Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

Good Morning

Good morning all, good sports weekend for a Wisconsin boy, got a bunch of getting ready for winter things done...and woke up to 1 inch of snow today.    ]

On this day in 1954 Publication of "Two Towers", 2nd volume of "Lord of the Rings", by J. R. R. Tolkien by George Allen and Unwin in London///spoiler alert, they walk..a lot.

Everyone have a great week!   

Good morning my fellow veterans. Hope y’all have a good day today. Go enjoy a free meal and discounts fellas :cheers:

1 hour ago, Djgb13 said:

Good morning my fellow veterans. Hope y’all have a good day today. Go enjoy a free meal and discounts fellas :cheers:

Much thanks to all current and former military folks.  🇺🇸

Happy Veteran's Day!

Like Honcho, I spent the weekend blowing leaves, caulking windows and doors, and getting scrapers and shovels ready for this morning. Woke up to a couple inches of snow and it's been coming down steadily since.

When I got to the showroom this morning, the heat wasn't on and the indoor temp was 52 degrees.  Called the property manager, who called his HVAC guy.  There are 5 stops ahead of me, so they probably won't be here til after hours.  

Trying to get some work done here with a space heater at my feet.  

Happy focking Monday.  

5 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Happy Veteran's Day!

Like Honcho, I spent the weekend blowing leaves, caulking windows and doors, and getting scrapers and shovels ready for this morning. Woke up to a couple inches of snow and it's been coming down steadily since.

When I got to the showroom this morning, the heat wasn't on and the indoor temp was 52 degrees.  Called the property manager, who called his HVAC guy.  There are 5 stops ahead of me, so they probably won't be here til after hours.  

Trying to get some work done here with a space heater at my feet.  

Happy focking Monday.  

You are in MI too, right.   I'm on the west side of the state and enjoying  our first lake effect snow storm of the year.   :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Mike Honcho said:

You are in MI too, right.   I'm on the west side of the state and enjoying  our first lake effect snow storm of the year.   :rolleyes:

Yes MI 

sounds like some of you have a lot of caulk in your hands.