huskyhater75

Chubb/Hunt, this oughtta be good..........................

2 hours ago, easilyscan said:

Or.....Hunt=Duke Johnson

Actually, I have to take that back, the Duke has scored 23.5 points in his last 2 games, Hunt 13.2 🤣

Hunt has scored 26.2 in his last 2 games. And Hunt is just now getting worked into the offense after a really long layoff.

Does anyone here pay attention to fantasy football?

2 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

Hunt=Rashard Penny

Week 10:

Hunt: 4-30 rushing and 7-44 in the passing game

Penny:  2-2 rushing with 1 fumble and 0-0 in the passing game 

And it was Hunt's first game back after how long? And Penny has been active on his team all year. 

So how do you explain your comment?

Week 11: 

Chubb with 0 catches for 0 yards and Hunt 6-46.

Chubb 9.2 fantasy points

Hunt: 11.8 fantasy points

Chubb is now a bad version of Sony Michel. And was it this week or last that Chubb had 7 goal line chances and converted on zero of them?

Chubb has 6 total catches in his last 4 games for 38 total yards and two fumbles lost and has scored zero TDs both running and catching since week 6.

Do you all not follow fantasy football? Or do you just have an agenda you want to follow?

Anyone else here want to say that Hunt is crap and that Chubb is still going to be the same moving forward? Back it up then.

27 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Hunt has scored 26.2 in his last 2 games. And Hunt is just now getting worked into the offense after a really long layoff.

Does anyone here pay attention to fantasy football?

Yes, we all pay attention to fantasy football, but we don't all have the same league settings. In my league, Hunt has scored 13.2 points total

http://www.imagebam.com/image/84d4c61325614070

And I don't recall anyone here saying that.............. 

Hunt is crap and that Chubb is still going to be the same moving forward?

I admitted that Hunt was a concern for Chubb owners earlier.

"Any Chubb owner (myself being one of them) knew there'd be an adverse effect on his fantasy production when hunt returned from suspension"

You seem to believe that Hunt is going to be Jim Brown, Walter Payton, Emmett Smith, Barry Sanders, Priest Holmes, etc. all rolled into one.

Who knows, maybe he will be ?

2 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Anyone else here want to say that Hunt is crap and that Chubb is still going to be the same moving forward? Back it up then.

I'll have to say that when it comes to fantasy football, you are equal to coach Kitchens.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, easilyscan said:

You seem to believe that Hunt is going to be Jim Brown, Walter Payton, Emmett Smith, Barry Sanders, Priest Holmes, etc. all rolled into one.

Who knows, maybe he will be ?

Nope. I seem to think Hunt will creep into Chubb's touches. 

That is what this thread is about.

Maybe you are getting lost?

32 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

I'll have to say that when it comes to fantasy football, you are equal to coach Kitchens.

•  

Hunt=Rashard Penny

Wanna answer this? Or just ignore it? Because that is what you have done so far.  

Week 10:

And it was Hunt's first game back after how long? And Penny has been active on his team all year. 

Week 11: 

Chubb 9.2 fantasy points

Chubb is now a bad version of Sony Michel. And was it this week or last that Chubb had 7 goal line chances and converted on zero of them?

Chubb has 6 total catches in his last 4 games for 38 total yards and two fumbles lost and has scored zero TDs both running and catching since week 6.

Do you all not follow fantasy football? Or do you just have an agenda you want to follow?

Come on man. Answer to it. Or stop embarrassing yourself. 

My guess is I will never hear back from this unless Chubb scores a TD. Next week maybe. :)

3 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Wanna answer this? Or just ignore it? Because that is what you have done so far.  

Week 10:

Week 11: 

Chubb 9.2 fantasy points

Come on man. Answer to it. Or stop embarrassing yourself. 

My guess is I will never hear back from this unless Chubb scores a TD. Next week maybe. :)

Like I said before Einstein (maybe it's your lack of attention span), Chubb get's the tough yards between the tackles-which Hunt can't handle, and the inside tough yards eat up the clock and keep the chains moving, thus keeping good offenses on the other team off the field. There's only 2 coaches I know of that would want to lessen their chances of winning games by benching Chubb and putting in do-or-die Hunt, Freddie Kitchens and you. If Cleveland wants a chance at winning any games they will keep that inside running game going. Now I know you will lay in bed gazing up to your Hunt/poster ceiling and praying/wishing/hoping he will take over.................and the Browns will lose if Kitchens starts to think like you and does that. NFL coaches don't cater to whiny fantasy people, they play to win games. Keep arguing though, your pointless drivel really entertains me! Good laughs! Have a good night Sparky!

• Haha 1

I don’t know about that , it’s not like Hunt is a small guy, he’s 216 lbs.  

i think Hunt can run between tackles and handle it just fine, he did so with KC. 

He might not be has strong has Chubb, now that I would agree with, but I can’t agree that he can’t handle running in between the tackles. 

Hunt is a better space player, and that we’ll come into play going forward.  

Hillard had 27 touches and Hunt in just two games has 23. 

Hes not going to be just the backup, it’s already been established, and I’m sure his game legs haven’t quite came around yet, but thy well and he well get stronger every week. 

Chubb well without question be the rb1, but I see Hunt being established as the rb1b going forward.  

Not posting to argue anyone opinion about this issue, just posting my own. 

Thanks. 

4 hours ago, weepaws said:

I don’t know about that , it’s not like Hunt is a small guy, he’s 216 lbs.  

i think Hunt can run between tackles and handle it just fine, he did so with KC. 

He might not be has strong has Chubb, now that I would agree with, but I can’t agree that he can’t handle running in between the tackles. 

Hunt is a better space player, and that we’ll come into play going forward.  

Hillard had 27 touches and Hunt in just two games has 23. 

Hes not going to be just the backup, it’s already been established, and I’m sure his game legs haven’t quite came around yet, but thy well and he well get stronger every week. 

Chubb well without question be the rb1, but I see Hunt being established as the rb1b going forward.  

Not posting to argue anyone opinion about this issue, just posting my own. 

Thanks. 

I think that sums it up very well. Makes complete sense. 

If Hunt gets it done down the stretch I can see the Browns trading Chubb this offseason. Hunt shouid come pretty cheap and Chubb could get a decent draft pick back. Hunt is the more dynamic of the two. Anyone can see that.  

In the first eight games of the season, in which Kareem Hunt was suspended, Nick Chubb averaged 22.4 touches per game. In the two games that Kareem Hunt has been back Nick Chubb has averaged 24.5 touches per game. Now, I didn't go to M.I.T., but I still have the ability to distinguish that 24.5 is a bigger number than 22.4. This whole silly premise that six pages of this thread and however many previous threads has been built on was that when Hunt came back Chubb's snaps and more importantly his touches would be significantly reduced. That hasn't happened. In Fact, both have increased. It is self-evident that the sample size is small, but it's what is. It is also self-evident that things can change. At the end of the Pittsburgh debacle Chubb was seen looking uncomfortable, perhaps tweaking his groin. There are lots of variables that can change the equation. However, until it actually does change, all the Hunt truthers (and for the record I own both and want Hunt to do well), are just sounding more and more ridiculous with every nonsensical post...

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

If Hunt gets it done down the stretch I can see the Browns trading Chubb this offseason. Hunt shouid come pretty cheap and Chubb could get a decent draft pick back. Hunt is the more dynamic of the two. Anyone can see that.  

If they get rid of Freddie, that would be possible, if he stays, no chance. Freddie Loves Chubb.

22 minutes ago, jrokh said:

If they get rid of Freddie, that would be possible, if he stays, no chance. Freddie Loves Chubb.

Chubb is a replaceable part. And they have a better part on the roster right now.  Trading Chubb could pay off two fold. A better RB replaces him, and they get something for him. Forget fantasy. Hunt is the better all around player. When Chubb is on the field , the defense has less to worry about. With Hunt, they have run /pass to worry about. No one is worried about Chubb catching the ball. They probably prefer it. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Chubb is a replaceable part. And they have a better part on the roster right now.  Trading Chubb could pay off two fold. A better RB replaces him, and they get something for him. Forget fantasy. Hunt is the better all around player. When Chubb is on the field , the defense has less to worry about. With Hunt, they have run /pass to worry about. No one is worried about Chubb catching the ball. They probably prefer it. 

Running backs that average 5 yards a carry aren't "replaceable". Regardless, while I'm not a Browns fan, I live in Cleveland, and I'm telling you that is not how the Browns organization, and especially Coach kitchens looks at it. All season long, during this mostly terrible Browns season, the one thing they have praised the GM John Dorsey for was getting it right in regards to Nick Chubb. Now if someone wants to give up a high first rounder, of course they would listen.

15 minutes ago, jrokh said:

Running backs that average 5 yards a carry aren't "replaceable". Regardless, while I'm not a Browns fan, I live in Cleveland, and I'm telling you that is not how the Browns organization, and especially Coach kitchens looks at it. All season long, during this mostly terrible Browns season, the one thing they have praised the GM John Dorsey for was getting it right in regards to Nick Chubb. Now if someone wants to give up a high first rounder, of course they would listen.

And what did Chubb's running get them? A losing record. They are 2-0 with Hunt.  That's the only thing that's changed. They beat the Jets and had a great victory against the Ravens, mostly due to Chubb. So he accounted for one win and a bunch of yards.  Smash ball doesn't cut it as a strategy in a passing leauge. 

Perhaps you should write Jimmy Haslem with your ideas of how to improve the team. I'd leave out the part of you owning Hunt on your fantasy team though...

2 minutes ago, jrokh said:

Perhaps you should write Jimmy Haslem with your ideas of how to improve the team. I'd leave out the part of you owning Hunt on your fantasy team though...

I own Hunt because he's good. Real good. You been watching the NFL the last few years? Chubb is a really good, one dimensional back. Unless you have Russel Wilson or someone similar, it's not enough. And Haslem is aware of how good he is. He took him baggage and all because he's an exceptional talent. 

9 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

Like I said before Einstein (maybe it's your lack of attention span), Chubb get's the tough yards between the tackles-which Hunt can't handle, and the inside tough yards eat up the clock and keep the chains moving, thus keeping good offenses on the other team off the field. There's only 2 coaches I know of that would want to lessen their chances of winning games by benching Chubb and putting in do-or-die Hunt, Freddie Kitchens and you. If Cleveland wants a chance at winning any games they will keep that inside running game going. Now I know you will lay in bed gazing up to your Hunt/poster ceiling and praying/wishing/hoping he will take over.................and the Browns will lose if Kitchens starts to think like you and does that. NFL coaches don't cater to whiny fantasy people, they play to win games. Keep arguing though, your pointless drivel really entertains me! Good laughs! Have a good night Sparky!

See you take things really personally. You keep saying garbage like I have pictures of Hunt on my wall, etc. That doesn't make a good argument. Hunt is a more dynamic RB than Chubb and for fantasy he is turning Chubb into a Michel type player. 

In real life, Hunt is a proven multi- purpose back. No doubt about it. Dude won a rushing title.

You lost me, if you believe you have the answer to what ails the Cleveland Browns, perhaps there is a better venue than this one to highlight your obvious talents...

9 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

All right "sparky". ??

Back up your comparison of Hunt to Penny.

And why do you post on a fantasy football site if you are going to call fantasy players whiny?

On 11/15/2019 at 9:21 AM, jrokh said:

Sony averages 3.3 yards a carry, Chubb 5.0. That is a Grand Canyon sized differential. Back to the drawing board...

Except at the goal line. 0-7 in one game. Hilariously bad. 

I am confident you could take the least successful moments of any NFL player and make them look bad in that myopic, narrow, and partisan manner in which you foolishly chose to make your irrelevant point. Congrats...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jrokh said:

In the first eight games of the season, in which Kareem Hunt was suspended, Nick Chubb averaged 22.4 touches per game. In the two games that Kareem Hunt has been back Nick Chubb has averaged 24.5 touches per game. Now, I didn't go to M.I.T., but I still have the ability to distinguish that 24.5 is a bigger number than 22.4.

Perhaps, but unless you're in a point-per-carry league, touches really don't matter.

The more salient statistic for fantasy football owners is that in the first 8 games of the season, Chubb was the RB5, averaging 19.8 PPR points per game, and in the two games that Hunt has been back, he has been the RB25, averaging 13.6 PPR points per game. 

Those who have adopted Axe Elf's position that Chubb would be less valuable after Hunt returns are not wrong.

2 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Perhaps, but unless you're in a point-per-carry league, touches really don't matter.

The more salient statistic for fantasy football owners is that in the first 8 games of the season, Chubb was the RB5, averaging 19.8 PPR points per game, and in the two games that Hunt has been back, he has been the RB25, averaging 13.6 PPR points per game. 

Those who have adopted Axe Elf's position that Chubb would be less valuable after Hunt returns are not wrong.

Those who adopted Axe Elf's positions that Dalvin Cook would be injured and out for the season by weeks 4 or 5, and that L. McCoy would be a significant fantasy RB and the one to own in KC, would be in last place. Luckily for me and others, we just laugh at most of what you say....

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, jrokh said:

I am confident you could take the least successful moments of any NFL player and make them look bad in that myopic, narrow, and partisan manner in which you foolishly chose to make your irrelevant point. Congrats...

Ironic that his "least successful moments" come when Hunt gets in the mix. :lol:

Just now, Utilit99 said:

Ironic that his "least successful moments" come when Hunt gets in the mix. :lol:

Your contributions to this bored and society in general are Invaluable.....

2 minutes ago, jrokh said:

Those who adopted Axe Elf's positions that Dalvin Cook would be injured and out for the season by weeks 4 or 5...

This was never an Axe Elf position.  Even Axe Elf can't predict injuries.  Axe Elf can only report on traditional results.

3 minutes ago, jrokh said:

...and that L. McCoy would be a significant fantasy RB and the one to own in KC...

This is still the case.  McCoy leads all KC RBs in rushing yardage, yards from scrimmage, and receiving TDs.

5 minutes ago, jrokh said:

Luckily for me and others, we just laugh at most of what you say....

Luckily for the Axe Elf disciples, too; since for every league they win, they need 11 also-rans who laughed at the teachings of Axe Elf.

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

All right "sparky". ??

Back up your comparison of Hunt to Penny.

And why do you post on a fantasy football site if you are going to call fantasy players whiny?

I started this post and it was going along fine until you and your abrasiveness turned it into an argument-why do you do that? Also, I didn't call "fantasy players" whiny, just guys that are coaches like you and Kitchens-and maybe Rich Kotite. And I don't have to back up my comparison of Hunt/Penny, it's my opinion and I don't need to justify my opinion to a lesser with a bad attitude. Have a good day, you can respond if you choose, I will not to you-waste of my time. Good luck this week.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

I started this post and it was going along fine until you and your abrasiveness turned it into an argument-why do you do that? Also, I didn't call "fantasy players" whiny, just guys that are coaches like you and Kitchens-and maybe Rich Kotite. And I don't have to back up my comparison of Hunt/Penny, it's my opinion and I don't need to justify my opinion to a lesser with a bad attitude. Have a good day, you can respond if you choose, I will not to you-waste of my time. Good luck this week.

So you got nothing. Gotcha.

45 minutes ago, jrokh said:

Your contributions to this bored and society in general are Invaluable.....

So you got  nothing. Gotcha.

40 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

This was never an Axe Elf position.  Even Axe Elf can't predict injuries.  Axe Elf can only report on traditional results.

This is still the case.  McCoy leads all KC RBs in rushing yardage, yards from scrimmage, and receiving TDs.

Luckily for the Axe Elf disciples, too; since for every league they win, they need 11 also-rans who laughed at the teachings of Axe Elf.

MCCoy is a significant fantasy RB ? 

1 hour ago, AxeElf said:

I recall the words of the great George Constanza: 'remember if YOU believe it, it's not a lie'...

2 hours ago, jrokh said:

I recall the words of the great George Constanza: 'remember if YOU believe it, it's not a lie'...

Just like you believing Chubb won't take a hit in fantasy because Hunt is now in the picture. Now that makes sense.  

29 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Just like you believing Chubb won't take a hit in fantasy because Hunt is now in the picture. Now that makes sense.  

As I said before you're not very bright. I'll try and dumb it down for you next time so it makes sense for you...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jrokh said:

As I said before you're not very bright. .

So I'm not bright because you are wrong about a topic. Ok. Sounds like a someone who can't make an intelligent point and resorts to name calling is all. Just like the other dude. You Go!

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

So I'm not bright because you are wrong about a topic. Ok. Sounds like a someone who can't make an intelligent point and resorts to name calling is all. Just like the other dude. You Go!

Speaking of not bright, I've been meaning to ask you. Are you by chance a fan of the overrated and disappointing football team in Chicago? You know the one that features a certain dreadful QB, who goes by mitchy?

7 minutes ago, jrokh said:

Speaking of not bright, I've been meaning to ask you. Are you by chance a fan of the overrated and disappointing football team in Chicago? You know the one that features a certain dreadful QB, who goes by mitchy?

I don't know a mitchy. Is that the pet name of your BF? And I don't know much about the Bears other than from a fantasy point of view, but it seems you need some advice, so let the questions fly. I do like Arizona on the other hand as my favorite team. Let me guess your favorite team. You come off like an opinionated, self-righteous  ass, so the Giants? Maybe you are a St. Louis Cardinals fan and without a football team? But mostly you sound like the Giants and Yankees fans I've come across over time.

8 minutes ago, jrokh said:

Don't bother with him, he obviously drinks alot, probably be passed out here soon anyway. Good luck this week.

4 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I don't know a mitchy. Is that the pet name of your BF? And I don't know much about the Bears other than from a fantasy point of view, but it seems you need some advice, so let the questions fly. I do like Arizona on the other hand as my favorite team. Let me guess your favorite team. You come off like an opinionated, self-righteous  ass, so the Giants? Maybe you are a St. Louis Cardinals fan and without a football team? But mostly you sound like the Giants and Yankees fans I've come across over time.

Is this Seafoam???  Where ya been buddy? What happened to Sderk? Is this your latest metamorphosis? You probably wouldn't be so angry if you would just be yourself...  

• Haha 1