wiffleball

What QBs do you think we've seen the last of?

i think ben comes back.

newton will play for another team

flacco may be done

brady plays for 10 more years

• Thanks 1

Your mom....HA

Another question...Which poster did we think we saw the last of? 

Welcome back, shitstain :cheers:

Big Ben was talking about retiring a couple years ago. Meanwhile he lost all his weapons. I think he’s done, surprised we haven’t gotten confirmation already but I guess he gets paid on IR so why not.

Cam will get a second chance elsewhere. Probably won’t go well but we haven’t heard the last of him.

Flacco, I think is done in any meaningful way. If he wants it maybe he catches on somewhere as one of those backups who’s never actually expected to play.

5 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Big Ben was talking about retiring a couple years ago. Meanwhile he lost all his weapons. I think he’s done, surprised we haven’t gotten confirmation already but I guess he gets paid on IR so why not.

Cam will get a second chance elsewhere. Probably won’t go well but we haven’t heard the last of him.

Flacco, I think is done in any meaningful way. If he wants it maybe he catches on somewhere as one of those backups who’s never actually expected to play.

Agreed on all 3 counts. :thumbsup:

Not Luke Falk. He'll be back....back... to sell hotdogs in section 43B

Scam will ruin WRs on another team in 2020. The WRs in Carolina are happy that his garbage is going elsewhere 

Eli is a good one, though the way Jones plays he might get back in by the end of the year.  I was surprised to see Matt Schaub play last week.

I think Newton is done,why do you need to make a 15 minute video about why you're sidelined?

36 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

Eli is a good one, though the way Jones plays he might get back in by the end of the year.  I was surprised to see Matt Schaub play last week.

Why would the Giants do that, besides a cameo at the last home game? They're done, FYI. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why would the Giants do that, besides a cameo at the last home game? They're done, FYI. 

I meant injury from running, could have been more clear there

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Do you think Shumer is canned after this year? There's been rumor galore (here) about Jerry wooing Lincoln Riley away from OU to replace Garrett.

The thought of someone like the Giants getting him scares the shiit out of me.

I think Flacco is done, at best he is a backup in Miami to Cam Newton.

13 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I think Flacco is done, at best he is a backup in Miami to Cam Newton.

Miami will draft a QB....at  least I would think they would.

Ben isn't done.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Cruzer said:

Do you think Shumer is canned after this year? There's been rumor galore (here) about Jerry wooing Lincoln Riley away from OU to replace Garrett.

The thought of someone like the Giants getting him scares the shiit out of me.

The roster is so bad it's not a priority. But he needs to stop coaching scared. The team, except for the Arizona game, comes out ready every week. Then it just disintegrates as the game goes on, they get exposed. The D.C. Is the bigger problem. Lack of talent, sure, but somehow he almost never dials up the right play on 3rd and long. Desndre Baker said he doesn't know all the plays yet after the game.  Sheeez. Solder and Remmers are through. 

As a player?

Y'all better hope Tony Romo doesn't become the Dallas Cowboy's head Coach.......or you'll really hate the Cowboys

On 11/6/2019 at 8:57 AM, nzoner said:

I think Newton is done,why do you need to make a 15 minute video about why you're sidelined?

:lol: is this a joke? get over yourself asshat

Never underestimate the magic power of forgetfulness when it comes to faces in new places in the nfl. Notice how every new coach signing is usually met with enthusiasm even if the coach is a renowned loser and team wrecker? A QB can have years of futility after 1 decent season and when he changes teams people act like that team has a new lease on life. 

13 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Jared Lorenzen?

Did he know the Clintons? 

1 hour ago, tanatastic said:

Never underestimate the magic power of forgetfulness when it comes to faces in new places in the nfl. Notice how every new coach signing is usually met with enthusiasm even if the coach is a renowned loser and team wrecker? A QB can have years of futility after 1 decent season and when he changes teams people act like that team has a new lease on life. 

Joe Flacco 

andrew luck?

i hope so, i want to drop him in dyno.