Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
DonS

Liberals - - digging deep for injustice

Recommended Posts

Elections in Seattle just went down. There was a city council post that had long been held by a black dude. It's looking like he's going to lose to a guy who is also black.

The Uber liberal Seattle Times is struggling to play an appropriate grievance card.   Unfortunately racism doesn't fit so it must be... wait for it..  wait for it... hold... hold...  AGEISM! 

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/politics/ageism-casts-a-shadow-over-the-twilight-of-larry-gossetts-king-county-council-career/

Open in private mode to get around paywall. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We need more agism in American politics. Trump, Bernie, Biden, Warren... All to focking old.

My dad is 71. He says no way should anyone his age be president. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They will always have a ploy.....rest assured, its always something evil....they are never accountable....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If the liberal army ever actually went to war, they have a full arsenal of shovels at the ready. And as is proven daily, they are fully operational. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

If the liberal army ever actually went to war, they have a full arsenal of shovels at the ready. And as is proven daily, they are fully operational. 

We make light of it, but its clear that the leftists consider themselves at war....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, RLLD said:

We make light of it, but its clear that the leftists consider themselves at war....

It's definitely nothing to take lightly. It's one of those political/social cycles of when the youth and the lazy people of current day don't know what socialism and communism actually means. Idealists that think they are smart because they are taught and preached to by people who want power over them in the end. 

Naive souls. And sometimes those souls are simply part of lazy people who want things for contributing nothing. It's a scary time we live in here.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

It's definitely nothing to take lightly. It's one of those political/social cycles of when the youth and the lazy people of current day don't know what socialism and communism actually means. Idealists that think they are smart because they are taught and preached to by people who want power over them in the end. 

Naive souls. And sometimes those souls are simply part of lazy people who want things for contributing nothing. It's a scary time we live in here.

I firmly believe this country is headed for another Civil War, courtesy of the left and liberal derangement that has overtaken 50% of our population.  I may not be around to see it, but it's coming unless we right the ship (pun intended). With their tendrils in the education system, they've refused to teach actual history and, instead, revise it to fit their narrative.

The left is bent on destroying this country and remaking it in the shape of the old USSR, Cuba etc...  The only thing they can guarantee with those failed ideologies is an extremely high body count and misery on an unprecedented scale. 

Oh, and if you think those hypocrites are bitching about a high number of citizens being in jail now, wait until they get full control.  Not only will the bitching stop, the jails will be 10x the size they are now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

With their tendrils in the education system

I was going to start a thread, but I will just leave this right here. Video has recordings of the teacher and you only really need to watch the 3-4 minutes.  I am so glad I got out of school before all this crap started. This has been happening over the last week. This is also the same student that was banned from the debate team about 7-8 months ago for quoting Ben Shapiro (who sucks as well). I also think this is where peenie went to school, lol.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, iam90sbaby said:

I was going to start a thread, but I will just leave this right here. Video has recordings of the teacher and you only really need to watch the 3-4 minutes.  I am so glad I got out of school before all this crap started.

 

Yeah, he's not gay at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Yeah, he's not gay at all.

That is just the classic liberal accent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

If I was in that class, that "professor" wouldn't have gotten very far with me before ending up unconscious and on the ground.

If you watch till the end, it got a little heated in the class. He starts trying to question everything and all the blacks in the class start demanding he be quiet. Sh!t is getting crazy yo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

If you watch till the end, it got a little heated in the class. He starts trying to question everything and all the blacks in the class start demanding he be quiet. Sh!t is getting crazy yo.

Jesus H. Christ.  We have to eradicate these people from our education system and from America in general.  By "eradicate", I mean remove from positions of power or remove them from this country to a socialist county of their choice (one-way ticket only).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

I was going to start a thread, but I will just leave this right here. Video has recordings of the teacher and you only really need to watch the 3-4 minutes.  I am so glad I got out of school before all this crap started. This has been happening over the last week. This is also the same student that was banned from the debate team about 7-8 months ago for quoting Ben Shapiro (who sucks as well).

 

I started to type unfuckingbelievable, but it really isn't too surprising.  Sad

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What college was this at? 

Don’t quote me but I think it was in Washington State

Edit: it was Weber State University 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Don’t quote me but I think it was in Washington State

Edit: it was Weber State University 

To think our tax dollars fund this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, iam90sbaby said:

Don’t quote me but I think it was in Washington State

Edit: it was Weber State University 

Surprised it wasn't Evergreen State. They're great at pumping out baristas with worthless degrees.   Unfortunately my tax dollars truly do  fund these dipsh1ts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DonS said:

Surprised it wasn't Evergreen State. They're great at pumping out baristas with worthless degrees.   Unfortunately my tax dollars truly do  fund these dipsh1ts. 

I thought that’s where it was actually at first. That school is always in the news 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

My God we are devolving into stupidity right before our eyes.  I still cant believe this is real.

Did you watch from 12:00 and on? A bunch of black students stand up and start basically demanding a white genocide. This is the next generation of adults.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Did you watch from 12:00 and on? A bunch of black students stand up and start basically demanding a white genocide. This is the next generation of adults.

Yeah.  I actually stomached about 20 mins.  How about the chick that was concerned about white colonialism on other planets if we are sent to space?  I weep for our future.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Yeah.  I actually stomached about 20 mins.  How about the chick that was concerned about white colonialism on other planets if we are sent to space?  I weep for our future.  

Yep. It’s actually pretty jaw dropping. The school hasn’t taken any action as of right now either. In 15-20 years it’s possible that Europe will be taking in American refugees. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Yep. It’s actually pretty jaw dropping. The school hasn’t taken any action as of right now either. In 15-20 years it’s possible that Europe will be taking in American refugees. 

Not a far fetched idea. Sadly they are a victim of this bullsh!t too with the influx of animals.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

I was going to start a thread, but I will just leave this right here. Video has recordings of the teacher and you only really need to watch the 3-4 minutes.  I am so glad I got out of school before all this crap started. This has been happening over the last week. This is also the same student that was banned from the debate team about 7-8 months ago for quoting Ben Shapiro (who sucks as well). I also think this is where peenie went to school, lol.

 

Come on, even Peenie thinks this "professor" is a divisive loon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

Not a far fetched idea. Sadly they are a victim of this bullsh!t too with the influx of animals.

France, UK and Germany have lost their mind but a lot of Eastern Europe is pretty based

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bert said:

Come on, even Peenie thinks this "professor" is a divisive loon. 

Nah, I’ve seen her repeat talking points that are just as far out there as this professor. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, iam90sbaby said:

Nah, I’ve seen her repeat talking points that are just as far out there as this professor. 

She cries victim and racism with every post. It's disgusting. All the lib boys around here are worse than she is though. It's hilarious. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×