MDC

Facebook “friend” posts lots of vile racist shiit

I’ve got a Facebook connection who I was friends with in college but he completely fell off the map after graduation. He became a CPA and I know from his posts he’s a pretty staunch Republican / conservative. He’s not the only Republican I’m friends with who talks politics on FB and I don’t engage any of them or care. 

A few weeks ago I see he posted something about a black guy at the Elijah Cummings funeral snubbing Mitch McConnell for a handshake if I’m remembering the story right. And he said something about not wanted to get fried chicken grease on his hands anyway.

Today he responded to a pic of a white woman hugging a black guy by saying she’s due for a “mud shark monocle.” I had to look this up to figure out it means a black guy cause all black dudes beat there white GFs amirite?

I’m sort of stunned that a guy would attach his name and face to this stuff knowing all it takes is some random online to put him to his employer and he’d probably get fired. 

I’m also thinking about unfriending him cause obviously the guy is a POS and not somebody I’d miss. I’m not sure whether to tell him why first. 

Anyway it made me think of the “humor” here at the GC so figured I’d post it. 

Sounds like a dude I would invite to a poker game. :thumbsup:

4 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

If you unfriend someone, they don't get notified.  I would do it in a heartbeat.

Not 100% true...  There are some extensions you can have that keep track of friend lists...

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

I’m also thinking about unfriending him cause obviously the guy is a POS and not somebody I’d miss. I’m not sure whether to tell him why first. 

Unfriend him and don't bother saying anything...  I did that to torrid and never felt better after doing it...

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

I would not be surprised if he posts here already - he fits right in.

Just to clarify there’s no doubt I’m going to unfriend him. My only question is whether there’s any reason to tell him I think he’s a POS first or just drop him. 

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Just to clarify there’s no doubt I’m going to unfriend him. My only question is whether there’s any reason to tell him I think he’s a POS first or just drop him. 

Trust me - you won't be the 1st, or last, person to Unfriend him.... don't worry about it.

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Drop him...

5 minutes ago, MDC said:

Are you hoping it hurts his feelings? If you say something he is probably just going to call you a pusssy and tell you to fock off. 

Likely best to unfriend I think, unless you are close enough to have a frank conversation.

13 minutes ago, MDC said:

Nah, just unfriend him.  Move on.  If you post anything, he can share it and possibly slander your name around.  Just unfriend and ignore.  Never put anything potentially controversial on social media... or comment on those statements.  Once you do, you can be put in the cross hairs too.

I have a Facebook account, to which I never comment on.  I have no other social media.  It's better/safer that way.

30 minutes ago, MDC said:

I’ve got a Facebook connection who I was friends with in college but he completely fell off the map after graduation. He became a CPA and I know from his posts he’s a pretty staunch Republican / conservative. He’s not the only Republican I’m friends with who talks politics on FB and I don’t engage any of them or care. 

A few weeks ago I see he posted something about a black guy at the Elijah Cummings funeral snubbing Mitch McConnell for a handshake if I’m remembering the story right. And he said something about not wanted to get fried chicken grease on his hands anyway.

Today he responded to a pic of a white woman hugging a black guy by saying she’s due for a “mud shark monocle.” I had to look this up to figure out it means a black guy cause all black dudes beat there white GFs amirite?

I’m sort of stunned that a guy would attach his name and face to this stuff knowing all it takes is some random online to put him to his employer and he’d probably get fired. 

Oh geez, thanks for the share, cuck.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

7 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Likely best to unfriend I think, unless you are close enough to have a frank conversation.

I would just unfriend Frank, he's not that interesting of a poster anyway. 👍

13 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

The virtue signaling is strong in here

Not being a vile racist POS isn’t a virtue outside of the GC. 

1 minute ago, MDC said:

So vile.  I bet it made it made you feel like throwing up.  Please move to a black neighborhood and give us daily updates on your experiences there.

Sounds tame as hell compared to the sh1t people say here.

That said, I wouldn’t say anything and just unfriend him.

I’d also consider quitting Facebook altogether—I did it about a year ago and haven’t missed it once.

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I’d also consider quitting Facebook altogether—I did it about a year ago and haven’t missed it once.

There’s always the chance people who post it here are engaging in black humor and don’t mean it since everyone’s an alias.

And some particularly desperate posters are aliases of aliases. 😆 

You’re probably right about just unfriending him.

I never post on FB and have an account to keep up with distant family and friends.

4 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

like stuff about Mormon Families that are slaughtered

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, MDC said:

There’s always the chance people who post it here are engaging in black humor and don’t mean it since everyone’s an alias.

And some particularly desperate posters are aliases of aliases. 😆 

You’re probably right about just unfriending him.

I never post on FB and have an account to keep up with distant family and friends.

Good thing you had other people here do your thinking for you on a platform you admittedly don't post on and seems relatively unimportant to you (unlike this platform where you post all the time).

I'm going to go ahead and call bullshiot on the OP.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, MDC said:

Just unfriend him, we don’t care 

MDC, we were never friends in college.  Not sure where you got that idea.  Maybe because I focking your mom to cover the cost of my books?  Anyway, I hope you do unfriend me.  I'll do the same.  I'm sick of my news feed cluttered with your "It was her turn!!! :cry:" posts.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Just unfriend him, we don’t care 

Just making conversation, and you cared enough to post about it twice. 

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

Just making conversation, and you cared enough to post about it twice. 

You think a bunch of adults give a fock if you unfriend or friend someone on Facebook? Half of us don’t even use it anymore. This was an attempt to virtue signal and that’s it. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

You think a bunch of adults give a fock if you unfriend or friend someone on Facebook? Half of us don’t even use it anymore. This was an attempt to virtue signal and that’s it. 

Jeez, you're kind of a pen!s. You seemed so lame at the Sanc, too. What's with this internet tough guy act?

5 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

I think you care more than most since this is now your 3rd post. Maybe it hit close to home since this guy’s beliefs seem pretty close to your own. Only he’s a grown man and you’re a little boy.

• Thanks 1

So is this about a kid having a problem with dealing with the internet? Or is this about an adult who can't deal with the internet?

Kids shouldn't be asking advice to unknown people on the internet. And adults shouldn't need advice from unknown people on the internet unless it's something like 'How does one know how to fix their brakes when they are having some particular troubles with them?'. 

Either way, it's a sad state of affairs that this topic even exists. 

5 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

So is this about a kid having a problem with dealing with the internet? Or is this about an adult who can't deal with the internet?

Kids shouldn't be asking advice to unknown people on the internet. And adults shouldn't need advice from unknown people on the internet unless it's something like 'How does one know how to fix their brakes when they are having some particular troubles with them?'. 

And you're the official Enforcer of Internet Rules? 

When did everyone here turn into such an assshole?

5 minutes ago, TK0001 said:

And you're the official Enforcer of Internet Rules? 

When did everyone here turn into such an assshole?

I don't enforce internet rules. There are very few out there actually. I just laugh at those who don't know how to manage it.

9 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Ha, funny you bring that point up. MDC is the same ass-clown that came on here a while back asking how to buy pot. Seriously. He lives in one of our urban shitholes, that's full of colleges and black people. You know, two groups that never smoke pot. Must be afraid to talk to black people.  And way back he came here for advice about naming his son. No BS. He is like a little kid, you're right.