vuduchile

HS Girls Volleyball

The local HS team is playing for the Conference Championship tonight.  We have friends with girls on the team, and they keep telling us to come watch them play.  They invited us again today. I haven't gone to a HS volleyball game since I went to see my niece play a few years ago.  I could not believe how short those shorts were.  There's no way any red-blooded american heterosexual male could keep from staring at all that HS ass bouncing around out there.  I don't know how the dads do it.  I don't wanna feel all creepy and GFIFAPish so I'm gonna keep making excuses.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

The local HS team is playing for the Conference Championship tonight.  We have friends with girls on the team, and they keep telling us to come watch them play.  They invited us again today. I haven't gone to a HS volleyball game since I went to see my niece play a few years ago.  I could not believe how short those shorts were.  There's no way any red-blooded american heterosexual male could keep from staring at all that HS ass bouncing around out there.  I don't know how the dads do it.  I don't wanna feel all creepy and GFIFAPish so I'm gonna keep making excuses.  

You sick fock. 

How dare you start this topic with no pics.

• Like 1

High school girls volleyball players have been wearing those shorts for as long as I can remember.  We always called them butt huggers in high school and they were awesome.

3 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

There's a chance a few of them are 18.  You're good to go.

Age of consent is actually 16 here.  So, I've heard.  

5 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

There's a chance a few of them are 18.  You're good to go.

Age of consent is 16 or 17 in far more states than it is 18. 

1 minute ago, vuduchile said:

Age of consent is actually 16 here.  So, I've heard.  

So what's the focking problem?

9 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

So what's the focking problem?

Just wear a baseball hat so that you can place it in your lap once the inevitable stirring begins. 

It was even better in college. EVERY girl on our volleyball team had an amazing ass. We were required to go support them but we’d go anyway 

The thing is theres absolutely no athletic need to wear those shorts.  They could play just as well in soccer shorts.  Are dudes wearing butt floss for volleyball?  

Its just so funny to me how the objectification of women has, so far, withstood the #metoo era.  I guess it comes down to the fact that 99% of women are actually attention whoors.

6 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

The thing is theres absolutely no athletic need to wear those shorts.  They could play just as well in soccer shorts.  Are dudes wearing butt floss for volleyball?  

Its just so funny to me how the objectification of women has, so far, withstood the #metoo era.  I guess it comes down to the fact that 99% of women are actually attention whoors.

If women wanna wear slutty outfits go for it. Don’t be pissed when men are staring at you like you do them 

6 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

At my niece’s game there was one girl who had on normal gym shorts.   Not sure if that was her choice, her parents or both.   

7 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

There must be something beneficial to them because you'd think they would be banned by now.  It surprises me they still wear them.

12 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

The thing is theres absolutely no athletic need to wear those shorts.

I agree and fully support full nudity for female volleyball players who are the age of consent in their state.

1 minute ago, frank said:

80 views in one hour. :lol:

Nothing brings the GC together faster than underage girls in shorts 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Nothing brings the GC together faster than underage girls in shorts 

Then this thread is an assive disappointment.

21 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

There must be something beneficial to them because you'd think they would be banned by now.  It surprises me they still wear them.

It's because the girls want to wear them.  My friend owns a seasonal ice cream stand (I may have mentioned this before), but virtually every one of his employees are girls, ages 15-22.  Their normal work attire is: A regular t-shirt (given by the store), and the rest is up to the girls.  They do have to wear shoes with tread on them though, as forced by law, but other than that, they can wear whatever pants, shorts, jeans, what have you, that they want.  They almost always wear tights of some form or fashion, be it yoga pants, tight shorts, whatever.  The GIRLS tried to get my friend to buy them outfits like they have at Hooters.  He said no, t-shirts only.  THEY got mad.  A couple of the girls told their parents and the MOM's, went to the store to talk to my friend and told him that they were ok with whatever attire the girls want, so if he chose to get them Hooter's style outfits, that they were fine with it.

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

It's because the girls want to wear them.  My friend owns a seasonal ice cream stand (I may have mentioned this before), but virtually every one of his employees are girls, ages 15-22.  Their normal work attire is: A regular t-shirt (given by the store), and the rest is up to the girls.  They do have to wear shoes with tread on them though, as forced by law, but other than that, they can wear whatever pants, shorts, jeans, what have you, that they want.  They almost always wear tights of some form or fashion, be it yoga pants, tight shorts, whatever.  The GIRLS tried to get my friend to buy them outfits like they have at Hooters.  He said no, t-shirts only.  THEY got mad.  A couple of the girls told their parents and the MOM's, went to the store to talk to my friend and told him that they were ok with whatever attire the girls want, so if he chose to get them Hooter's style outfits, that they were fine with it.

As much as I love to look at girls wearing clothes like that it does bother me that parents are fine with their young daughters wearing it.  I have a 5 year old daughter and it worries me what it will be like when she's older.

1 hour ago, vuduchile said:

And when you consider the frequency with which girls are disciplined and/or sent home from school for wearing "spaghetti strap" tops or other allegedly "objectionable clothing" while these school trot out girls volleyball "uniforms" that leave absolutely nothing to the imagination... the hypocrisy is strong in the nation's school systems.

I think the girls swim team unis are less provocative than the volleyball team.

• Like 1

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

As much as I love to look at girls wearing clothes like that it does bother me that parents are fine with their young daughters wearing it.  I have a 5 year old daughter and it worries me what it will be like when she's older.

Oh I agree with you totally.  Parents being ok with something like that is rather disturbing.  You'd think they'd go up to the owner and thank them.

1 minute ago, Mephisto said:

And when you consider the frequency with which girls are disciplined and/or sent home from school for wearing "spaghetti strap" tops or other allegedly "objectionable clothing" while these school trot out girls volleyball "uniforms" that leave absolutely nothing to the imagination... the hypocrisy is strong in the nation's school systems.

Uh, dub.  They're run by Liberals... what do you expect?

Just now, TBayXXXVII said:

Uh, dub.  They're run by Liberals... what do you expect?

Well, to be honest, I expected that there might ever exist here a post than doesn't devolve into politically charged bulldung, but that expectation passed by this place a decade or more ago at least.

7 minutes ago, Mephisto said:

Well, to be honest, I expected that there might ever exist here a post than doesn't devolve into politically charged bulldung, but that expectation passed by this place a decade or more ago at least.

Sorry, but when the right answer is political, that's not my fault.

8 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Sorry, but when the right answer is political, that's not my fault.

This assumes that your answer was "right".

Didn't Brook Shields cause cardiac arrest in God fearing straight men when she was 14 years old? 

Look it up for yourself because I am not going to post pics of a 14 year old that looks 25 and is probably the hottest girl in the world at that time no matter the age. 

15 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Didn't Brook Shields cause cardiac arrest in God fearing straight men when she was 14 years old? 

Look it up for yourself because I am not going to post pics of a 14 year old that looks 25 and is probably the hottest girl in the world at that time no matter the age. 

She was 14 in Blue Lagoon.  Only 12 in Pretty Baby, where she appeared nude on screen.  That's focked up.  

38 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

She was 14 in Blue Lagoon.  Only 12 in Pretty Baby, where she appeared nude on screen.  That's focked up.  

She's older than me, so the way I see it, it's all good for me to comment on it at any age.