Big Guy

At least 9 Americans killed in Mexico drug cartel attack

But they have such restrictive gun laws.  It must be the US' fault.  Just like climate change, starvation in africa, genocide the eastern europe, sex trafficking in asia and asteroids in the solar system. 

• Like 1

Were the Americans seeking asylum or was it the messicans this time?  I get confused, but these cats seem like real go getters.....lets let them cross the border, right? Hopefully they move directly into AOC's neighborhood....

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I get a little annoyed when they come to the door too, but this is overkill :thumbsdown:

I laughed.....:wall:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I get a little annoyed when they come to the door too, but this is overkill :thumbsdown:

:lol:

1 hour ago, Bert said:

But they have such restrictive gun laws.  It must be the US' fault.  Just like climate change, starvation in africa, genocide the eastern europe, sex trafficking in asia and asteroids in the solar system. 

I’ve seen Desperado. No one can convince me there aren’t guys running around Mexico with machine gun guitar cases. 

• Haha 1

A failed narcostate borders us. Violence and disease run rampant. Open borders please!! We gotta turn Texas blue. The democrats really are pure scum and DGAF about this country.   

Trump should tweet the image of the burned-out car and say the authorities have pinpointed the cause of the fire, a spark of divinity.

8 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

:first:

It's funny, but dont forget this is the guy who lambasted us for making fun of that retarded climate freak girl. 

7 minutes ago, drobeski said:

It's funny, but dont forget this is the guy who lambasted us for making fun of that retarded climate freak girl. 

I was laughing in that thread because she reminded me of him.

1 hour ago, drobeski said:

We need more of them here pronto!

I for one am opposed to importing drug dealers when we have so many poor people who need high paying jobs already.

1 minute ago, MDC said:

I for one am opposed to importing drug dealers when we have so many poor people who need high paying jobs already.

You can be their mule though. I heard your prison wallet is the size of a cargo container.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

There are 7.5 million job openings in the USA right now.

1 hour ago, drobeski said:

Do you remember the time, many many years ago—like before Obama so we’re taking at least eleven years ago—when you were actually a decent poster?

13 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Do you remember the time, many many years ago—like before Obama so we’re taking at least eleven years ago—when you were actually a decent poster?

Gonna cry ?

14 hours ago, MDC said:

Pardon me but asylum seekers are not criminals......

6 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Pardon me but asylum seekers are not criminals......

I was responding to drobeski’s suggestion that Democrats want to bring in drug dealers.

1 minute ago, MDC said:

I was responding to drobeski’s suggestion that Democrats want to bring in drug dealers.

Right, I don't think they "want" to bring in drug dealers per se....but I don't think they care to attempt to ferret out who is and is not a criminal either. They seem to oppose reasonable constraints as being racist or something....

36 minutes ago, lod001 said:

You have to be a serious idiot to venture into Mexico.

Exactly. 

11 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Right, I don't think they "want" to bring in drug dealers per se....but I don't think they care to attempt to ferret out who is and is not a criminal either. They seem to oppose reasonable constraints as being racist or something....

Nothings changed about the vetting process for immigrants or refugees so far as I know. I wouldn’t vote for any Democrat who suggests we should loosen the vetting process. 

Mexico rebuffs US help here, but the US is going to expect results.  Very tough spot for the corrupt President.

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

Mexico rebuffs US help here, but the US is going to expect results.  Very tough spot for the corrupt President.

The President and almost everyone in the Mexican Federal and local government.  

2 hours ago, MDC said:

Nothings changed about the vetting process for immigrants or refugees so far as I know. I wouldn’t vote for any Democrat who suggests we should loosen the vetting process. 

Perhaps that is true, I am not aware of nor speaking to the vetting process so much as reasonable constraints.

3 hours ago, drobeski said:

Gonna cry ?

I'm pretty sure he still does daily because.......IT WAS HER TURN!!!!

Read the back story, it's not as clear cut as it seems. I'd like Mexico and the United States to stop the drug violence.

1 minute ago, Big Guy said:

So were they smugglers posing as missionaries or something?

6 minutes ago, peenie said:

Read the back story, it's not as clear cut as it seems. I'd like Mexico and the United States to stop the drug violence.

What the hell does this even mean?  Are you suggesting this wasn't simply a massacre of 9 innocent people?

6 minutes ago, peenie said:

I would be careful with that......if you truly want that you need to understand how this will disproportionately affect the AA community.....

Just now, Strike said:

What the hell does this even mean?  Are you suggesting this wasn't simply a massacre of 9 innocent people?

That was my question as well, though phrased a little less aggressively since I’m not belligerently drunk.

Just now, IGotWorms said:

That was my question as well, though phrased a little less aggressively since I’m not belligerently drunk.

That makes two of us.  Too bad you're still a retard.

• Haha 1