Sign in to follow this  
snatchit

Upset of the year, Cincy comes out of the bye and beats Baltimore

I suspect the Ravens feel like they just won the Super Bowl, beating the Pats.....Thinking Cincy is just a push over.  Cincy will be at home, a division game, and I truly believe Green will make a difference . I put a few bucks on the money line and the over. BOLD, HUH ?

Dink & Dunk Finley says you ain't going to be in position to draft a QB on my watch!

6 hours ago, snatchit said:

I suspect the Ravens feel like they just won the Super Bowl, beating the Pats.....Thinking Cincy is just a push over.  Cincy will be at home, a division game, and I truly believe Green will make a difference . I put a few bucks on the money line and the over. BOLD, HUH ?

I hope you win. 

6 minutes ago, My Ball Zach Ertz said:

For those of you thinking AJ GREEN will somehow "turn this team around"....THINK AGAIN.....he may not even play !

People have recovered from cancer in less time than Green has been rehabbing this "sprained ankle" that occurred on the first day of training camp--six weeks before the season started.  Now we're 10 weeks into the season.  What kind of "sprained ankle" is still iffy sixteen weeks later?  A RB who tore the meniscus in his right knee in Week 1 (Guice) just came off IR this week, for Pete's sake.

I wonder what's really going on here...

7 hours ago, My Ball Zach Ertz said:

For those of you thinking AJ GREEN will somehow "turn this team around"....THINK AGAIN.....he may not even play !

ya I posted this when they said he would... my other therorys still hold

6 hours ago, AxeElf said:

People have recovered from cancer in less time than Green has been rehabbing this "sprained ankle" that occurred on the first day of training camp--six weeks before the season started.  Now we're 10 weeks into the season.  What kind of "sprained ankle" is still iffy sixteen weeks later?  A RB who tore the meniscus in his right knee in Week 1 (Guice) just came off IR this week, for Pete's sake.

me too axe, almost seems he is full of shiit

8 hours ago, AxeElf said:

What is going on here is that it is time for him to hang it up. He must just be screwing up his body to no end if this is all real. 

Would be a thing of beauty, but ain't happening.  (Come on reverse jinx - oops, did I just reverse my reverse jinx?)