Intense Observer

T.I. takes daughter to gyno each year to check her hymen

https://www.tmz.com/2019/11/06/ti-teen-daughter-sex-doctor-gynecologist-still-virgin-hymen/

T.I. says he still accompanies his now 18-year-old daughter for an annual gynecology check-up ... just to make sure her virginity is intact.

The rapper recently made the revelation on the podcast "Ladies Like Us," saying he's been taking Deyjah Harris to the gyno for years now, and sits in for the results with the intent of confirming her hymen has not been broken

Tip got into the convo when the hosts -- Nazanin and Nadia -- asked if he's had the sex talk with his daughters. He told them he schedules the doctor's visit each year ... usually right after Deyjah's birthday.

T.I. says he's simply exercising his right as a parent to steer his daughter away from what he considers bad decisions. As he put it to Nadia and Nazanin -- who's singer Miguel's wife, BTW -- "I think that most kids in hindsight, looking back, they always thank their parents for not allowing them to damage themselves as much as they could have."

He should probably schedule annual check-ups with the proctologist too if he tryna make sure she ain't hoe'n.

• Haha 2

Knew a girl who tore her hymen at cheerleading practice and had to go to the hospital. Don’t know wtf they did but found it quite odd. 

7 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Knew a girl who tore her hymen at cheerleading practice and had to go to the hospital. Don’t know wtf they did but found it quite odd. 

Penetration happened. Thanks Kyle, way to drop the ball

• Like 1

He acknowledges this matters with his daughter, not his son.

By not having that expectation of his son, he's saying it's fine if someone else's daughter is losing their virginity. I suppose to him it's fine because it's the job of the other dads/male authority figures to monitor their daughters, so if they relinquish that duty, it's fair game.

Let's say what he was doing with his daughter was morally good. But he's not consistent with the morality, in his actions outward to society. So even if it wasn't dehumanizing as an action, it's still a sh!t system of thinking.

Hymens can be flexible enough to stay intact through sex.

"Actress Ellen Barkin, 65, also weighed in on the controversy.

"I have bad news for T.I.," she tweeted. "After 6 months of vaginal sex...my hyman broke." "

Fockstick.

Just because Ellen Barkin had sex with a small dìck dude for six months before he finally broke the hymen doesn't mean it isn't a decent way to confirm virginity.  

Also where does it say he's cool with his son having sex?

It happens. It may not even be rare. And most everyone already knows the hymen can break from non-sexual physical activity. He's a control freak idiot.

New York Post article:

"In the interview, T.I. was also asked whether his 15-year-old son gets the same level of scrutiny as his daughter when it comes to his sexual activity. The answer, he said, was no.

“I will definitely feel different about a boy than I will about a girl,” he said."

He cares about himself more than he does her. It's his pride foremost. Everyone ought to know instinctually that if you want a child to walk a straight path (as you perceive it) the best persuasion is modeling it. Coercion will breed the opposite response in the heart. And it lays the foundation for an unhealthy, life-impacting opposite reaction behaviourally. But he doesn't really care about that. He probably knows this intuitively deep down too, which is the worst part. But hey, guess this makes him feel like a big man.

• Like 2

So sad that she looks as fake as she does at that age. 

Yea...I care about your hymen being intact, but I'l spend shitloads of money for botox to make sure the rest of you is fukked up. Poor girl :(

A hymen doesn't always tear after sex fir the first time. 

Im surprised the snowflake community hasn't altered the word hymen yet

8 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I knew a girl long ago who's father was a gyno. She said he regularly checked their hymens. Creepy as fock. 

That's some pedo shlt

Read the thread title quickly and my mind initially registered T.J. Booker's daughter and I thought to myself - 1. Its probably not really TJ's daughter and 2. She's probably a big sloot like her mother. 

I think this is incredibly creepy. Not just regular creepy. Like Montgomery Burns level creepy. I can understand the feeling of not wanting your young adult daughter to geta pregnant but that's stepping over the line. 

Also. Who is the medical professional responsible to? If she says please say it's not broken to my dad when we get the results what's to stop the doc from going...ok. Yea. 

Finally He is gonna give his kid a hangup about sex. Sex is the single best thing you can do. It's free. It's fun. It makes life bearable. Why would you wanna have your kid fear it?

4 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

Finally He is gonna give his kid a hangup about sex. Sex is the single best thing you can do. It's free. 

Not for everyone. :cry: 

5 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

I do give him a little bit of credit for not wanting/allowing his daughter to be part of the normal statistic.

Adult women who are sexually active?

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Adult women who are sexually active?

Is she an actual adult working and supporting herself or is she under his roof mooching off of his wallet?

10 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

I do give him a little bit of credit for not wanting/allowing his daughter to be part of the normal statistic.

True. Although after let's say 1980, if you get pregnant in your teens or early twenties by accident you're either an idiot or a wh-ore.  Sometimes both.  

11 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Is she an actual adult working and supporting herself or is she under his roof mooching off of his wallet?

If she’s living under his roof she’s not allowed to have sex? 

Just now, MDC said:

If she’s living under his roof she’s not allowed to have sex? 

His roof, his rules. If she doesn't like it she can get out. 

8 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

His roof, his rules. If she doesn't like it she can get out. 

Yeah she should. 

Doesn't mean she hasn't been taking it up the butt for the past 6+ years...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, posty said:

Doesn't mean she hasn't been taking it up the butt for the past 6+ years...

Probably from TI.

43 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Her dad is being creepy AF.

He really just wants to make sure it's still fresh when he hits it.

At least he's not her step-father. Those guys  are usually creepy.