Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

Go LSU!!

When Minnesota beat Penn State today the PA was playing "the lion sleeps tonight".  Pretty funny. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

When Minnesota beat Penn State today the PA was playing "the lion sleeps tonight".  Pretty funny. 

😄

1 minute ago, Intense Observer said:

What a focking catch by Lil Moss

Let's see how they call it, but YES. 

The rules expert on the broadcast was in mid sentence of saying it will be overturned when they announced it was a catch. Hahah.

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

In!! Hell yeah. Daddy needs a new pair of shoes!!.

Take that!! A guy named Queen intercepts the ball!! :D

7 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

The rules expert on the broadcast was in mid sentence of saying is will be overturned when they announced it was a catch. Hahah.

That was pretty funny. A fairly basic rule and he clearly had no idea what the rule was. I’m still not sure. 

21 minutes ago, frank said:

That was pretty funny. A fairly basic rule and he clearly had no idea what the rule was. I’m still not sure. 

Says a lot though.

1 minute ago, frank said:

Fake limping by Tua after the game. Trying for sympathy. 

Oh, but my legs hurts so bad. 😫

If LSU, Ohio State and Clemson win out.... it's probably curtains for Bama.  The committee would likely pick a 1-loss team that actually won their conference title over Bama.

But..... if LSU loses to Texas A&M or Georgia, and/or Clemson slips.... I could see them putting Bama back in even without going to an SEC title game. Weird, but possible.

3 hours ago, frank said:

They can't retroactively apply a penalty for illegal touching anyway.  That guy was clueless.

1 hour ago, GobbleDog said:

If LSU, Ohio State and Clemson win out.... it's probably curtains for Bama.  The committee would likely pick a 1-loss team that actually won their conference title over Bama.

But..... if LSU loses to Texas A&M or Georgia, and/or Clemson slips.... I could see them putting Bama back in even without going to an SEC title game. Weird, but possible.

That won't happen though.  The chances of all those guys winning out is probably like 15%