huskyhater75

Chubb/Hunt, this oughtta be good..........................

11 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

They were still proven correct in their REASON for avoiding Chubb (that part that comes after "avoided Chubb because..."; i.e., that Chubb's fantasy production would decrease after the return of Hunt), which was the point I was making.

Whether or not they made a better choice than Chubb after avoiding him is beyond the scope of my statement.  I'm sure that some did, and that some did not.

Huh? One had to make the decision on Chubb on draft day, 3 months before Hunt was to return. The only cases where that changed was if an Owner made an offer for Chubb, then perhaps your vague point might be valid. What % of Chubb owners were faced with the dilemma of being offered something valuable for him after week 8? .01%? As the previous poster already stated Only Owners who drafted Eckler, A. Jones, or D. Henry over Chubb were proven correct. Everyone else was proven INCORRECT. As for your prediction Gnome, you made like a 1000 of them on this bored and you got around five correct. If you want a pat on the back for this being one of the five, then job well done Gnome, congrats on your .5% accuracy rate...

I'll try to take this slow and monosyllabically (oops)...

4 hours ago, jrokh said:

Huh? One had to make the decision on Chubb on draft day, 3 months before Hunt was to return.

Yeah, that's what I was talking about--on draft day.  Those who were drafting before the season began, and were faced with the prospect of selecting Nick Chubb in the mid-second round, but chose NOT to draft Nick Chubb in the mid-second round because they had the foresight to reason that Kareem Hunt's return in Week 10 could reduce Nick Chubb's fantasy production down the stretch when they needed him most (i.e., for their playoff run) were proven to be correct in their reasoning.

Whether or not they chose another player whose fantasy production served them better down the stretch than Chubb may have (Kenyan Drake, for instance), is another question entirely.

5 hours ago, jrokh said:

As for your prediction Gnome...

My prediction?  What prediction is that?  I made no prediction on the topic of Chubb vs Hunt; I'm just posting the score for the ones who did.

5 hours ago, jrokh said:

...you made like a 1000 of them [predictions] on this bored and you got around five correct.

Your outrageous libel may make you feel better, but unless this is the only thread that someone reads this season, it's probly not fooling anyone.

Anyone who axually read the forums has seen that they are littered with "Thank You, Axe Elf!" threads confirming accurate predictions from the legendary prescience of Axe Elf.

Here are 67 of them from the first four weeks alone...

It's adorable how you needlessly worry about your brand. No one buys your nonsense anyway. You are worried for no reason Gnome...

37 minutes ago, jrokh said:

It's adorable how you needlessly worry about your brand.

If Axe Elf is anything, he is indeed adorable.

Hundreds of supermodels can't be wrong.