Pearmiser

Def down the stretch. Eagles vs. SF?

I have the Rams and SF.  SF had a nice run but tough sch coming up. Rams are ok.

Eagles on waivers, nice playoff sch w WAS, NYG, and MIA.  

Anybody trust the Eagles for the final stretch and playoffs?  

SF got toasted by ARI on TH night, showed they are not invincible with only 5 points, cost me a W last week.

NE also got roasted by BAL....showing no DEF is a plug and play the rest of the season.

I have SF and PITT, plan on playing the matchups down the stretch, but PHI does have a nice playoff schedule.

I'm likely to wait 1-2 more weeks before making any decisions as I need to secure a week 1 playoff bye before I start jettisoning players just for weeks 14-16.

Stream. 

I have SF in two leagues and, while I won't be dropping them, I will probably try to pick up another defense in the next week or two to have for the playoffs. I want to at least retain the option. But I may well end up deciding to just keep rolling with SF.

Remember, last year the Bears were a dominant fantasy defense, but they had unexpected clunkers against the Dolphins and the Giants (and then shut down the Rams on a week where a lot of people probably weren't starting them).