Big Guy

At least 9 Americans killed in Mexico drug cartel attack

Let me know how well you sorted those people based on race. Race is a social construct, not a biological one.

Race was created to explain differences.

3 minutes ago, peenie said:

I don't have to prove myself to you. The basic stuff you're talking about it subjective not based in science at all. All human beings share the same DNA. We wouldn't be able to have children with one another if we were different. The differences that you are mentioning exist in all groups. We have been moving and mixing with each other for all times. We share the same the genes. We are 99.9% the same.

Humans share 50% of the same DNA with bananas, humans are bananas!!! Stop eating them!!!!!!

10 minutes ago, peenie said:

Culturally, yes, we are different. Yes, there are traits that run in families. However, black, Asian and Jew..Jewish is a religion. There are Ehtiopian Jews.

Please be nice to CDub peenie, his head will explode if you’re not careful. Like the time I tried to explain white Hispanics to him :(

21 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Please be nice to CDub peenie, his head will explode if you’re not careful. Like the time I tried to explain white Hispanics to him :(

The Spanish looked just like north Europeans until they were under Muslim rule for 800 years and mixed with middle easterners (same with Italians) which is why they have both haplogroups. Do you know anything?

7 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

The Spanish looked just like north Europeans until they were under Muslim rule for 800 years and mixed with middle easterners (same with Italians) which is why they have both haplogroups. Do you know anything?

You mean, humans mixed with more humans? Muslim, like Jew and Catholic is a religion, not a racial classification.

6 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

I would bet my mortgage that you first heard of haplogroups from one of those white pride groups you like.

1 hour ago, MDC said:

I would bet my mortgage that you first heard of haplogroups from one of those white pride groups you like.

You’d lose that bet :( 

1 hour ago, peenie said:

You mean, humans mixed with more humans? Muslim, like Jew and Catholic is a religion, not a racial classification.

Which is why I specifically said middle easterners 😂

Middle East is like saying American. What does an American look like? 

All I know is:

The extreme gun laws in Mexico have not stopped the gun violence.  

Mexico is using the Venezuelan play book and they are executing it perfectly.   

The cop that arrested el chapos son got whacked. The men of Mexico who aren't in the cartels and allow this to go on are their version of libtards. What did their Cuck president say? "Hugs not bullets"? 

48 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

You’d lose that bet :( 

Okay millennial 👌 

What a clusterfuck this thread turned into.

Mormons and polygamy is an interesting topic. Did the US government use a ban on polygamy as a way to cripple the Mormons, who were pioneers that settled much of the west and were becoming a major force with both land and riches?

Hard to believe how far the nation has come. Now gays can marry and trannies are considered a "protected class". Just 140 years ago people were thrown in prison for less deviant behavior.

As for the Mormons in Mexico, they settled the river valleys of AZ, NM, Sonora Mx, and Chihuahua Mx in the 1800s. Back before any of them were US states and the Gadsden Purchase was a current event.

This expansion was primarily a result of their pioneering history, although since the winners write the history books it is portrayed as a mass Exodus to practice polygamy. That was probably a contributing factor, but not the primary.

Colonia Juarez valley is not far from the Animas and Virden valleys in NM, it would be a natural path for families seeking their own piece of land.

Back to 2019, the Mormons killed this week likely had a history of beef with the cartels and local policia. They allegedly were driving in 3 matching Suburbans which were mistaken for government or rival cartel vehicles. Who knows.

There is also chatter that they were connected to NXVIM, the sex trafficking/sex cult that involved several famous Hollywood actresses, Sen Kristin Gillibrand's father, and some big Democrat donors. NXVIM was "recruiting" girls from Mexico and bringing them to New England to be sex slaves, under the guise of internships/school/etc.

Who knows if the NXVIM allegations are valid or if they are to discredit the Mormons with the hopes the story disappears, because who would have sympathy for dead sex traffickers.

Hopefully one of the few investigative journalists left in this country tackles the story and brings the truth to light. The Mexican government, cartels, and US government certainly can't be trusted with stories like this (as evidenced by the Epstein cover-ups by ABC, FBI, and others.

16 hours ago, peenie said:

If Jew isn't a race why is Isreal doing genetic testing when someone applies for right of return? Clearly you think all jews are the same because "it's just a religion" Also I never mentioned Muslims or Catholics. You brought that up, and of course worms fell for it. That useful idiot believes everything he's told. 

15 hours ago, peenie said:

Middle East is like saying American. What does an American look like? 

Generally overweight and wearing loud clothing. :dunno:

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

If Jew isn't a race why is Isreal doing genetic testing when someone applies for right of return?

If you want to test for Irish Catholics and found a genetic marker for people who have been isolated from Irish Protestants then sure you can do genetic testing for Irish Catholics vs Mexican Catholics. Does that mean there aren't Mexican Catholics? There are Ethiopian Jews that probably won't pass that test. Doesn't mean they aren't Jewish?

My only point is that brown skin doesn't have any more propensity towards crime than pale skin. We are not all that separate and we basically have the same common ancestors. (Except the white folks that mixed with the Neanderthals.)

Correct, it’s not actually about skin it’s about statistics and probability, which will ebb and flow based on the statistical content of members of society based on culture and socioeconomic status.

If the stats beat out something of significance based on cultural or other factors, we should acknowledge that and deal with it, even if those might support some trope or whatever

Jews count real good. Better than the rest of us, obviously