bostonlager

Demi Moore - Still hot?

Always found her attractive, plus she seems to have a touch of the crazy.  Wood.  :banana:

Has anyone ever seen Rumor Willis and Weird Al Yankovic in the same place at the same time?  Just saying.  <_<

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Has anyone ever seen Rumor Willis and Weird Al Yankovic in the same place at the same time?  Just saying.  <_<

Weird Al works at my office...

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

😁

I think I can really say no to this one. Of course she was hotter than a thousand burning suns back in her day. But now she’s quite old and has had a lot of work done trying to keep looking young to the point where she just looks weird and gross. Seems like ladies who go that route can make it to about 55 at best and after that it backfires

• Thanks 1

Kind of related but not really - but have you ever watched a regular channel ("edited for content") version of Striptease?     I've never actually watched an entire edited version but just dropped in to it to see how you could still have a movie left after you edited out the nudity.     

The whole concept is kind of humorous.     There is literally only 1 reason to watch that movie (well, 2 spectacular reasons actually).   So what's the point of even showing that movie on regular TV?     There is no reason left to watch it.    Because other than Demi's surgically enhanced twins it's a "Showgirls" level bad movie.  

1 hour ago, Masshole said:

Kind of related but not really - but have you ever watched a regular channel ("edited for content") version of Striptease?     I've never actually watched an entire edited version but just dropped in to it to see how you could still have a movie left after you edited out the nudity.     

The whole concept is kind of humorous.     There is literally only 1 reason to watch that movie (well, 2 spectacular reasons actually).   So what's the point of even showing that movie on regular TV?     There is no reason left to watch it.    Because other than Demi's surgically enhanced twins it's a "Showgirls" level bad movie.  

Showgirls was misunderstood. As is most of Paul Verhoeven’s work.

Like how many people thought Starship Troopers was an action movie.

it's a tie between her and Paltrow

7 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Would you like to know more? 

6 hours ago, Big Guy said:

it's a tie between her and Paltrow

Find one picture of her looking as good as Demi Moore and Hardcore Troubadour will say he'll abstain from posting for 24 hours but not follow through.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

18 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

IGW, I can handle your completely misguided political views, as painful as they are.    But when you try to tell me that Showgirls was a good movie/just misunderstood for any other  reason than "rampant nudity of beautiful woman throughout the movie", now we've gone too far.

And yes, I like Starship Troopers as a movie and I recognize that it is combination of sci-fi and social commentary on where extreme right-wing militarism could go if it took over global governance (no shock that you like that part of the movie). But that still doesn't make Showgirls a good movie.  Personally I think the "social commentary" part of Starship Troopers is a bit over-rated and people trying to turn it into "Citizen Kane" are trying a little too hard.       

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Masshole said:

IGW, I can handle your completely misguided political views, as painful as they are.    But when you try to tell me that Showgirls was a good movie/just misunderstood for any other  reason than "rampant nudity of beautiful woman throughout the movie", now we've gone too far.

And yes, I like Starship Troopers as a movie and I recognize that it is combination of sci-fi and social commentary on where extreme right-wing militarism could go if it took over global governance (no shock that you like that part of the movie). But that still doesn't make Showgirls a good movie.  Personally I think the "social commentary" part of Starship Troopers is a bit over-rated and people trying to turn it into "Citizen Kane" are trying a little too hard.       

I pretty much agree with this assessment but would like to add, that "Citizen Kane" would have actually been a great movie if they would have added some rampant nudity. 

11 hours ago, nobody said:

Find one picture of her looking as good as Demi Moore and Hardcore Troubadour will say he'll abstain from posting for 24 hours but not follow through.

No

53 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

I pretty much agree with this assessment but would like to add, that "Citizen Kane" would have actually been a great movie if they would have added some rampant nudity. 

That would give new meaning to "Rose Bud" in the story line. . .

• Like 2

I think she's beautiful. I just don't like her cheek implants but that seems to the Hollywood thing. Her hair is really nice and body has stayed quite fit for her age.

2 hours ago, Masshole said:

Oh of course it’s not citizen Kane, that’s just silly.

I was just using it as an example. It’s not the kind of movie many people perceive it as (eg mindless action us vs the space aliens).

Showgirls is somewhat similar in that it’s an intentionally bad/darkly comic movie which basically no one gets. I’m not saying it’s a great movie though I personally think it’s closer to that than terrible.

But I am a super huge Paul Verhoeven fan. I love almost everything he’s every done. Definitely a top five director in my book.

5 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Oh of course it’s not citizen Kane, that’s just silly.

I was just using it as an example. It’s not the kind of movie many people perceive it as (eg mindless action us vs the space aliens).

Showgirls is somewhat similar in that it’s an intentionally bad/darkly comic movie which basically no one gets. I’m not saying it’s a great movie though I personally think it’s closer to that than terrible.

But I am a super huge Paul Verhoeven fan. I love almost everything he’s every done. Definitely a top five director in my book.

Ever see Elle? It was dark and pretty kinky. 

I think your wife would like it.

17 minutes ago, MDC said:

Ever see Elle? It was dark and pretty kinky. 

I think your wife would like it.

:angry:

And no, I have yet to see that one

considering what i fap to, yes!