Sign in to follow this  
Super Cubs

FU week 10

Not a lot of good fantasy games tonight so far

Aj Green of course. The Bengals would be fools to pay him again. They need to get on with the rebuild..start with both lines and go from there.

• Like 1

I will give FUs to both of the players mentioned above. Thanks Phillip, for throwing to the Raiders' secondary more often than Henry or Mike Williams. 

F me for all the stupid decisions I've made this year & all the dumb luck. For the 1st time in about 10 years I won't be heading to the playoffs in my keeper/dynasty league. Won't bore you with all the details but by far the biggest blunder was picking Darwin Thompson over Devin Singletary. Maybe followed by holding AJ Green rather than cutting his worthless arse!

FU!!!!

FU Andy Reid for not telling us about McCoy's "predetermined rest week" until it was too late for me to pick up a replacement, so with Hyde and AP on bye, I'll be taking a zero at one RB position this week.

And FU to the stupid league that won't let us pick up players after the 2nd waiver run on Friday night.  What a ridiculous rule.

FU to Kitchens already-Chubb goes for 21 yds on first play of game, Kitchens puts in Hunt for the rest of the drive. Where's a sniper when you need one?

FU Chubb. 8 opportunities on 1-2 from goal and you still couldn't score.

FOCK NYG D. Giving up 14pts already to the Jets.

3 minutes ago, ric0 said:

FU Chubb. 8 opportunities on 1-2 from goal and you still couldn't score.

FOCK NYG D. Giving up 14pts already to the Jets.

I'm with you there, Chubb's looking for the bench after that little escapade. And FU to me for believing that C Kirk could do ANYTHING against TB's worst pass defense-it looks like he isn't on the Effing field-so FU to the field too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Focks out to Godwin, Tate, Kirk, and AJ Brown.  Thanks for the 4 points combined.

And let's include Barkley in this juicy matchup against the woeful Jets-Barkley 4 carries for 2 yds..............don't outdo yourself, you lazy POS.

6 minutes ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

Alvin Kamara is the Bust of the Year.  Change my mind

S Bakerly is BOTY

1 minute ago, Chiefs fan boy said:

It's still early, the Bears and Montgomery cant run on Detroit?  Wtf?

Oh that can't happen-that'd mean that A Rob (since I SAT HIM) is gonna have a great day-why not?

2 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

Oh that can't happen-that'd mean that A Rob (since I SAT HIM) is gonna have a great day-why not?

Nope. robinson 1-6 so far. The Bears leading receiver is Miller with 1 catch for 7 yards.

The Bears need an offensive line and a QB. Not a tall order at all for a team with a championship defense.

7 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

Nah, he's sucking too. Both a victim of Trubisky and his FU style of quarterback play.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

FU Julio.  Goose egg at halftime.  Join the Kamara/DJ club loser

I hearya there, my whole team (Chubb had one good run) is bad-I had to start Jamey Winston at QB ad that's never good.

3 minutes ago, eagles115 said:
  • sad to say but my first round pick DJ is almost drop worthy at this point

I honestly may drop him.  He's been nothing but a headache all year, and now can't even get in the game.  At least a scrub like Ballage will get a few carries

And if anybody's seen Mike Evans, please let Jameis Winston know

Just now, Gratefulegg1973 said:

I honestly may drop him.  He's been nothing but a headache all year, and now can't even get in the game.  At least a scrub like Ballage will get a few carries

its a nightmare situation especially with edmonds coming back lol

So did the Bills all of sudden forget that Devin Singletary is a good player? They give him the ball 3 times for 21 yards and no targets in the passing game? 

Is he hurt or something?

Just now, Utilit99 said:

So did the Bills all of sudden forget that Devin Singletary is a good player? They give him the ball 3 times for 21 yards and no targets in the passing game? 

Is he hurt or something?

They're playing Cleveland and I think Kitchens offered to help Bills coaching staff with their play calling-why the hell not. I have Singletary on my bench-probably was gonna play him next week, but dumb usage concerns me.

3 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

HA! I haven't played OBJ in 3 weeks-how's that for a 3rd round pick?

he went at the end of the first round in my league. hes getting traded in the offseason..... NE here he comes

2 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

They're playing Cleveland and I think Kitchens offered to help Bills coaching staff with their play calling-why the hell not. I have Singletary on my bench-probably was gonna play him next week, but dumb usage concerns me.

I don't understand the game plan. But I haven't been watching it live.

9 minutes ago, eagles115 said:

he went at the end of the first round in my league. hes getting traded in the offseason..... NE here he comes

He probably will end up there, just the way things go. If he has a real QB throwing to him watch out, another Randy Moss.

1 minute ago, ric0 said:

Fock Danny Dimes for giving up a fumble 6. NYG defense is killing me.

Yeah, that's BS.  My opponent just picked up the Jets DEF today because he had no one else.  Of course this would happen to me.  :doh:

1 hour ago, Old School said:

FU David Johnson. 3 rushes for -4 yards? Back to 100% suckage

This guy will be riding the bench. May be WW material.