Cloaca du jour

Maga!!! Cleaning up obamaphone mess

:thumbsup:

Winning!

but how dey gonna call dey baby daddy? 

In reading the article, saw this little nugget?

Edwards, who after two hip surgeries is disabled and unable to work, is one of the 9 million Americans with access to a phone or data plan thanks to Lifeline.

I don't know anyone that has had hip surgeries, but in all seriousness, why would think make him unable to work?

1 minute ago, posty said:

In reading the article, saw this little nugget?

I don't know anyone that has had hip surgeries, but in all seriousness, why would think make him unable to work?

And why does he need any data? If you can't afford data, you don't get data, Reggie. 

For Edwards, that means a cap of 250 voice minutes and 2 GB of mobile data

“He keeps a smartphone in his front pocket”. There’s your problem. Give them those old ass phones that can only call with limited minutes. Bet he won’t be using that phone anymore. 

The original law was for a landline paid for....the cost has gone through the roof when obama opened it up to cell phones...

I wonder how anyone survived before cell phones, oh wait, we did.....

Why didn't obama give me a corvette, sure I cant afford it, but I want it....so I deserve it, right?

Leonard Edwards keeps a smart phone in his front pants pocket. He uses his limited minutes to schedule medical appointments and order prescriptions from the pharmacy for the pain from his osteoarthritis, a degenerative disease that has eroded the cartilage and bone in his hips.

Good god....What a way to start the article eh?  

With his legs paralyzed by pain, he used the last 10 minutes on his phone plan to call for help.

BUT---His plan is limited to 250 minutes. Soooo.....If he needed 251 to save his life???   What a bunch of hooey