Sign in to follow this  
PunkRockRedneck

Washington RBs

I see that Guice is expected back next week after their bye. Whats expected when he comes back? I've read that AP has pretty much locked up RB1 in that offense but I've also seen some reports that the Skins want to see what they have in Guice. Their schedule isn't all that bad it seems. Any thoughts as to what happens going forward?

ADP is 34 years old and Washington is 1-8.    There's nothing to play for except seeing what they got.   A 34 year old aging RB don't need to be seen.  I expect Guice to eventually win the job or at least get majority of the carries.

I took the flier on Guice in multiple leagues because starting RB's with good skills are hard to find later in the year.  

Guess I'll take the chance on Guice. It's mostly a depth move but he's got a couple nice matchups. Would be nice if he can become a solid RB2. But not expecting much with how crappy Washington is. 

I would pick him up if the need for another rb4 or five on ones team is needed. 

I really wouldn’t trust him at all this season. 

He truly is a injury prone player, with little upside on the team at this point of the season.  Imo. 

Thanks. 

GUICE is available in my league too, but someone also dropped HYDE due to bye week issues......My roster is below. 

Not sure either of those 2 are better that what I got ?  I'm 8-1 and built for a playoff run, so not sure if it's worth rolling the dice on either of these 2 guys.....thoughts?

WILSON, BREES

JONES, LINDSAY, MICHEL, BREIDA, SAMUELS

THOMAS, JULIO, GODWIN, ROBINSON, GALLUP

EDWARDS

PITT, SF

Brienda has been more  consistent then Hyde, but I think Hyde has the higher ceiling. 

So of it’s worth a pick that’s where I would go, I’m not so sure it’s worth it. 

1 hour ago, JOHN 316 said:

GUICE is available in my league too, but someone also dropped HYDE due to bye week issues......My roster is below. 

Not sure either of those 2 are better that what I got ?  I'm 8-1 and built for a playoff run, so not sure if it's worth rolling the dice on either of these 2 guys.....thoughts?

WILSON, BREES

JONES, LINDSAY, MICHEL, BREIDA, SAMUELS

THOMAS, JULIO, GODWIN, ROBINSON, GALLUP

EDWARDS

PITT, SF

I would drop Robinson for Guice in non PPR league.

If memory serves, Guice was the the starter week 1 & AP was a 'healthy scratch' ?

If that's true, that would indicate they want to see what he's got. Assuming he can stay healthy of course.

9 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

If memory serves, Guice was the the starter week 1 & AP was a 'healthy scratch' ?

If that's true, that would indicate they want to see what he's got. Assuming he can stay healthy of course.

Different head coach in those days, though...

1 hour ago, easilyscan said:

I’m sure they would like to see what they drafted, but like you said, hard to do so when he’s not playing. 

Dont see him being someone that one can trust going forward atleast this season.  

4 hours ago, AxeElf said:

Different head coach in those days, though...

But same team that drafted him.  

Hey thanks for your  limited contribution to this site, always appreciate it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guice is worth a flier I guess but don't expect much, and don't be surprised if he gets injured again