Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Nick Foles In As Starting QB

12 minutes ago, stonewall said:

Hopefully, he only has eyes for The Chark

I agree. Hopefully Dede either is shut down for the year, or Foles realizes that Dede sucks anyway

Chark hasn’t exactly been lighting it up recently anyway, so Foles could be a good thing for him.  It’s well known Foles loves to throw downfield, and that’s Chark’s specialty.  

His impact on Jax WRs aside, what do people think about Foles as a potential streamer? He has some good match-ups down the stretch (TB, Oak, Atl), and it has been established that late-season Foles >>>> every other kind of Foles.

I picked him up in one league where I had been starting Minshew and will pair him with Goff; in my other league, I really can't afford to with both he and Wentz on bye. But I'll definitely keep tabs on him and hope no one else picks him up during his bye week.

I am so excited, I drafted Dee Dee because Foles was peppering him with targets before he got hurt. I have been holding on to Westbrook for the return of Foles

4 hours ago, snatchit said:

I am so excited, I drafted Dee Dee because Foles was peppering him with targets before he got hurt. I have been holding on to Westbrook for the return of Foles

I think Foles got hurt throwing him a deep TD.  I don't think he's seen a target over 10 yards since then.

7 hours ago, zftcg said:

His impact on Jax WRs aside, what do people think about Foles as a potential streamer?

I think he has more potential to be a steamer.