Utilit99

Anyone even coming close to starting Damien Williams week 10?

And I'm not talking about if you are playing him over Peyton Barber or the likes.

Where are you ranking this dude this week? One good run last week, but, McCoy is a mess, and the others guys are pretty much out of the picture. 

Isn't Tenn def. a bit beat up at line and line backer? I may be wrong.

Who the other Rbs you own , and thinking about benching for him?  

If I might ask. 

3 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Who the other Rbs you own , and thinking about benching for him?  

If I might ask. 

No prob dude. I'm getting better as the year goes on at RB. Singletary, Jacobs, and Carson. I think Jacobs is ok to go this week? And Carson is usually a no brainer but this week is against SF. I'll probably sit Williams but he is tempting this week.

yes i am

i basically have to

i have fournette on bye and i drafted williams way higher than i should have(i also have saquon)

my starting format is 1 qb 2 rb 4 wr/te 1 flex 1 k 1 def

i drafted williams high and ended up drafting mccoy much later by coincidence before he was cut by buffalo and ended up in kc.....id love to see williams finally take over...

my receiving corps is also an injury mess....for the most part ive been starting 5 Wrs this year.....i had hilton get hurt again....i replaced him in my lineup with a guy that i had picked up weeks earlier...preston williams...put him in my lineup! great job....until he got done for the year! so now im really hurting! guess what! now engram, the walking injury, is in a boot...im down another friggin guy! 

i have blind bid waivers tonight...well see what happens but i may end up starting darrell friggin henderson in a flex spot! lol...this is a high stakes league that i won last year and am somehow 12-6(should actually be 14-4 if it werent for a major lineup boo boo i made earlier in the year) but its been all held together with tape, glue and bandaids....i dunno how much longer i can keep this going...i need williams to take control

31 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

No prob dude. I'm getting better as the year goes on at RB. Singletary, Jacobs, and Carson. I think Jacobs is ok to go this week? And Carson is usually a no brainer but this week is against SF. I'll probably sit Williams but he is tempting this week.

Good Rbs , nice job. 

I think I would sit Willams also. 

Hey thinks for the return, good luck. 

Had high hopes for DWill this season. Finally had to move on from him, but I still believe that he has talent in that offense and could have an impact down the stretch. Unfortunately, Reid has become as unpredictable as The Hoodie with weekly RB's, and I gave up on riding that carousel many years ago. Just not worth the frustration and headache.

He definitely won't be breaking off 90+ yard TD runs every week, obviously.....but he was a great FF RB down the stretch run last season. However, the presence of Shady combined with Reid's unpredictability makes him a fade for me, even as a flex. Still would't be surprised to see Darwin get some burn at some point, as well.

7 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

And I'm not talking about if you are playing him over Peyton Barber or the likes.

Where are you ranking this dude this week? One good run last week, but, McCoy is a mess, and the others guys are pretty much out of the picture. 

Isn't Tenn def. a bit beat up at line and line backer? I may be wrong.

I picked him up for insurance but I'm gonna start Barkley and Chubb instead-and I was thinking of sitting Chubb (because of Hunt coming back) for Singletary but am going with Chubb. Kinda leery as to how Chubb/Hunt and Williams/McCoy is gonna work out. Good luck to-ya!

6 hours ago, stonewall said:

Had high hopes for DWill this season. Finally had to move on from him, but I still believe that he has talent in that offense and could have an impact down the stretch. Unfortunately, Reid has become as unpredictable as The Hoodie with weekly RB's, and I gave up on riding that carousel many years ago. Just not worth the frustration and headache.

He definitely won't be breaking off 90+ yard TD runs every week, obviously.....but he was a great FF RB down the stretch run last season. However, the presence of Shady combined with Reid's unpredictability makes him a fade for me, even as a flex. Still would't be surprised to see Darwin get some burn at some point, as well.

Reid and Belichek hate fantasy, Kitchens is an idiot-hard to have RB's on those teams.

12 hours ago, Jarvis Basnight said:

Playing chubb/Carson over him.   Actually using Mike Williams in flex over him.  Don't think I trust him yet 

You’ll be happy you have Williams once Hunt gets back.  You should see what you can get for Chubb now and avoid the headache.

6 hours ago, JagFan said:

You’ll be happy you have Williams once Hunt gets back.  You should see what you can get for Chubb now and avoid the headache.

I have inquired with the hunt owner what he would want for the guy.   I'm not just going to dump chubb right now.   Every site is creating hysteria with chubb in their Sell category because hunt is coming back.   Freaking out and selling for pennies on the dollar rarely works out 

flexing devante parker over dbag williams this week. honestly hes probably a wonderful person but am tired of having him rostered.

4 hours ago, Jarvis Basnight said:

I have inquired with the hunt owner what he would want for the guy.   I'm not just going to dump chubb right now.   Every site is creating hysteria with chubb in their Sell category because hunt is coming back.   Freaking out and selling for pennies on the dollar rarely works out 

You should get value for Chubb right now.  There are plenty of people on this forum that disagree strongly with my opinion based on the replies I get every time I voice my opinion.  You probably have a week or two to act, but even Kitchens as horrible as he is, came out this week and said Hunt will definitely cut into Chubb’s touches, and that Chubb is okay with it since all he cares about is winning.  The Browns are a joke.

Agreed. 

15 minutes ago, JagFan said:

You should get value for Chubb right now.  There are plenty of people on this forum that disagree strongly with my opinion based on the replies I get every time I voice my opinion.  You probably have a week or two to act, but even Kitchens as horrible as he is, came out this week and said Hunt will definitely cut into Chubb’s touches, and that Chubb is okay with it since all he cares about is winning.  The Browns are a joke.

That's not what Coach Kitchens said. He said Hunt will have a role, and Chubb cares most about winning. That's it. The rest you made up out of thin air or more likely plagiarized from a Rotoblurb. Chubb is already sitting out around 35% of the snaps. They used to go to Dontrelle Hilliard, now they will go to Hunt at least eventually. They may even play both at the same time in certain situations. Regardless, you clearly don't know what you're talking about...

See Jarvis, you can still get top dollar for Chubb right now.  But hurry before the sky starts falling on all the folks that drafted him in the first round.  Guys like this will go down with ship, and next Summer will be posting how Chubb is a DND because he burned them this year.

53 minutes ago, jrokh said:

That's not what Coach Kitchens said. He said Hunt will have a role, and Chubb cares most about winning. That's it. The rest you made up out of thin air or more likely plagiarized from a Rotoblurb. Chubb is already sitting out around 35% of the snaps. They used to go to Dontrelle Hilliard, now they will go to Hunt at least eventually. They may even play both at the same time in certain situations. Regardless, you clearly don't know what you're talking about...

Coach Freddie Kitchens hinted Nick Chubb's touches could take a hit with the addition of Kareem Hunt to the backfield.

no, I didn’t make it

No, you went with option B plagiarize a roto blurb opinion. See that website often inserts its own opinions in place of fact. More often than not they try and make those opinions spicy so saps will believe them and mention them... 

15 hours ago, unclemercy said:

flexing devante parker over dbag williams this week. honestly hes probably a wonderful person but am tired of having him rostered.

I was considering flexing Williams in but with Singletary now looking to be the #1 in Buffalo, Williams is on my bench. I was surprised to see Parker on our WW so I put in a bid and it was good enough to get him. I was surprised to see only one other bid was made. He is #35 in scoring at WR in my league right now and that includes his bye week and his goose egg against NE. 4 TDs in the last 5 games with double digit points in all. I guess when you have a dolphin on your helmet, that makes you somewhat invisible in the fantasy world. I think Preston Williams may be out this week as well.

My WR2 position has been decent but unsteady this year with Boyd, Kirk, DJ Moore and now Parker. I'm destined to pick the wrong guy most of the time. I guess that's how it goes with WR2s and 3s for everyone though.

4 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

I think Preston Williams may be out this week as well.

IR

Shady is a healthy scratch-Inactive. Big boost for D-will...

Just now, Jarvis Basnight said:

Well, he just fumbled his job away.   

Their whole backfield sucks. They should have kept Hunt. 

23 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Their whole backfield sucks. They should have kept Hunt. 

I'm glad they took a stand .  He's a jerk