Sign in to follow this  
DonS

Refusing to play "gender" games

Had a conversation with my daughter today.  She's a junior in college working a part time job at a place that serves Russian dumplings. She was complainig about a "non-binary" coworker that's genetically a dude.  She got pissed that I kept referring to it as "it".  As far as I'm concerned if you're an azzhole I don't care what you identify as. 

What has this country become? 

Spoiler alert: I'm in Seattle

You don't get to tell me what to call you. 

I do get to tell you to go fock yourself.

That's how it works in the real world.

HTH

• Thanks 1

Some context: my daughter has a friend that was a girl but identified as male.  He went thru a ton of counseling and eventually made the switch. I completely accept her friend Micheal with "his" new identity. 

This entire concept of "non-binary" though?  GTFO with this bullsh1t. 

14 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

HTH

Had a cardiologist that DEMANDED to be addressed  as "KING" . Ya, that didn't go well for him. Eat sh!t goat focker.

17 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

HTH

This. 

If we are playing by their rules then I expect each and every member of this forum to refer to me going forward as “your majesty.”

4 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Had a cardiologist that DEMANDED to be addressed  as "KING" . Ya, that didn't go well for him. Eat sh!t goat focker.

Enjoy your baboon heart.  :(

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Can update.

Pretty small. A cups. 

Oh, were you asking about the "non-binary" freak?  Even smaller since it's a focking dude. 

There is something seriously wrong with our food supply or something to have this weirdness happen as much as it is.   You think they would research and find out what the causes are as they do with diabetes and cancer instead of just accepting this as the new normal.

1 minute ago, fandandy said:

There is something seriously wrong with our food supply or something to have this weirdness happen as much as it is.   You think they would research and find out what the causes are as they do with diabetes and cancer instead of just accepting this as the new normal.

leftist idiocracy isnt in the water or the food we eat im afraid

I wish vapes caused trannies, just to see the left go in circles

3 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I blame bad parenting

I mean what kinda of idiot raises their kid in Seattle

Agreed.  I raised my daughter outside of Seattle where math is still considered non-racist.

This non-binary freak most likely was raised by two moms/dads. 

1 hour ago, DonS said:

Had a conversation with my daughter today.  She's a junior in college working a part time job at a place that serves Russian dumplings. She was complainig about a "non-binary" coworker that's genetically a dude.  She got pissed that I kept referring to it as "it".  As far as I'm concerned if you're an azzhole I don't care what you identify as. 

What has this country become? 

Spoiler alert: I'm in Seattle

Good thing your daughter checked you.  You need help

25 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Things not to say to a non binary person... 

Anything. Anything at all. 

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I blame bad parenting

I mean what kinda of idiot raises their kid in Seattle

Good question. 

Just call it a:

he/she/it/they/him/her/snaggletooth/freak/dog/weasel/poop/desk/handlebarmustache/nutstick/turd/queer/lesbian/lazy/stinkstick/crapforbrains/failure/saladtosserloser/mudlover/hog/uglyperson/seriouslysickchickordude. 

And get on with life without them.

2 hours ago, Fireballer said:

I just finished watching that whole fukkin thing and actually commented on youtube in favor of the xxx xxx person. 

On the video aspect, I just want to know why striped shirt dude has M&Ms imbedded all around his ears and stuff?  Or are they Skittles? I honestly can't tell :( 

eta: see it from the side view if you watch it.  You''ll understand my conundrum

1 hour ago, Thornton Melon said:

I'm still confused about the Russian dumplings. Is that all they sell? 

Pel meni. Good stuff. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, shorepatrol said:

Good question. 

Lots of great things came from Seattle.  Nirvana is not one of them.  Fuk a Cobain :thumbsdown:

Jimmi Hendrix
Alice in Chains
Pearl Jam
Soundgarden
Candlebox
Heart
Judy Collins (Yes I like her music)
Melissa Harris-Perry :lol:
Corey Dillon (Depending on which week you played him)
Sig Hansen
Kenny G

Sad thing is, that's aboot it (not a sp error)

2 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Awww fock...I'm just starting to watch the rebuttal to the above...so far pretty funny

ETA: Must watch...Just perfect responses to everything in the original vid :first:

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, fandandy said:

It's just plain old progressivism. 

When I was a kid the freaks were known as goths. They wore black, dyed their hair stupid colors, acted all mopey, etc. They eventually matured and grew out of that phase of their lives.

The next generation had emo's. They did pretty much the same type of stuff but added cutting and other self mutilation to their "look at me" portfolio. They also eventually grew out of that phase of their lives. 

Now we have trans freaks. They had to outdo their predecessors with the freak level. The problem is, it's hard to outgrow chopping your d!ck off. So these freaks are stuck in this phase for the rest of their lives. Which is why a lot of them end up killing themselves when they realize they've made an irreversible mistake. 

There's no telling what the next generation of freaks will be. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

It's just plain old progressivism. 

When I was a kid the freaks were known as goths. They wore black, dyed their hair stupid colors, acted all mopey, etc. They eventually matured and grew out of that phase of their lives.

The next generation had emo's. They did pretty much the same type of stuff but added cutting and other self mutilation to their "look at me" portfolio. They also eventually grew out of that phase of their lives. 

Now we have trans freaks. They had to outdo their predecessors with the freak level. The problem is, it's hard to outgrow chopping your d!ck off. So these freaks are stuck in this phase for the rest of their lives. Which is why a lot of them end up killing themselves when they realize they've made an irreversible mistake. 

I have a theory that eventually, the freak show will be so pervasive that kids have no choice but to rebel by being what used to be normal. 

Just now, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I have a theory that eventually, the freak show will be so pervasive that kids have no choice but to rebel by being what used to be normal. 

We can only hope.  :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

We can only hope.  :thumbsup:

You see it already. Kids that were raised by kooky hippy pothead liberal types often turn out very conservative. 

On 11/9/2019 at 3:39 AM, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

You see it already. Kids that were raised by kooky hippy pothead liberal types often turn out very conservative. 

That's true. I guess it's always been that way. Back in the 80's there was this kid Alex whose parents were ex 60's hippies turned liberal democrats. Alex went the opposite way and became a staunch conservative. Boy did he love him some Ronald Reagan. It drove his parents nuts but it made for an interesting family dynamic. 

4 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

That's true. I guess it's always been that way. Back in the 80's there was this kid Alex whose parents were ex 60's hippies turned liberal democrats. Alex went the opposite way and became a staunch conservative. Boy did he love him some Ronald Reagan. It drove his parents nuts but it made for an interest in family dynamic. 

Yeah. Too bad he got Parkinsons. Good kid. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Yeah. Too bad he got Parkinsons. Good kid. 

:thumbsup:

4 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Those Russian dumplings are tasty. Especially when sh1tfaced

We talking something similar to pirogis? 

I love the ones with potato, onion, and cheese inside. 

46 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

We talking something similar to pirogis? 

I love the ones with potato, onion, and cheese inside. 

Sort of. If pirogis were a pasta of sorts (I think they’re potato dumplings). They are delicious though, had a place where I grew up that I miss

12 hours ago, 5-Points said:

That's true. I guess it's always been that way. Back in the 80's there was this kid Alex whose parents were ex 60's hippies turned liberal democrats. Alex went the opposite way and became a staunch conservative. Boy did he love him some Ronald Reagan. It drove his parents nuts but it made for an interesting family dynamic. 

I remember that guy. Some people thought his one sister was hot. She wasn't. But his mom was a milf. Now she's a lesbian. 

On 11/9/2019 at 6:31 AM, 5-Points said:

most likely democrats

Listen, here’s my take on these people and their hair trigger when it comes to flipping out on anyone not calling them by their special pronouns. It’s just one huge attention grab and way to make themselves feel special and important. When they are out in public and a waiter or anyone calls them by the wrong word they use it as a free pass to act important and make themselves feel special or unique. Like they are the queen of England and you just called them ma’am or something.

2 hours ago, tanatastic said:

Listen, here’s my take on these people and their hair trigger when it comes to flipping out on anyone not calling them by their special pronouns. It’s just one huge attention grab and way to make themselves feel special and important. When they are out in public and a waiter or anyone calls them by the wrong word they use it as a free pass to act important and make themselves feel special or unique. Like they are the queen of England and you just called them ma’am or something.

Yep. If everyone just called them by whatever pronoun the chose, and didn't bat an eye, and didn't pay any attention to them, it would absolutely infuriate them, and they'd do something even more ridiculous to get attention.

12 hours ago, tanatastic said:

No its not that.  If everyone in the US agreed to become communists, the left would stop pushing a social agenda.  They would stop worrying about LBGTQ rights.  They would stop worrying about climate change.  Because all of it is crafted to make you feel guilty for being a capitalist.  If everyone is a communist, there is no need for guilt trips.  They would work to have everyone get along instead of dividing everyone all the time.

Its Animal Farm.  Snowball is the leader.  Napoleon wants to take control from him.  So he spreads gossip, rumor and lies to make people distrust Snowball and feel guilty for associating with him.  Then once Snowball is driven out, Napoleon takes over and rules with a iron fist not allowing any dissent because Napoleon understands that it was allowing dissent that led to the downfall of Snowball.

On 11/10/2019 at 8:57 PM, IGotWorms said:

Sort of. If pirogis were a pasta of sorts (I think they’re potato dumplings). They are delicious though, had a place where I grew up that I miss

Pirogis and pel meni are very similar.  They're both dumplings filled with stuff. The main difference as far as I can tell are that pirogis are larger and I've never seen them filled with meat, always potato/cheese. Pel meni are smaller and can filled with whatever (potato, meat, etc).