Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Patrick Mahomes will start in Week 10

Good I’m glad to see him back, he’s good for the game on football. 

19 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

The guy is a serious freak

That has been seriously underpeforming since week 3....by his standards, at least. Hopefully, we see the air-raid offense back this week, with all of his weapons at his disposal. I need him to bail me out the hole Melvin Gordon dug for me....by my opponent.

1 minute ago, stonewall said:

That has been seriously underpeforming since week 3....by his standards, at least. Hopefully, we see the air-raid offense back this week, with all of his weapons at his disposal. I need him to bail me out the hole Melvin Gordon dug for me....by my opponent.

He has, but his line was messed up. He didn't have Hill. The offensive scheme was dumb, per usual with Reid. Everyone deep constantly. It's like Reid and Kitchens are running the same offense. Very little quick hit underneath plays

5 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

He has, but his line was messed up. He didn't have Hill. The offensive scheme was dumb, per usual with Reid. Everyone deep constantly. It's like Reid and Kitchens are running the same offense. Very little quick hit underneath plays

True that....not to mention his bum ankle should be healed up by now. I truly believe that it was seriously hampering his production. Heck, he was missing passes that he could make without even looking last year....literally.

If truly healthy, I am looking for the Mahomie that we all expect. With 3 losses, KC will have to play hard all the way through the FF season. My playoff hopes are riding on his arm.

Yeah...................really glad to see him back, kinda like I got to face Brees his first game back. Getting boat-raced this whole year (first 4 weeks 170 avg score against me), so yeah.......really glad to see him back-why not?