Sign in to follow this  
huskyhater75

Bear fans, Al Robinson-WTF?

ONE stinking point last week! What's the scuttlebutt in Chi-town about his puke job last week? I used to have a HS coach that would put tape on your helmet that said "lame" or "lazy" if he felt compelled to do so. Was A Rob lame or lazy? Is he pissed about something and gonna be loafing rest of the year? 

Arob is the only player playing well on that offense. Everyone else is a dumpster fire pretty much. The head coach is the worst play caller in the nfl. I trust John Fox offense before I trust Nagy. He will be inconsistent, but there will be some good games ahead still. 

15 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Arob is the only player playing well on that offense. Everyone else is a dumpster fire pretty much. The head coach is the worst play caller in the nfl. I trust John Fox offense before I trust Nagy. He will be inconsistent, but there will be some good games ahead still. 

Thanks, I needed that to keep me from jumping the cliff on him. Bears DO have some bad play calling going on, it'd be interesting to see Robinson on a better team with a better QB. Have a good one.

He is going to draw Darius Slay this weekend, I would massively temper my expectations for this matchup.

In non ppr his 8 point avg is his second best season.  

It’s not him, his last two games haven’t been any good, but look a his Qb and his numbers. 

They need to draft or develop a Qb, Foles should have been a f/ a pick for the Bears.  

18 minutes ago, dog19 said:

He is going to draw Darius Slay this weekend, I would massively temper my expectations for this matchup.

So instead of expecting 5 points, maybe expect 3.

2 hours ago, weepaws said:

In non ppr his 8 point avg is his second best season.  

It’s not him, his last two games haven’t been any good, but look a his Qb and his numbers. 

They need to draft or develop a Qb, Foles should have been a f/ a pick for the Bears.  

Foles wouldn't do much better with the coach and line in Chicago

9 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Chase Danials was.  And thats chase danials.  He was able to at least pass the ball downfield a little.

31 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

I saw the Bears back up do better, so I respectfully disagree with your statement. 

I don't think Chase is better, but it doesn't matter. This offense is crap. If you guys can't see the major issues with the actual offense then you're not watching the game and just parroting Mitch is bad statements. I have heard every single issue the Bears have on every phase of the team be blamed on Mitch at some point. Im sure you guys thought Nagy was a great offensive mind before this season also.

Daniels was pretty darn good when he played in those two games. 

Mitchy looks lost, and is now demanding that the TVs be turn down so he won’t here the bad press he’s now receiving,