vuduchile

HS Girls Volleyball

14 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

Thank goodness it's one of the few women's sports that aren't mostly lesbians.

In my mind every of one of them are curious.....

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

In my mind every of them are curious.....

When I was in college one of my female friends that played basketball said they would have "Try it you'll like it" parties.

One of my daughters played high school volleyball. Her junior year, we had a team spaghetti dinner at our house after practice one day. The girls all showed up still in their volleyball attire. My son, a freshman, was up in his room doing homework. It normally was like pulling teeth to get him to do homework. I asked him "Why are you doing homework when there's a dozen girls in tight spandex shorts running around the back yard? Should I be worried about you?" 😲

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Thornton Melon said:

One of my daughters played high school volleyball. Her junior year, we had a team spaghetti dinner at our house after practice one day. The girls all showed up still in their volleyball attire. My son, a freshman, was up in his room doing homework. It normally was like pulling teeth to get him to do homework. I asked him "Why are you doing homework when there's a dozen girls in tight spandex shorts running around the back yard? Should I be worried about you?" 😲

Maybe he was pulling a Judge Reinhold from Fast Times. Over, and over, and over, again. At that age, most likely.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Maybe he was pulling a Judge Reinhold from Fast Times. Over, and over, and over, again. At that age, most likely.

Huh, I hadn't thought of that. He turned out straight, so you may be right.

4 minutes ago, Thornton Melon said:

Huh, I hadn't thought of that. He turned out straight, so you may be right.

I'm only speaking from experience at that age. :D

35 minutes ago, Thornton Melon said:

"homework" 🙈🙉🙊

Everybody likes the Volleyball because of the girls. But for some reason I like rhythmic gymnastics. And to be honest with myself the reason probably lies somewhere near legs🤣
Girls there wear tights. And that's the thing I love. Just check these https://yankasulivan.com/

Years ago in the local fishwrap they featured a team every week.  My local highschool team should have been called team cameltoe lol.  Shorts were so bad.

About 10 years ago, at my old high school, there was this big uproar about how the girls were required to dress for sports/activities.  So the school caved to the demand which was to "allow the girls to select all attire for extra curricular activities".  Guess what?  The girls chose skimpier and sluttier attire than what they had before.  They had "biker shorts" for volleyball... the girls chose booty shorts.  The cheerleaders had shirts and tank top sweaters (that type), the girls chose sports bras and booty shorts.  Well, after about 3 years of these types of things, these "activists" forced the school to restrict certain things.  Within 2 years, there were no female athletics, except for softball and soccer because the girls didn't like their options so they didn't participate.  It was funny, to see at the school board.  There were 12 fat angry lesbians yelling at 15 school girls about how they should dress.  How ironic is that?  In the end, the school allowed all students to pick their uniforms from generally accepted sports attire options.

To note, they weren't really fat angry lesbians.  Just mostly a little overweight and angry.  But it was still ironic.  Liberals yelling at people and criticizing how they dress.  Priceless.

5 hours ago, edjr said:

Much like video rental stores, this page no longer exists.

:(

Boo

3 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

About 10 years ago, at my old high school, there was this big uproar about how the girls were required to dress for sports/activities.  So the school caved to the demand which was to "allow the girls to select all attire for extra curricular activities".  Guess what?  The girls chose skimpier and sluttier attire than what they had before.  They had "biker shorts" for volleyball... the girls chose booty shorts.  The cheerleaders had shirts and tank top sweaters (that type), the girls chose sports bras and booty shorts.  Well, after about 3 years of these types of things, these "activists" forced the school to restrict certain things.  Within 2 years, there were no female athletics, except for softball and soccer because the girls didn't like their options so they didn't participate.  It was funny, to see at the school board.  There were 12 fat angry lesbians yelling at 15 school girls about how they should dress.  How ironic is that?  In the end, the school allowed all students to pick their uniforms from generally accepted sports attire options.

To note, they weren't really fat angry lesbians.  Just mostly a little overweight and angry.  But it was still ironic.  Liberals yelling at people and criticizing how they dress.  Priceless.

What High School is that Tbay?

5 hours ago, edjr said:

Much like video rental stores, this page no longer exists.

:(

Reddit has a page

15 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Reddit has a page

:thumbsup:  On it now. Check out Phucket from Russia :wub:

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

Oh. I thought you were talking about Tampa. 

No, sorry.  I moved from Bradenton to NJ when I was 11.  That's why I'm a Bucs fan and a Pirates fan.  Rays weren't around back then, but I saw every Pirates Spring Training game for a few years. 

4 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

No, sorry.  I moved from Bradenton to NJ when I was 11.  That's why I'm a Bucs fan and a Pirates fan.  Rays weren't around back then, but I saw every Pirates Spring Training game for a few years. 

I grew up in Riverview. Bradenton was the closest beach to us so that's where we all went. Well until we learned there was a topless beach in Sarasota. 

8 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

I grew up in Riverview. Bradenton was the closest beach to us so that's where we all went. Well until we learned there was a topless beach in Sarasota. 

LOL, yeah, we knew about that, but obviously at our age, we weren't allowed to go.

15 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

LOL, yeah, we knew about that, but obviously at our age, we weren't allowed to go.

Funny story. My best friend at the time were supposed to spend the day with these two chicks. They both canceled on us so we decided to go to the topless beach. Guess who was there. LOL. We just set up right next to them. It was great. 

7 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

Funny story. My best friend at the time were supposed to spend the day with these two chicks. They both canceled on us so we decided to go to the topless beach. Guess who was there. LOL. We just set up right next to them. It was great. 

Ha!  Guessing they were a bit surprised.

2 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Ha!  Guessing they were a bit surprised.

Oh yeah. But they were cool about it. And they both had a great set of . One was like early 20s and the other was about 18 I believe.

11 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Well, there is always this:

I’m normally not a fan of house/ techno music butt for some reason I couldn’t stop that video.  

Football, Basketball, Baseball, Soccer, Hockey, Golf, Tennis, and Brazilian Women Beach Volleyball.    Should be the only scholarship college sports.