huskyhater75

Chubb/Hunt, this oughtta be good..........................

Just now, jrokh said:

Is this Seafoam???  Where ya been buddy? What happened to Sderk? Is this your latest metamorphosis? You probably wouldn't be so angry if you would just be yourself...  

Sure. Whatever pet name you have for me is fine. You can't back up your chubb. so resort to name calling. I see the type of poster you are. 

19 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

Don't bother with him, he obviously drinks alot, probably be passed out here soon anyway. Good luck this week.

True. that dude is weird. Probably a NY or St. Louis fan. They don't all have anger issues, but some of them are flat out wacky across the board.

7 hours ago, jrokh said:

You lost me, if you believe you have the answer to what ails the Cleveland Browns, perhaps there is a better venue than this one to highlight your obvious talents...

That's funny. You seem to be one of the more opinionated a damning individuals on this site, and when someone else has a thought on something, you get sarcastic with them and tell them they should be a coach in the NFL. Or whatever you are implying. 

You and that husky dude resort to name calling when you start losing a fantasy football debate. Jeez, you must really struggle in real life.

You didn't used to be so sensitive foamy. I didn't realize you became a snowflake. If this venue is too rough for your delicate sensibilities, surely there are some Fantasy Safe Spaces you can go...

This thing went down hill, didn’t it?

my opinion may end up being wrong, but I’m still glad I didn’t draft Chubb at the price he was bringing at the end of August.

lets try to keep this thing civil kids.  It’s just a game.

15 minutes ago, JagFan said:

my opinion may end up being wrong, but I’m still glad I didn’t draft Chubb at the price he was bringing at the end of August.

Yeah. It's not about FF, it's ego and name calling for some on this site. Maybe it's only a couple dudes though. Not sure. You can't really get anywhere with all the internet tough guy talk when they jump into every thread.

19 minutes ago, JagFan said:

Yeah as soon as utilit got involved it did go the wrong way-little man syndrome maybe. But I DID draft Chubb in 2nd round and it worked okay until Kitchens got "creative" with some of his play calls. Can't remember what game it was but he called a timeout right before the play, Chubb scored-and there was NO reason for that timeout. Ever since then Kitchens has looked like Bozo of the NFL. Learn from mistakes.................................

24 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

Yeah as soon as utilit got involved it did go the wrong way-little man syndrome maybe. But I DID draft Chubb in 2nd round and it worked okay until Kitchens got "creative" with some of his play calls. Can't remember what game it was but he called a timeout right before the play, Chubb scored-and there was NO reason for that timeout. Ever since then Kitchens has looked like Bozo of the NFL. Learn from mistakes.................................

In FF, the understanding of the coaching helps one win. Now I understand your position that you are upset that Hunt is getting more targets in the passing game than Chubb. You have to get past the fact that chubb is being affected by Hunt. You just have to recognize it. 

Hunt is the best player on the team. Chubb is really good too, but Hunt changes the offense and makes it more dynamic.

19 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Hunt is the best player on the team. Chubb is really good too, but Hunt changes the offense and makes it more dynamic.

Yes.

Hate to say I told you so, oh who am I kidding whoever says that never plays Fantasy Football. It's freaking great to say I told you so! Nick Chubb is a fantasy stud! Hear that Hunt truthers, Chubb Haters, JAG Fan, Utilit/Seafoam and all the rest of you Jabronies...

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, jrokh said:

Hate to say I told you so, oh who am I kidding whoever says that never plays Fantasy Football. It's freaking great to say I told you so! Nick Chubb is a fantasy stud! Hear that Hunt truthers, Chubb Haters, JAG Fan, Utilit/Seafoam and all the rest of you Jabronies...

Nice Sunny reference

6 minutes ago, JagFan said:

Nice Sunny reference

It's always sunny when superstar fantasy Nick Chubb is on your squad. But your ice cold takes have been much needed laugh therapy....

10 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Looks like the Hunt / Chubb challenge so far is tied over 2 games.

If you're really bad at math...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

Looks like the Hunt / Chubb challenge so far is tied over 2 games.

What kind of exotic scoring could you possibly employ in your league, to say these 2 are tied over the last 2 games ?

Week 11 @ home versus Pittsburgh

Rush Yds Avg Long TD       FL

Nick Chubb 27       92  3.4       12 0          0

K. Hunt       6       12     2.0         7       0         0

Rec     Yds Avg Long TD    Tg   FL

Nick Chubb   0          0         0          0        0       1    0

K. Hunt         6       46     7.7       20       0       8    0    

Week 12 @ home versus Miami

Nick Chubb 21       106 5.0       17       1         0

K. Hunt       8       37     4.6         9       1         0

Rec     Yds Avg    Long TD    Tg   FL

Nick Chubb   3       58     19.3 32       0      4     0

K. Hunt          2       9     4.5       6       0      3     0

Totals for the 2 games

Chubb    48 carries 198 yds

Hunt       14 carries   49 yds

Chubb    3 receptions  58 yds

Hunt       8 receptions  55 yds

*My league is non PPR*

Chubb week 11   9.20 pts

Chubb week 12  22.40 pts

= 31.60

Hunt week 11    5.80  pts

Hunt week 12   10.60

=  16.40

Almost 2-1 in favor of Chubb

36 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

What kind of exotic scoring could you possibly employ in your league, to say these 2 are tied over the last 2 games ?

Week 11 @ home versus Pittsburgh

Nick Chubb 27       92  3.4       12 0          0

K. Hunt       6       12     2.0         7       0         0

Rec     Yds Avg Long TD    Tg   FL

Nick Chubb   0          0         0          0        0       1    0

K. Hunt         6       46     7.7       20       0       8    0    

Week 12 @ home versus Miami

Nick Chubb 21       106 5.0       17       1         0

K. Hunt       8       37     4.6         9       1         0

Rec     Yds Avg    Long TD    Tg   FL

Nick Chubb   3       58     19.3 32       0      4     0

K. Hunt          2       9     4.5       6       0      3     0

Totals for the 2 games

Chubb    48 carries 198 yds

Hunt       14 carries   49 yds

Chubb    3 receptions  58 yds

Hunt       8 receptions  55 yds

*My league is non PPR*

Chubb week 11   9.20 pts

Chubb week 12  22.40 pts

= 31.60

Hunt week 11    5.80  pts

Hunt week 12   10.60

=  16.40

Almost 2-1 in favor of Chubb

Non PPR is lame. 

3 game sample size correct? Touches: Chubb- 73. Hunt- 33= Chubb +40 touches. Yards: Chubb- 377. Hunt- 178= Chubb+199

Receptions: Chubb- 5, Hunt- 15. Hunt+10.  They each had 1 TD. So in a .5ppr league, which splits the difference, a 2nd grader could tell you that it's not close. Chubb is way ahead. Thanks for playing Seafoam, better luck next time...

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

And Egyptians play PPR only. ☺

If your new age form of math says their even after two weeks, go with it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

If your new age form of math says their even after two weeks, go with it.

Walk like an Egyptian. 

• Confused 1

That u-99 guy just can't/won't take an @$$ kicking like a real man, will he? Raised by wolves I guess..................................................Chubb is main guy for Browns. Only a cheerleader (someone who never ever played) would think otherwise. Maybe u-99 thinks Hunt is a cute guy?

6 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

That u-99 guy just can't/won't take an @$$ kicking like a real man, will he? Raised by wolves I guess..................................................Chubb is main guy for Browns. Only a cheerleader (someone who never ever played) would think otherwise. Maybe u-99 thinks Hunt is a cute guy?

Internet tough guy. Why don't you stop the tough talk. It does nothing. Get on with your big bad self somewhere else. 

keep coming out of the woodwork when after a good game and hide in the others. 

40 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Miami. 

Miami. Yep. Everyone and their mother knew chubb would get the carries in a lopsided game. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

Yes this drivel is from a troller that used to be seafoam-he got kicked off of here for the same childish drivel he is drunkenly spewing now. Everybody, just don't respond to anything he spews, we'll all be better and smarter for it.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, huskyhater75 said:

Yes this drivel is from a troller that used to be seafoam-he got kicked off of here for the same childish drivel he is drunkenly spewing now. Everybody, just don't respond to anything he spews, we'll all be better and smarter for it.

Call me whatever  name you want, but you are the angry one. Not me. And you spoil threads with your anger. 

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

Everybody, just don't respond to anything he spews, we'll all be better and smarter for it.

Seriously? This is how this site runs? You don't agree with someone and so you want to get rid of them? Crazy stuff on this site. 

Chubb is the second leading rusher in the NFL 6 yards behind CMC for the lead. If he wins the rushing title is y'alls excuse going to be that he played Miami once?

Worthy of a top five draft pick. 

I don’t know what you guys are looking at.  In the 3 weeks Hunt has been active, here is how they break down by week in the PPR league I’m in:

Chubb fantasy points 13.1, 9.2, 23.9

Hunt fantasy points 10.9, 8.8, 11.6

Thats one week where Chubb scored dramatically higher than Hunt.  But that’s not the real point here.  That’s 2/3 weeks that Chubb scored outside of his draft price.  You guys are leaning heavily on yards only.  Maybe the difference is that some of us play in leagues that count TD’s too.

Yes, if the Browns played Miami every week I’d agree with his draft price even with Hunt in the picture.  But in my league Miami is only on their schedule once.

There are 4 weeks left in fantasy.  That’ll give us 7 total weeks of data.  If I’m wrong after those 7 weeks I’ll admit it.  Congrats on your 1 week of top 10 RB production out of 3.

2 hours ago, JagFan said:

I don’t know what you guys are looking at.  In the 3 weeks Hunt has been active, here is how they break down by week in the PPR league I’m in:

Thats one week where Chubb scored dramatically higher than Hunt.  But that’s not the real point here.  That’s 2/3 weeks that Chubb scored outside of his draft price.  You guys are leaning heavily on yards only.  Maybe the difference is that some of us play in leagues that count TD’s too.

Yes, if the Browns played Miami every week I’d agree with his draft price even with Hunt in the picture.  But in my league Miami is only on their schedule once.

There are 4 weeks left in fantasy.  That’ll give us 7 total weeks of data.  If I’m wrong after those 7 weeks I’ll admit it.  Congrats on your 1 week of top 10 RB production out of 3.

Hey Pythagoras: through 12 weeks aka one short of the fantasy regular season Chubb is the overall RB 5 in half Ppr. That is more than worthy of a late first early second round draft price. I'm sorry you passed up a top 5 RB and feel the need to overcompensate by posting nonsense, but get over it. We all make mistakes....

3 hours ago, JagFan said:

Yep.

26 minutes ago, jrokh said:

Hey Pythagoras: through 12 weeks aka one short of the fantasy regular season Chubb is the overall RB 5 in half Ppr. That is more than worthy of a late first early second round draft price. I'm sorry you passed up a top 5 RB and feel the need to overcompensate by posting nonsense, but get over it. We all make mistakes....

If you’re going to continue to spew your drivel at me you need to start paying attention to what I’ve been saying since August.  Chubb was a DND at his draft price because of the impact Hunt would have oh his touches.  I have never once disputed Chubb’s ability, and would agree with his draft price if not for Hunt (whom I have 0 shares of as well).  There was also the Fat Freddy factor.  So far I’ve been correct 2/3 and you 1/3.  This has never been about the games prior to Hunt.  I don’t know, maybe your league held it’s playoffs in weeks 4,5,6.  Mine aren’t until the end of the season when Chubb will need the Dolphins again to finish top 10.

Ive supplied the data that backs up my position. All you’ve done so far is hang your hat on 1/3 of the games vs all 3.

There’s a simple way to settle this.  A free DFS matchup this coming week. I can promise you I won’t be rostering Chubb against a Def that just held him under 10 fantasy points.  Let’s see if you’re willing to back up your big talk, or cower away like AxeElf.