Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Chargers at Raiders: In-Game Discussion

I was looking for the inactives in case Tyrell or Keenan or Thomas Davis want to pull a last minute flake.

Sitting in Waller in 2 of 3 leagues I have him for Hooper and Henry at TE and not playing as a Flex either.

Sitting Ty Williams too.  Have you seen what Hayward has done to opposing #1s? Shutdown.

The ex ref makes the call on the challenge before they go to commercial now 

Glad they picked up that flag for roughing the passer.  Not only did the d-lineman get blocked into the QB.  It wasn't even a low hit.  He hit him in the quad and slid down.

Rivers tried to blow it again, Oakland counter-choked. Four completions to the Oakland defense, two overturned b y penalties. Clearly Oakland's corners are better targets than Mike Williams.

Chargers have proven they can't cover TEs..........................so where the hell is Waller at tonight? Overpaid slacker..............................

Not sure why I bothered to give Williams a try again.   He doesn't have a single target so far.   Too many other targets on this team to start him.   He's the 3rd, sometimes 4th option in the offense.   Last year was a fluke 

1 minute ago, Jarvis Basnight said:

Not sure why I bothered to give Williams a try again.   He doesn't have a single target so far.   Too many other targets on this team to start him.   He's the 3rd, sometimes 4th option in the offense.   Last year was a fluke 

Yup...had to start him with The Chark on bye. Great way to start the week.

Also have noticed that Moreau has been in on every red zone package recently. Bad news for Waller owners down the stretch.

Meanwhile,  Melvin Gordon is good again. 96 total yards and a TD in the first half. Glad I plugged him in to my flex at the last minute. 

9 minutes ago, stonewall said:

Also have noticed that Moreau has been in on every red zone package recently. Bad news for Waller owners down the stretch.

I'm a Waller owner-he was tearing it up earlier this year, what happened to him? Reading too much about how "great" he is?

Division game, go ahead TD for da Raiders with a minute left, Old Man Rivers with an opportunity for a game winning drive....

Probably one of the better TNF games in years.

9 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

Although we all know how this ends.... Rivers pulling a Romo.

He definitely looked old.  No zip on the ball at all.

Rivers has his own wing in the brutal interception hall of fame. As soon as they got the ball and I saw no Melvin Gordon, ‘Rivers interception’ was my guess of how the movie would end. Boo.