points a game. If only I had drafted Joe Mixon instead. I might not be in the playoffs, but at least I'd have piece of mind. smh.....

17 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Dead on.  Those that think Hunt will sit around and just get sprinkled in just aren’t thinking.  No one said Chub isn’t an elite talent.  It’s the loss of touches to Hunt, who is also an elite talent, that is the issue.

8 minutes ago, jrokh said:

Yeah, it's been a real drag owning Chubb this year, with his 18 half ppr points a game. If only I had drafted Joe Mixon instead. I might not be in the playoffs, but at least I'd have piece of mind. smh.....

One doesn't need Chubb for their team to be excelling in fantasy football.  

45 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

One doesn't need Chubb for their team to be excelling in fantasy football.  

That is an even hotter take than your previous one. Look out for this guy....

13 minutes ago, jrokh said:

That is an even hotter take than your previous one. Look out for this guy....

Weird dude.

57 minutes ago, JagFan said:

Dead on.  Those that think Hunt will sit around and just get sprinkled in just aren’t thinking.  No one said Chub isn’t an elite talent.  It’s the loss of touches to Hunt, who is also an elite talent, that is the issue.

From Yesterday's Cleveland-Plain-Dealer:

Hunt has become close friends with Nick Chubb, who’s evolved into one of the best backs in the NFL this season. It baffles even him to ponder taking Chubb off the field.

“Nick’s a freak, man, and whenever I get the opportunity to get my name called, I’m gonna get in there and no letdown, no let off,’’ he said.

Hunt’s teammates are excited about the prospect of a one-two punch from the two prolific backs, including Chubb, who’s fourth in the NFL with 803 yards.

“If you have both of those guys on the field, or one on the field and the other one can rest, you’re going to get the best version of each one of those guys, and it’ll be fun to see,” said left tackle Joel Bitonio said

1 hour ago, JagFan said:

I agree. I thought maybe there was a chance they would trade him but it seems they want him in their plans. Why run Chubb into the ground when they are sitting at 2-6? But if they do run him into the ground and only give the ball to Hunt 5 times a game, that would not be any different than any other dumb moves they have made over the past many years. So I guess there is always that to have to figure into the equation for Hunt.

Watch Hunt get like 5 touches and doesn't do much with them in his first game and everyone will go crazy with "I told ya so!!".

4 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Weird dude.

Apology accepted, we've all been wrong on this bored before, I wouldn't sweat it...

1 minute ago, jrokh said:

Apology accepted, we've all been wrong on this bored before, I wouldn't sweat it...

You aren't getting any less weird by posting that. 

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

You aren't getting any less weird by posting that. 

Do you believe It's my goal to acquiesce to your whims and Ice Cold Fantasy Takes? 

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

You may have misunderstood what my point was-I wanted to make the point that Hunt had a much better o-line in KC and Reid knew how to get him into open spaces, just like Kitchens does not. Chubb-for the most part, has been taking this fight on his own, not much help from his "team"mates. We'll see how Hunt does under these conditions. And yes I DO own Chubb..............but if it gets too bad I might just put in Singletary. Singletary/Barkley or Chubb/Barkley, don't worry about m y RBs, thanks. HAHA the rest of my team sucks though!