MDC

Facebook “friend” posts lots of vile racist shiit

8 minutes ago, TK0001 said:

And you're the official Enforcer of Internet Rules? 

When did everyone here turn into such an assshole?

Why are you being an assshole to this guy ?

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

Why are you being an assshole to this guy ?

I'm not. Just asking when exactly everyone here decided to just turn on each other for bringing up a topic of conversation. 

22 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ha, funny you bring that point up. MDC is the same ass-clown that came on here a while back asking how to buy pot. Seriously. He lives in one of our urban shitholes, that's full of colleges and black people. You know, two groups that never smoke pot. Must be afraid to talk to black people.  And way back he came here for advice about naming his son. No BS. He is like a little kid, you're right.  

Let me guess, he's a liberal too. I don't know many, if any, right leaning adults who need so much help in life concerning such basic simple topics, such as unfriending someone on social media, as the Dems struggle with on a daily basis. 

It's just weird I guess. But life goes on easier for some than others. 

I'm more thinking about how much I should bid on Devante Parker this week. Or where Nando's Peri Peri has other locations outside of D.C. 

Well, I easily found out the latter of those two things. 

I mean, she prob is due for a mud shark monacle unfortunately. Just how it is. But yea that guy needs to keep his stuff to himself.

Wow lol I looked up the mud shark thing for fun and the UD definition is even more hilarious. Dindu nuffin! Hahaha

TOP DEFINITION

mudshark monocle
When a white girl dates a dindu nuffin and he gives her a black eye due to ape like rage.
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

So is this about a kid having a problem with dealing with the internet? Or is this about an adult who can't deal with the internet?

Kids shouldn't be asking advice to unknown people on the internet. And adults shouldn't need advice from unknown people on the internet unless it's something like 'How does one know how to fix their brakes when they are having some particular troubles with them?'. 

Either way, it's a sad state of affairs that this topic even exists. 

It’s a topic of conversation, dumbass. Maybe a poor one, I’ll give you that, but I don’t see you bringing much to the table around here :dunno:

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

It’s a topic of conversation, dumbass. Maybe a poor one, I’ll give you that, but I don’t see you bringing much to the table around here :dunno:

Nothing like trying to make an intelligent comment by name calling. You can name call all you want, but it doesn't change the truth. 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Gladiators said:

MDC, we were never friends in college.  Not sure where you got that idea.  Maybe because I focking your mom to cover the cost of my books?  Anyway, I hope you do unfriend me.  I'll do the same.  I'm sick of my news feed cluttered with your "It was her turn!!! :cry:" posts.

😀  nice

Grown men talking about "unfriending" people. Get the Fock out of here. Look what you all have become. Or not become. 

Send him some of your creative writing and he'll just unfriend you.  Problem solved.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Facebook drama. 😂

Are you high - bcoz this place is any different? We have Like buttons, Private Messaging, cat fights, name calling, round and round bickering over the most stupid of shiit.

This is place is FB.. The only difference, it's guised as a F-Ball site so as to trick all into thinking they're cooler than they are.

There's more drama here than on the View.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

Are you high - bcoz this place is any different? We have Like buttons, Private Messaging, cat fights, name calling, round and round bickering over the most stupid of shiit.

This is place is FB.. The only difference, it's guised as a F-Ball site so as to trick all into thinking they're cooler than they are.

Do you ask your facebook friends if you should put someone on ignore here?

Other than that point, I agree with your post.

Just now, Gladiators said:

Do you ask your facebook friends if you should put someone on ignore here?

Other than that point, I agree with your post.

I wasn’t asking if I should ignore him. Wondering if there was any point in telling him “You’re a POS” before I did.

I mostly posted it as a conversation starter, and to trigger my fan club. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

No, it's not. I don't know you. 

1 minute ago, MDC said:

I wasn’t asking if I should ignore him. Wondering if there was any point in telling him “You’re a POS” before I did.

You did say that you were thinking of unfriending him

Just now, Gladiators said:

You did say that you were thinking of unfriending him

I was and then I did. I decided not to bother saying anything to him though. Seemed sort of pointless. 

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

We pretty much agree on nothing, but one thing is for sure. We both like to set stuff on fire then step back and watch it burn. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No, it's not. I don't know you. 

I suspected you were in denial with the Paltow/Tiegs thing - now I know for sure.

Forest for the trees....

Get off FB, problem solved.

How many pictures of your grandma's cat does one possibly need to see?

:dunno:

6 minutes ago, Reality said:

Get off FB, problem solved.

How many pictures of your grandma's cat does one possibly need to see?

:dunno:

If only it were about grandma and her cats still.

FB has morphed into this place - 24/7 bitching, crying, whining, and arguing about politics. It's damn near intolerable anymore.

5 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

I suspected you were in denial with the Paltow/Tiegs thing - now I know for sure.

Forest for the trees....

Denial about what? 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Denial about what? 

1. some of GP's pics being as sexy as CT's.

2. this place being any different than FB.

Just now, Cruzer said:

Wow. a stupid discussion over who's hot/not caused you to contemplate things? Get out more dude. 

6 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

It's plenty different. I wouldn't have had to listen to total wusses like Digby and MDC question my bonafides for years. And MDC wouldn't dare to talk to me like he does here on Facebook . They would call it face-sans teeth book if he did. 

32 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

If only it were about grandma and her cats still.

FB has morphed into this place - 24/7 bitching, crying, whining, and arguing about politics. It's damn near intolerable anymore.

There's a better place.

May I interest you in a pamphlet?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It's plenty different. I wouldn't have had to listen to total wusses like Digby and MDC question my bonafides for years. And MDC wouldn't dare to talk to me like he does here on Facebook . They would call it face-sans teeth book if he did. 

Ha, there is that too I guess.