Sign in to follow this  
Super Cubs

FU week 10

51 minutes ago, Super Cubs said:

FU David Johnson and F me for starting him

Just imagine if Johnson and Barkley could be on the same team-they'd rival some of the records the 1974 TB Buccaneers set! John Mckay would be ecstatic to have both of those statues standing in his backfield!

Where in the flying fock is Marvin Jones?  2 grabs on the first drive, and not a target since?  Quit beating off and do something you loser.

Fock the Tennessee defense for letting Mahomes have a career day against me

And industrial strength FU to yours truly!
With Chark Jr & Hopkins on bye, needed 1 WR. Chose Mecole Hardman earlier this week (my league gives pts for return yards) but changed my mind & dropped him for Devante Parker yesterday. As I type, Parker has two receptions for 30 yards.

73c8751325205945.jpg 

Lump of sh*t Rodgers tanking again. Sick of that goofball...but the moment I sit him, he'll show up and Murray will crap himself. On that note, FU to Kirk for a career game on my bench after scoring 3 in my lineup.

• Haha 1

FU Saints. Really??!!  The Falcons D. F everybody who said “play all the Saints”.   

2 hours ago, ZeroTolerance said:

Lump of sh*t Rodgers tanking again. Sick of that goofball...but the moment I sit him, he'll show up and Murray will crap himself. On that note, FU to Kirk for a career game on my bench after scoring 3 in my lineup.

Dummy. Jones was beastly today. Rodgers drove em down not his fault jones ran through swiss cheese.. literally a$$clown

1 minute ago, eagles115 said:

Dummy. Jones was beastly today. Rodgers drove em down not his fault jones ran through swiss cheese.. literally a$$clown

I'm just tired of this supposedly great fantasy quarterback who has had 3 above average games in 10 weeks. How he keeps getting ranked in the top 5 by the so called experts is beyond me. He has been a game manager. Period.

27 minutes ago, Byrdman5 said:

Kupp injured? Or just a big FU needed?

Targeted 4 times; had like 2 drops and the other 2 were knocked away.

The byes in Weeks 9 and 10 were hard enough for my teams without Kupp taking a second unauthorized bye without telling anyone.

Especially helpful in the league where I was already stuck starting LeSean McCoy on HIS surprise extra bye week...

Fu me for not starting Cousins bc of his propensity to suck in prime time.  Fu Rudolph.  

Fu Zimmer for pulling out Cook after a big play close to the end zone.  

Gurley but me for not benching him for Golden Tate. 

I need depth at RB, my league limits teams to 4 RB max. My other players are Chubb, Samuels and Peterson. What are your thoughts on trading Gurley for Hunt after his debut? Have zero confidence in Gurley at this point 

35 minutes ago, birdiepop22 said:

What are your thoughts on trading Gurley for Hunt after his debut?

I don't know if I'd throw away my Gurley just for some other KHunt.

Ugh.... Kupp, OBJ, and Freeman all sh1t the collective be for me this week... I need Carson to outscore Lockett by 15... woof

The Saints defense. What the hell? Pretty much the entire Saints team I guess except for Thomas.

Somehow with a 0 from Cooper Suck and combined 13 from Gurley and Samuels, I can still win so long as Coleman gets under 21 tonight. Who knows

Fu Myself wth was I thinking Hoyer 

to replace Stafford ???

un friggin real 

first INT is a TD to Ebron how does Eric let dude rip a TD away ?????

weak sister !

i lose by 4.81

INT = -2 x 3 = -6

me 

The FU of the week has to go to Cooper Cupp.  I know as a Steelers fan that defense is really stout, but ZERO  :wall: