Sign in to follow this  
DEEZNUTS

Saquon x rays..

6 hours ago, TheUsualSuspect said:

Fook him, Bust of the year candidate.

Kamera and DJ and Barkely.  

Wow it’s been a interesting season for Rbs that had a high adp. 

If I had 90% of Barkley, I'd win my league easy.  Now I have a fight on my hands.

4 hours ago, weepaws said:

The only three of the consensus top running backs that are on any of my teams. 

5 hours ago, weepaws said:

Kamara is going to be fine

4 hours ago, nobody said:

If I had 90% of Barkley, I'd win my league easy.  Now I have a fight on my hands.

Same. Well, don't know if I'd win easily because anything can happen in the playoffs. But I'd definitely get top seed, up about 80 points with 3 weeks to go. Wouldn't be a problem with a healthy Saquon. Now I'm not so sure.

3 hours ago, SexyRexy said:

Kamara is going to be fine

Won’t finish close is his adp. 

No I don’t think he well, reason why is he’s just hasn’t been able to maintain the ability this season to stay healthy to do so. 

Plus L Murray has earn more playing time. 

His adp really was higher based on Ingram moving into the Ravens. 

But I think both nagging injuries and Murray well keep him from reaching I see adp. 

Thanks. 

On 11/11/2019 at 1:09 AM, weepaws said:

What else do all three of those guys have in common?

They rely heavily on receiving numbers

14 minutes ago, Pinesprings said:

poo poo smith schuster.....bust of the year. early 2nd adp ppr league. Yours truly drafted him at 2:6 .....why lol

Solid nominee but there are many bust candidates. How about Kamara at 1.4? I keep lining him up waiting for the monster game and I keep getting pedestrian performances with or without brees. And he’s missed a few games and the ones he’s missed, Latavius Murray has gone insane. Kamara has been killin me.

the topic of this thread was Saquon...anybody heard any updates.  The bot and FL both quiet today on him.  

47 minutes ago, jgcrawfish said:

the topic of this thread was Saquon...anybody heard any updates.  The bot and FL both quiet today on him.  

Nothing official, but there has been talk about him denying being shut down for the season, so clearly that's being talked about

10 hours ago, jgcrawfish said:

Shoulder. If he was smart he'd wait and come back when there was some talent around him

Both Saquon and Coach Shurmur have come out this week and said getting shut down for the season this week is crazy and won't be happening. Shurmur is obviously coaching for his job and Barkley wants to be out there for his teammates and because he's a competitor. It's extremely tough for any Barkley owner watching CMC having the season he's having. The line and the playcalling have been downright awful lately and I have only two hopes left for Barkley at this point.  

1) The bye week for this staff to look at what they're doing and fix things and a nice 14 days off for Barkley to rest and heal up.

2) The Giants late season schedule, specifically Week 15 and 16 vs the Dolphins and Redskins is as good as it gets.

As much as a bust as Barkley has been this season, I've managed to secure a playoff spot without him and I hope the other Barkley owners have been able to do the same. With that said, if you could swing it, would you trade him for another disappointing RB in his same tier like a Kamara or Zeke? Or is that late season schedule too juicy to pass up and Barkley (and the Giants) start to get going after the bye?