J. White
A. Peterson
M. Gordon

J. Brown
L. Fitzgerald
J. Crowder
R. Anderson

T. Kelce

I'm being offered Zach Ertz TE - PHI for T. Kelce. bcuz Ertz has a bye and he doesn't want to drop his players 

also included in trade is Josh Jacobs for Devonta Freeman or Melvin Gordon

and Terry McLaurin for John Brown.

Would you do it bcuz I have no back up TE for this week and if I do which RB should I give up (he's leaning toward Freeman bcuz he had his bye)

and is Brown for Mclaurin a good trade. Mclaurin has a ez schedule moving forward and Case Keenum should be back after bye

I don’t see any true gain. 

I wouldn’t do it. 

You'd be taking a hit at both TE1 and WR/Flex for a marginal upgrade at RB1. Coupled with the fact that you'd now have to pick up a TE, I just don"t see the trade helping you as much as it helps him. I'd consider it if you got a true WR upgrade (Golladay, Chark, OBJ), and I agree that McLaurin will benefit from the schedule and QB change, but it's not enough.

Thanks, he does have Chalk but with new QB, Westbrook will get more looks and this is a PPR league ... Freeman and Gordon will have more value ... Thanks guys

I think it’s a good move. 

I would have done the original deal, Jacobs is the best player in that trade. But you might have taken a for sure L with mclaurin and Ertz on bye and almost out of the playoff race.