nzoner

Happy Football Day Week 10!

Thoughts today

1.At the end of this weeks play our resident 9er,Packer and Cowboy fans should have plenty to talk about in the other threads going as personally I think all three of their matchups could go either way.

2.From a fantasy perspective I have a lot invested in the Bucs today so here's to hoping they and the Cardinals continue on their rapid plays per game pace as I believe they rank #1 and #2 in that category.

3.Anxious to see the return of Pat Mahomes at the Titans but really interested to see how much red invades Nashville as I know a lot of Chiefs fans who made the trek,in fact maybe Chris Jones can comment afterwards.

Waffling between Colts over Phins or Saints over Falcons in Survivor Pool.

Fitz lit it up last week- time for the follow up implosion?

4 hours ago, nzoner said:

Thoughts today

1.At the end of this weeks play our resident 9er,Packer and Cowboy fans should have plenty to talk about in the other threads going as personally I think all three of their matchups could go either way.

2.From a fantasy perspective I have a lot invested in the Bucs today so here's to hoping they and the Cardinals continue on their rapid plays per game pace as I believe they rank #1 and #2 in that category.

3.Anxious to see the return of Pat Mahomes at the Titans but really interested to see how much red invades Nashville as I know a lot of Chiefs fans who made the trek,in fact maybe Chris Jones can comment afterwards.

30 minutes till kickoff- plenty of red in the stands on the pre-game coverage. I saw plenty of KC gear Friday night when I was working downtown.

When this stadium was built, it was totally PSLs. Over the years, many of those licenses have been bought up by ticket brokers. 

FF: a lot of injuries and byes.

NFL: looking forward to MNF sea@sf; car@gbp; min@dal

I’ve got 4 of my starters on bye this week. Gonna be a tough week since I’m playing the guy in first place and none of his starters are on bye 😑 

26 minutes ago, Old School said:

Personally if I'm picking a division game in a survivor pot it's going to be the home team and even then it's still a division game.

Good luck

Boys need a convincing win at home if they hope to contend. 

Vikes are killing the NFCE this year and putting up decent passing YPG recently. Not to mention Cook. None of which bode well for the Boys.

It's nut up or shut up time. 

:cheers:

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Old School said:

30 minutes till kickoff- plenty of red in the stands on the pre-game coverage. I saw plenty of KC gear Friday night when I was working downtown.

When this stadium was built, it was totally PSLs. Over the years, many of those licenses have been bought up by ticket brokers. 

Looks like 50% of the stands on the east side and north end zone are red.

38 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

I’ve got 4 of my starters on bye this week. Gonna be a tough week since I’m playing the guy in first place and none of his starters are on bye 😑 

Brady, Edleman, Sanu and White?

28 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Boys need a convincing win at home if they hope to contend. 

Vikes are killing the NFCE this year and putting up decent passing YPG recently. Not to mention Cook. None of which bode well for the Boys.

It's nut up or shut up time. 

Yup. They better come to play.  

Thielen is out so that’s one less weapon for the Vikes.  

• Like 1

Kitchens lost to the Broncos last week because he passed on 2 field goals and tried to rely on a horrible ol to convert on 4th down.  So Kitchens shows he has learned nothing and goes for it on 4th and goal with a terrible OL against a pretty good bills defense.  obviously they fail again and wind up with nothing.  and some point, kitchens needs to learn that going for it on 4th down with a crap OL is a bad idea.  kitchens is just taking points off the board and piling up losses.

the browns entered today ranked 28th in the nfl in 4th down conversion rate at 27%. that will drop lower as kitchens failed again today.

Kitchens was going for it again on 4th and goal from the 3 but Chris Hubbard did Kitchens a favor and committed a false start which forced Kitchens to kick the FG.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, vuduchile said:

Brady, Edleman, Sanu and White?

More like Watson, Fournette, Hyde, and Westbrook 

Is there a greater rivalry in the NFL than Freddie Kitchens and the 1 yard line?

--taken from yahoo game comments

15 minutes ago, riversco said:

Browns will need a TD at the end here instead of a FG because they passed on a FG earlier.

and the missed extra point due to penalty

3 minutes ago, Old School said:

Holy Sh!t- the last 2 minutes of this Chiefs Titans game is amazing 

Chiefs have no defense.

15 yds for patty cakes.  rodgers gets bailed out again

Have to feel bad for Carolina, that one call will probably cost them the game. Just an outright travesty.

5 hours ago, Old School said:

Neither looking good right now

9 minutes ago, Reality said:

Have to feel bad for Carolina, that one call will probably cost them the game. Just an outright travesty.

and on 3rd and goal.

Oh my focking titans. Always gotta win a game or two a year against a big boy team just to give false hope that one day you will be more than a league afterthought. Then turn around and lose the easily winnable games and finish near 0.500. Focking titans. 

1 minute ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Oh my focking titans. Always gotta win a game or two a year against a big boy team just to give false hope that one day you will be more than a league afterthought. Then turn around and lose the easily winnable games and finish near 0.500. Focking titans. 

They're Titans of mediocrity.

As a Cowboys fan, I feel for ya. 

• Like 1

So how the hell did the saints lose by 23 to the damn falcons?! 

Would really nice for my titans if that Dolphins score holds against the colts... Not that we are gonna go on a run and make the playoffs, but at least to keep teasing me. 

Just now, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

So how the hell did the saints lose by 23 to the damn falcons?! 

Right, at home as well... About as bad a loss as you can take. At least GB was on the road when they were thoroughly exposed...

It ain't good for the folks that had NO #1 in their power rankings.

It’s like the NFL and the refs WANT Rodgers to go to the SB. As many flags that are thrown to bail him out. It’s getting ridiculous 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

It’s like the NFL and the refs WANT Rodgers to go to the SB. As many flags that are thrown to bail him out. It’s getting ridiculous 

:shocking:

41 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Haha I had Watson on bye so I picked up and started Tannehill. Worked out great

And..... Of course you miss the face mask... 

I mean... What else do you need to see at this point?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Neither looking good right now

Yeah- changed to the Colts this morning.

sweating this one out. Either way, I’ve never made it this far in a survivor pool before.