huskyhater75

Chubb/Hunt, this oughtta be good..........................

Game Script will be huge in this discussion....If Cleveland is down then its the hunt show in obvious passing situations. Fresh legs too. 

Chubb has some nice matchups on the horizon vs beatable teams. 

both are interesting. 

He could be a league winner. Him, Latavious and Duke. I have all three in the flex. I picked wrong this week in Latavious. Won't be doing that again. The person who dropped Hunt is hating me but he had to know it would be difficult to hold him 9 weeks. 

Hunt roll on the run game we’ll increase. 

They both well be playing a lot. 

Interesting stat from this weeks Browns' game: Chubb and Hunt were on the field together for 43% of The offensive snaps. Expect a lot more of that going forward. Hunt is essentially now the Browns #3 receiver...

14 hours ago, weepaws said:

I think he gets more work then Hilliard.  

Hillard isn’t even close to the over talent Hunt is, and could be. 

Hunt is far better than Hilliard, I agree. I just was amused by some of the comments on here-one guy even predicted an injury for Chubb, that's how hard up some are for Hunt to have a huge role. I have Chubb and am not worried, let's put it that way-but the one that predicted injury (and a few others) made me laugh out loud.

4 hours ago, jrokh said:

Interesting stat from this weeks Browns' game: Chubb and Hunt were on the field together for 43% of The offensive snaps. Expect a lot more of that going forward. Hunt is essentially now the Browns #3 receiver...

Yeah, didn't read this whole thread so not sure if anyone has cited this scenario, where you basically will see something similar to GB w/Jones/Williams (not necessarily in the shared snaps but in production) where Chubb is still a RB1 and Hunt a solid flex option.

5 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

Hunt is far better than Hilliard, I agree. I just was amused by some of the comments on here-one guy even predicted an injury for Chubb, that's how hard up some are for Hunt to have a huge role. I have Chubb and am not worried, let's put it that way-but the one that predicted injury (and a few others) made me laugh out loud.

Hunt will take away from Chubb. It was only his first game back and he had an impact. . 

Maybe if you keep repeating it, it will eventually come true. Probably around 2021, so hang in there!

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Hunt will take away from Chubb. It was only his first game back and he had an impact. . 

Yes. And one of these games Hunt is really going to get it going and the coach will ride the hot hand. They all do. This is Breida/Coleman 2.0

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yes. And one of these games Hunt is really going to get it going and the coach will ride the hot hand. They all do. This is Breida/Coleman 2.0

You obviously haven't watched the Browns play for the last year and a half, not that I blame you. Regardless the comparison to Coleman/Brieda is laughably bad...

28 minutes ago, jrokh said:

You obviously haven't watched the Browns play for the last year and a half, not that I blame you. Regardless the comparison to Coleman/Brieda is laughably bad...

I'm talking about the split that's coming. I don't know what's laughable. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I'm talking about the split that's coming. I don't know what's laughable. 

The split already happened. 43% of the offensive plays both were on the field. That is how its going to be, maybe even higher. In games where Cleveland is down big, Hunt will likely negatively affect Chubb's touches, but look at their schedule. They won't be big underdogs in any of them. If your point is Chubb may go from 22 carries, to 19, then fair enough. Otherwise you will be disappointed. You don't have to agree, you will see soon enough, although you already likely have. Kansas City Kareem Hunt isn't going to happen, just enjoy what you have...

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, jrokh said:

The split already happened. 43% of the offensive plays both were on the field. That is how its going to be, maybe even higher. In games where Cleveland is down big, Hunt will likely negatively affect Chubb's touches, but look at their schedule. They won't be big underdogs in any of them. If your point is Chubb may go from 22 carries, to 19, then fair enough. Otherwise you will be disappointed. You don't have to agree, you will see soon enough, although you already likely have. Kansas City Kareem Hunt isn't going to happen, just enjoy what you have...

Ok. One of these games Hunt will have the hot hand and they will ride it. Book it. 

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ok. One of these games Hunt will have the hot hand and they will ride it. Book it. 

So let it be written, so let it be done...

15 minutes ago, jrokh said:

So let it be written, so let it be done...

Some on here are sure puckered up for Kitchens and Hunt, aren't they? Hunt will get his in the passing game but he's just a boy b etween the tackles, Chubb is alot tougher.

50 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

Some on here are sure puckered up for Kitchens and Hunt, aren't they? Hunt will get his in the passing game but he's just a boy b etween the tackles, Chubb is alot tougher.

Hunt and chubb owners can all agree that kitchens will cause puckering 

• Like 1

Man I think Hunt we’ll start getting more work on both the passing game and run game, I think it’s just matter of him getting in more football game shape. 

If I own Chubb and I’m going into the playoffs I would be a little concern about him being any given weekend a rb1 or a flex rb. 

Mmm as the title reads , it’s going to be interesting, and just for the record I haven’t seen any games this season, much less browns games, so please don’t take what I say to heart , I don’t know what I’m doing anyway.  

Thanks. 

Just now, Utilit99 said:

Hunt will get more involved for sure. That was just a first game back.

would you all start him over Drake in ppr this week?

5 minutes ago, Pinesprings said:

They are both going against good defenses this week. Personally, at this point in the week, I would probably roll with Hunt in a PPR. What are your thoughts?

10 hours ago, weepaws said:

Man I think Hunt we’ll start getting more work on both the passing game and run game, I think it’s just matter of him getting in more football game shape. 

If I own Chubb and I’m going into the playoffs I would be a little concern about him being any given weekend a rb1 or a flex rb. 

Mmm as the title reads , it’s going to be interesting, and just for the record I haven’t seen any games this season, much less browns games, so please don’t take what I say to heart , I don’t know what I’m doing anyway.  

Thanks. 

Mmm according to you only CMC and Dalvin Cook don't concern their owners about shifting RB value in any given week. But hey, thanks for the reply...

42 minutes ago, Pinesprings said:

No.  

31 minutes ago, jrokh said:

Mmm according to you only CMC and Dalvin Cook don't concern their owners about shifting RB value in any given week. But hey, thanks for the reply...

That would be correct. 

And your welcome. 

A question & a comment.

Question: To those of you who are absolutely certain you know how this is going to play out..... Where did you buy your crystal ball ?

Comment: Opinions are like ***holes , everybody's got one :)

17 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

A question & a comment.

Question: To those of you who are absolutely certain you know how this is going to play out..... Where did you buy your crystal ball ?

I drafted Chubb in 3rd round and not worried about whether he is robbed of touches to Hunt because of (another Rich Kotite) Kitchens stupid coaching, I can plug in Singletary-but I'll be playing Chubb/Singletray in place of Barkley "the dog" of the NFL this year. NYG should really sit him down to save him...........and that's hard for an owner to say. Or I might play Damien W..........................????????????????????

2 hours ago, easilyscan said:

A question & a comment.

Why would this site exists if there where no opinions about ff, and it seems to bother you, so why our you here?

1 hour ago, weepaws said:

Why would this site exists if there where no opinions about ff, and it seems to bother you, so why our you here?

See that smile emoji at the end of my message, that's to let others know that it's a tongue-in-cheek post.

41 minutes ago, RepoPatrol said:

Thursday Night game is the right circumstance for Hunt to increase his workload.

I think you have a good point, simply based on Chubbs work load and playing a good def, Hunt could be used even more offten this game. 

Thanks. 

On 11/12/2019 at 12:56 PM, weepaws said:

No.  

I hear ya....its just so muddled in Zona....DJ not even on the injury report despite the "Piano" on his back. I got that from Rotoworld.

I really want to start Hunt in ppr over Drake but still 50/50 with Drake in lineup at this point. You still feel this way. appreciate any info. 

Sounds like the Chubb owners are possed at themselves for not getting Hunt. 

I own both and am very happy to have a nice Robin to Chubb's Batman...

yep....just gonna watch hunt tonight. starting drake instead. Hunt is interesting week 14 at home vs Cincinnati 1st week of playoffs. especially ppr. 

4 hours ago, Pinesprings said:

I hear ya....its just so muddled in Zona....DJ not even on the injury report despite the "Piano" on his back. I got that from Rotoworld.

I really want to start Hunt in ppr over Drake but still 50/50 with Drake in lineup at this point. You still feel this way. appreciate any info. 

Not sure I would play Drake over Hunt.  Aren't there 3 RBs in ARI ?

I'm debating over DWilliams, especially if McCoy is back.

4 hours ago, Pinesprings said:

Sounding to me that Zona coach thinks his team might be better with Drake. 

I think I would trust his work load over Hunt at this point. .

But I do think Hunt we’ll also get a lot of work, But Chubb is a lot better then DJ is right now.