Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

Why do runners love telling people that they run?

12 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

this is so true, my friend who used to be in the weed industry with me, just started hiking

its now all he can talk about, hes making videos and sending me maps and , I am like dude wtf

its also an instant pass on tinder/hinge/dating site any girl that says her hobby is hiking.  You are full of sh1t and stupid

I love when people say they’re into hiking and it turns out their version of it is like a half-mile walk around a city park :lol: :doh:

On 11/7/2019 at 10:51 AM, Utilit99 said:

I here people all the time bring it up in every setting.

*hear

My personal fav - the chunk asses who FB "check in" at the gym.

These fat focks are under the impression that if you work out once every 30 days - it slims you down.

I read this thread while donating blood.  Double red blood cells you biotches!  Look at me$#@!

Honest.  👍

I know a few people who run marathons and they’re all pretty humble about it. One person I work with does one every 6 months or so. She says she does a few 15-18 mile runs as “practice” in lead up to the real run. Unless you’re in Olympic shape like all geeks that’s pretty damn impressive.

On ‎11‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 9:29 AM, Utilit99 said:

You are not special anymore.

So stop talking about it. 

This was a public service announcement from one who cares.

Same goes for these focks having babies and wanting people at work to give them gifts.   

6 hours ago, Cruzer said:

My personal fav - the chunk asses who FB "check in" at the gym.

These fat focks are under the impression that if you work out once every 30 days - it slims you down.

I’ll take it one step further: people who post videos of them working out. My best friend does it. No one wants to see that and no one care. Like at all. Yet all these guys now all of a sudden want to record their workouts and post it 

4 hours ago, MDC said:

I know a few people who run marathons and they’re all pretty humble about it. One person I work with does one every 6 months or so. She says she does a few 15-18 mile runs as “practice” in lead up to the real run. Unless you’re in Olympic shape like all geeks that’s pretty damn impressive.

Kinda lame and annoying actually. She doesn't sound humble since you know all about her and her "achievements" as a coworker. Also, jogging is lame. I did it for years and realized it is lame unless you are top 10 in the world. Then you can bring it in to work. Oh, wait, that is their work. 

Jeez. People and their hobbies are annoying. As well as people who boast about those people and their hobbies. 

There is a freaking line out the door waiting to get to the peak of Everest. Some of them are kids. Get over it. Everyone and their mother has run a fvcking marathon or some other even better feat in their lives. 

2 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Kinda lame and annoying actually. She doesn't sound humble since you know all about her and her "achievements" as a coworker. Also, jogging is lame. I did it for years and realized it is lame unless you are top 10 in the world. Then you can bring it in to work. Oh, wait, that is their work. 

Jeez. People and their hobbies are annoying. As well as people who boast about those people and their hobbies. 

There is a freaking line out the door waiting to get to the peak of Everest. Some of them are kids. Get over it. Everyone and their mother has run a fvcking marathon or some other even better feat in their lives. 

I’ve never run a marathon or summitted Everest :dunno:

2 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Honestly, I prefer to hear about people's hobbies than most things. Most people have nothing to say except nonsense about what happened on a reality show last night. At least hobby guy has something remotely interesting. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Honestly, I prefer to hear about people's hobbies than most things. Most people have nothing to say except nonsense about what happened on a reality show last night. At least hobby guy has something remotely interesting. 

It depends on the hobby. If they have a real skill or talent at something that 50% of the population doesn't have, then yeah, maybe. But my whole point is that it seems everyone is doing the same thing and boasting about it.  Seriously. Jogging a freaking race that if you finish in last you boast about it?

8 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

It depends on the hobby. If they have a real skill or talent at something that 50% of the population doesn't have, then yeah, maybe. But my whole point is that it seems everyone is doing the same thing and boasting about it.  Seriously. Jogging a freaking race that if you finish in last you boast about it?

She didn’t boast about it - I asked because I was interested. And far fewer than 50% of people run at all much less run a marathon. 

It would be better and much more interesting if the gals bragged about their fellating skills. 

16 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It would be better and much more interesting if the gals bragged about their fellating skills. 

I would pay attention to that. There are a few chicks I work with that I would definitely ask followup questions to if they bragged about that. :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I would pay attention to that. There are a few chicks I work with that I would definitely ask followup questions if they bragged about that. :thumbsup:

The world is all messed up. 

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

I would pay attention to that. There are a few chicks I work with that I would definitely ask followup questions to if they bragged about that. :thumbsup:

My old supervisor in the AF talked about her d1ck sucking skills all the time. I have to admit, she had a reason to brag 

25 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

My old supervisor in the AF talked about her d1ck sucking skills all the time. I have to admit, she had a reason to brag 

Of course...

38 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

This should be fun...  :D

Just now, jerryskids said:

This should be fun...  :D

Not really. She was a hoe. Focked some of our patients. Had 5 kids with 4 different baby daddy’s now. Addicted to pills. She’s out of the military now. Her current man was arrested for accepting sexual favors for a tattoo by a 16 year old and sold meth. He controls her phone, social media, and her actions. Sent me and my buddy (who also focked her) a picture of meds Saying “thanks for the herpes”. Told him sorry bud I haven’t even seen her in years. So she got it sometime while he was together with her. 

• Confused 1

23 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Not really. She was a hoe. Focked some of our patients. Had 5 kids with 4 different baby daddy’s now. Addicted to pills. She’s out of the military now. Her current man was arrested for accepting sexual favors for a tattoo by a 16 year old and sold meth. He controls her phone, social media, and her actions. Sent me and my buddy (who also focked her) a picture of meds Saying “thanks for the herpes”. Told him sorry bud I haven’t even seen her in years. So she got it sometime while he was together with her. 

I'll take White Trash in America for 400 Alex. 

26 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Is this when one says to her, "Thank you for your service"? Or is that out of context? Um, I'm confused.  🤔

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Is this when one says to her, "Thank you for your service"? Or is that out of context? Um, I'm confused.  🤔

Nope. You say “thank you for your cervix” 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

Nope. You say “thank you for your cervix” 

Haahahaha....!!! 

That is funny. Nice pick up on that. 

Stopping in to say I had a nice run today. It was exhausting pleasing all the GC wives. Not the secks part...running from house to house. :banana: