Sign in to follow this  
JustinCharge

what parts of the democrat platform does not involve guilt trips?

7 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Alrighty then. I really don't wonder why we can't agree on anything

do you not believe the he in this scenario had a choice to blast inside?

1 minute ago, Herbivore said:

do you not believe the he in this scenario had a choice to blast inside?

You've flat out stated the she has no responsibility. It's a non starter bruh 

1 hour ago, Herbivore said:

nope, you chose to blast inside, she gets to choose

I'm talking about paying for the abortion.  Meaning, no government money.  She pays the costs.

11 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

because of what they do to people.  il'd be ok with legalizing all drugs with better treatment programs too.  

So that's it then? Let them do it and we'll treat them and make it all better? A happy ending! And nothing bad happens in between, like emergency rooms full of these addicts. Because that's what's happening. And oh yeah, who gets to pay for all this treatment? I can tell you really thought this one out. Never mind mommy is a junkie and neglecting her kids. And daddy is out robbing and stealing so he can get high. Because that never happens. 

17 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

what responsibilty does she have?

13 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I'm talking about paying for the abortion.  Meaning, no government money.  She pays the costs.

oh, yeah I'm fine with that

14 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So that's it then? Let them do it and we'll treat them and make it all better? A happy ending! And nothing bad happens in between, like emergency rooms full of these addicts. Because that's what's happening. And oh yeah, who gets to pay for all this treatment? I can tell you really thought this one out. Never mind mommy is a junkie and neglecting her kids. And daddy is out robbing and stealing so he can get high. Because that never happens. 

I imagine all your plans address these issues wonderfully

3 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

I imagine all your plans address these issues wonderfully

Better than giving up.  Prevent as many as the drugs from coming in as possible and certainly don't legalize them. But you see you've been misled thinking legalization is some sort of better choice. See, the way to stop many of these drugs is to control the border. But if we control the border guess what (who) else won't get in so easily? Cheap labor and future voters, that's who. So it's bigger than caring for these poor addicts. 

29 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

14 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

oh, yeah I'm fine with that

insurance? 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Better than giving up.  Prevent as many as the drugs from coming in as possible and certainly don't legalize them. But you see you've been misled thinking legalization is some sort of better choice. See, the way to stop many of these drugs is to control the border. But if we control the border guess what (who) else won't get in so easily? Cheap labor and future voters, that's who. So it's bigger than caring for these poor addicts. 

your solution is flawed

Just now, Herbivore said:

your solution is flawed

There is no "solution". But there is improvement.  Legalization does nothing to help the situation. It would only make it worse. It would just change who gets rich off of addiction. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

There is no "solution". But there is improvement.  Legalization does nothing to help the situation. It would only make it worse. It would just change who gets rich off of addiction. 

you might be right about no solution and who gets rich.  i think legalization would do better than you think, with addicts and with the border.  

13 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

you might be right about no solution and who gets rich.  i think legalization would do better than you think, with addicts and with the border.  

The underlying problems would still exist. And be made worse with easier access. Arguing against that is folly. 

On November 5, 2019 at 11:35 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

The underlying problems would still exist. And be made worse with easier access. Arguing against that is folly. 

The war on drugs is folly

On November 5, 2019 at 10:39 PM, shorepatrol said:

Hey shore...what responsibility does she have?

3 hours ago, Herbivore said:

No it's not, but the way we fight it does need to change. We can and must do better. 

Sicko pedo trans freaks invading 1st grade classrooms for story time ? They don't seem to feel guilty about that. 

3 hours ago, Herbivore said:

It was created by Nixon to try to control the hippies and black people.....