Sign in to follow this  
Intense Observer

Baby Trump balloon murdered at Bama-LSU game

The sky screamers were fired up to launch their Baby Trump balloon at the Bama-LSU game.

Ol Bama Baw was having none of it.

Facebook live stream on his way to the massacre

(Should Facebook be de-platformed like 8chan for promoting this violence?)

GoFundMe page for the stabber, with video of his arrest

$4200 raised at time of posting.

#FreeHoyt

🇺🇸

Eta: Pic of dead balloon, warning: graphic

Well no sh1t that wasn’t gonna go over well in that neck of the woods

If you get arrested over a balloon, you are a world-class dipshit. If you post about it on Facebook, you are also a little girl. 

Violence is OK when it is depicted against a conservative, its sorta how the Nazi's encouraged violence against the jews, we have seen this before

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

Violence is OK when it is depicted against a conservative, its sorta how the Nazi's encouraged violence against the jews, we have seen this before

At least it is ok to destroy someone else’s property if you disagree with their political views. 

War Eagle! :banana:

1. Buy balloon.

2. Destroy balloon.

3. Get gofundme money from insane snowflakes.

:thumbsup:

:lol: What a legend!

37 minutes ago, frank said:

If you get arrested over a balloon, you are a world-class dipshit. If you post about it on Facebook, you are also a little girl. 

😥

This is why the southeast will always be better than the north, Midwest, and west coast. Down here the men have actual balls to kick the liberals asses and don’t take their sh1t 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Intense Observer said:

The sky screamers were fired up to launch their Baby Trump balloon at the Bama-LSU game.

Ol Bama Baw was having none of it.

Facebook live stream on his way to the massacre

(Should Facebook be de-platformed like 8chan for promoting this violence?)

GoFundMe page for the stabber, with video of his arrest

$4200 raised at time of posting.

#FreeHoyt

🇺🇸

Eta: Pic of dead balloon, warning: graphic

So, hang on.  The Pro-Trump guy stabbed the baloon?  Or the anti-Trump guy did?  I'm not sure who did what.  Who should I be rooting for?

I was at the game today, I told my wife beforehand someone was gonna slice or fire a dart into that balloon.. Trump merchandise was all over the place.  Literally vendors were selling Trump flags and such.

18 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

This is why the southeast will always be better than the north, Midwest, and west coast. Down here the men have actual balls to kick the liberals asses and don’t take their sh1t 

I live in what you would call the Midwest but I totally agree. I have a place in the Knoxville area that I go to and rent out on a weekend basis from time to time. People in the south are  better. You can call them inbred or rednecks all you want, but they are better people. I still wish they would have won that war 160 years ago. 

2 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Liberals were the ones trying to “fly” the balloon. A Trump supporter stabbed it. The balloon was always used to mock Trump. 

Okay, Great!  I support the balloon-stabber 100%!

Triggered snowflake stabs inanimate object. Retards waste money, because MAGA. Got to love the new era of far right identity politics. Ok boomer! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, donkeyjotes said:

Triggered snowflake stabs inanimate object. Retards waste money, because MAGA. Got to love the new era of far right identity politics. Ok boomer! 

I have no idea what you're talking about.  Do you?  Seems like your just saying stuff without putting any thoughts into it.  I mean, that's typically normal for liberals.

7 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I have no idea what you're talking about.  Do you?  Seems like your just saying stuff without putting any thoughts into it.  I mean, that's typically normal for liberals.

1 for 2 on you’re and your usage. Typical for poorly educated Republicans. 

25 minutes ago, donkeyjotes said:

Can someone explain this new thing of calling people Boomer? I don't get it... I must have missed where this started. 

7 minutes ago, donkeyjotes said:

1 for 2 on you’re and your usage. Typical for poorly educated Republicans. 

You know you've won the debate when the liberal snowflake has to resort to pointing out grammar issues on a free, public, low-rent message board.  

Thanks!  :thumbsup:

I'm now 245-0 against you.  It's like you're a glutton for punishment, douche-nozzle.  Good work on looking like an even bigger idiot that you already are.  :lol:

• Sad 1

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

You know you've won the debate when the liberal snowflake has to resort to pointing out grammar issues on a free, public, low-rent message board.  

Thanks!  :thumbsup:

I'm now 245-0 against you.  It's like you're a glutton for punishment, douche-nozzle.  Good work on looking like an even bigger idiot that you already are.  :lol:

Guy who’s balls deep in the guy who spends all day on Twitter, crying about being a victim and how unfair everything is, calling other people snowflakes. You wouldn’t know the irony in that, if it hit you square in your dumb face. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Can someone explain this new thing of calling people Boomer? I don't get it... I must have missed where this started. 

Millennials are using it to make fun of boomers. Basically saying they are stupid. So anytime a boomer tells them something or says something they just say “ok boomer”. I just make fun of those liberal millennials and such. They get pissed off when someone their own age is making fun of them 

33 minutes ago, donkeyjotes said:

Guy who’s balls deep in the guy who spends all day on Twitter, crying about being a victim and how unfair everything is, calling other people snowflakes. You wouldn’t know the irony in that, if it hit you square in your dumb face. 

#triggered

I keep winning.  You keep losing.  💪

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Boomers are always playing the back in my day card on millennials so it’s a millennial retort to dismiss their sanctimonious crap

2 hours ago, donkeyjotes said:

Do you feel the same way about Antifa and BLM destroying hundreds of thousands of dollars of property when they get their feelings hurt?

Or dumb focks donating hundreds of thousands of dollars to disgraced lying pieces of shite like McCabe and the fake rape biotch from the Kavanaugh hearings?

1 minute ago, Intense Observer said:

Do you feel the same way about Antifa and BLM destroying hundreds of thousands of dollars of property when they get their feelings hurt?

Or dumb focks donating hundreds of thousands of dollars to disgraced lying pieces of shite like McCabe and the fake rape biotch from the Kavanaugh hearings?

I do.

The people who made the balloon are losers. The guy who stabbed it is a loser. Anyone who donated to him is a loser. All should be ashamed of themselves.

I mean seriously. All the hunger, poverty, disaster, and disease in the world... And the cause you choose to support is a. Drunken jackass who stabbed a balloon because, Dur MAGA! Librulz bad!

• Like 1

Hillarious, all around! Great stuff! 

46 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I do.

The people who made the balloon are losers. The guy who stabbed it is a loser. Anyone who donated to him is a loser. All should be ashamed of themselves.

I mean seriously. All the hunger, poverty, disaster, and disease in the world... And the cause you choose to support is a. Drunken jackass who stabbed a balloon because, Dur MAGA! Librulz bad!

Could use some song lyrics, but otherwise perfect post. 

3 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Millennials beotching about boomers. One Boomer who I think has a radio show or something said calling people Boomer is the same as calling black people nagger.

Millennials jumped all over and with all their unoriginality and keep saying okay Boomer over and over and over again.