Sign in to follow this  
FFer

David Johnson this Sunday?

12 hours ago, zftcg said:

Best options on the wire are McKissic, Guice, Reynolds and Russell Gage. If Breida is declared out it might be worth grabbing Mostert.

Get McKissic.

5 hours ago, zftcg said:

Even if Ty Johnson plays?

You would start McCaffrey even if Mike Davis plays, wouldn't you?

1 hour ago, AxeElf said:

You would start McCaffrey even if Mike Davis plays, wouldn't you?

Going with Mostert. I realized all of my options, DJ included, were their team’s RB2 with varying levels of risk (plus Gage, who is his team’s WR3). I figure Mostert is on the best offense and the team most likely to utilize two RBs. But my expectations are firmly in check

I am in the fortunate position that due to bye weeks and poor drafting/FAAB management I have no choice but to leave DJ in the lineup.

Here's to the Niners doing their best Browns impression and ringing some bells early.

Any explanations from Kingsbury as to why they even bothered to have DJ suit up (after not being listed on the injury report)? Or conversely, why they didn't sign another RB; Drake and DJ were the only two on the active roster yesterday.

Truly weird situation that is starting to remind of a crappier version of Gurley last year. "No no no, he's fine, everything's fine. We're just not playing him."