vuduchile

Some of y'all are off the rails

Are you flirting with me?  🧐

Funny that the guy most off the rails makes a thread about it. Can you find out what I said 4 years, 8 months, and 2 weeks ago? I can’t remember and you seem to love spending hours combing through the boards for it 

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

Funny that the guy most off the rails makes a thread about it. Can you find out what I said 4 years, 8 months, and 2 weeks ago? I can’t remember and you seem to love spending hours combing through the boards for it 

Triggered. 🤢

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

But are they on a crazy train?

Or just paranoid?:music_guitarred:

15 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Someone with a 34 ACT score would know that an internet search takes about 5-10 seconds.  

They would also know better than to post a bunch of lies that make them look dumber than a bag of hammers.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Or just paranoid?:music_guitarred:

Paranoia mass destroya. 

Trump's fault for always throwing Kinks into the way politics in this country should work according to some.

22 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

You know who you are. 

we do? :dunno:

"she does?" 🤣  Steve Martin ~ The Jerk

Is this supposed to be a political reference. Because I gotta say, you are definitely the pot calling the kettle black here. I’ve always regarded you as a staunch but reasonable conservative, but not with the contortions you’ve been going through to rationalize Trump’s rampant abuses of power I really gotta wonder. I assume someday you’ll come to your senses when this cult of Trump crap is over but you can’t go totally off the deep end in the meanwhile.

8 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Is this supposed to be a political reference. Because I gotta say, you are definitely the pot calling the kettle black here. I’ve always regarded you as a staunch but reasonable conservative, but not with the contortions you’ve been going through to rationalize Trump’s rampant abuses of power I really gotta wonder. I assume someday you’ll come to your senses when this cult of Trump crap is over but you can’t go totally off the deep end in the meanwhile.

Did you read this thread from start to finish?

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Down goes Dikby34 again. Groundhog Day 

Things a 3rd grader says

What a loser

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Link to this rampant abuse of power ? We can have a link off! I get the Obama administration.  

9 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

Did you read this thread from start to finish?

I prefer “Were you listening to the Dude’s story?”

1 hour ago, vuduchile said:

Someone with a 34 ACT score would know that an internet search takes about 5-10 seconds.  

They would also know better than to post a bunch of lies that make them look dumber than a bag of hammers.

I’m sorry I can’t hear you over the sound of you getting shut down again like yesterday. You act just like a liberal that doesn’t get their way. You b1tch. You moan. You scream. You look like an idiot. Why you do it? I really don’t know. You just come off as a sad, angry little man. And you have my pity 

48 minutes ago, nospk said:

Things a 3rd grader says

What a loser

Watch it Newbie. You may get another ban on this Alias.  

2 hours ago, vuduchile said:

Not yet

Tease....<_<

If you're talking about the peeps who thinks P. Rivers is even in the top 5 of best QBs to never play in a SB -

then yes, I agree. They're straight up on crack.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

This really wasn't meant for you.  But I guess it is now.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Djgb13 said:

I’m sorry I can’t hear you over the sound of you getting shut down again like yesterday. You act just like a liberal that doesn’t get their way. You b1tch. You moan. You scream. You look like an idiot. Why you do it? I really don’t know. You just come off as a sad, angry little man. And you have my pity 

Go get me a juice box. 

4 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

This really wasn't meant for you.  But I guess it is now.  

Of course it was. You just didn’t know it :lol:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

ALL ABOARD!!!!

Or for Worms - 

• Like 1

On 10/16/2019 at 12:51 PM, Mike Honcho said:

Ed...on a completely unrelated note, you want to go head out to a strip club---get some coke---nothing crazy, you know just an eightball---what's that go for 250 bucks?  :bandana:

On 10/16/2019 at 1:23 PM, edjr said:

was 180, but my guy is in the slammer and I'm clean :cry:

I thought this was about edjr's newfound sobriety.   

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

I thought this was about edjr's newfound sobriety.   

He ain't here anymore.  The numb-skulls drove him away.  

6 hours ago, vuduchile said:

He ain't here anymore.  The numb-skulls drove him away.  

I miss my dead, gay, ed :(

• Like 1