Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

Question for trump haters re fisa abuse

When the report drops, will you rethink your positions on the treatment of trump, the whole Russian collusion lie and will it make you question the validity of the current scheme. Or will you dismiss the report as a partisan cover up/deflection ?

Fixed the title. Sorry trying to get a turbine up ...

Check in later. 

I'll try to follow your lead by being open minded to any and all information, even if it is contrary to what I currently think.   :thumbsup:

19 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

I'll try to follow your lead by being open minded to any and all information, even if it is contrary to what I currently thing.   :thumbsup:

:first: 

3 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

I'll try to follow your lead by being open minded to any and all information, even if it is contrary to what I currently think.   :thumbsup:

That's all we can ask.  Hopefully you'll be able to break out of your cycle of hate, racism and contempt and start using your own thoughts and ideas instead of parroting the ones from your liberal masters on the DNC plantation.  We're rooting for you!

Speaking of Russia, Fiona Hill testified in the impeachment inquiry that Russia fed Steele/DNC/FBI disinformation in the dossier.

https://amp.dailycaller.com/2019/11/08/fiona-hill-steele-dossier-disinformation?__twitter_impression=true

They then used this disinformation to open a counter intelligence investigation (aka spying) on the Trump campaign in an attempt to prevent and then impeach his presidency.

It appears that the Dems (and their useful idiots) were literally useful idiots for the Russians.

Does this mean that Joe 8ryant is a Russian asset?